Chapter 2

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{26 November}

 

 

You checked the time on your wristwatch and it was 8:22 where you instantly shoved your belongings inside your bag. 

 

"Dan! Hurry up!" You slung your bag on your shoulder ready for your college, then heard his foot steps coming down from the stairs. 

 

Your parents left for Scotland half an hour ago for your elder brother, Jaehyun's graduation for a week and now you were being an elder sister which was kind of a hard task.

 

You were about to open the door but he held your wrist as you looked at him questionly while he frowned. "Did you gave your number to that guy?" 

 

"You're asking that now?"

 

"Just tell me."

 

"Of course, I didn't." You told him as you both got out of your house before a mischievous grin crept on your lips. "Wait, were you worried about me?" 

 

"Oh, please." He scoffed and walked ahead of you and you chuckled seeing your brother's cute flustered expression.

 

A car stopped infront of you, then the car's side window rolled down, revealing your bestfriend Ria Song Smith. "Hey buddies!"

 

Ria is half Korean and half American as her mother is American and her father is Korean. You both met when she was transferred in your high school and was assigned your seat mate. You were too shy to initiate a conversation so, Ria being the confident one did it and since then you were inseparable.

 

"Hey!" You went to sit on the passenger's seat while daniel in the back before giving her a highfive as you both drove off. 

 

______

 

 

10:11 am

 

 

Class started and you were listening carefully to the lecture until someone tapped you on the shoulder as you turned to the right side to see a guy smiling.

 

"Hey, could I borrow a pen? I actually left my pouch bag in the locker." 

 

You nodded before handing him the pen. "Here you go." 

 

"Thanks, by the way, i'm Rowoon." He smiled and held out his hand and you smiled back shaking his hand. "Y/n."

 

"No talking in class!" Your prof shouted startling you two as you both chuckled lightly before looking ahead. 

 

The hour passed and the class ended where were taking your belongings and were about to go out but Rowoon stopped you holding out your pen. "Thanks. 

 

You just nodded smiling as he smiled back. "If you need any help, you can ask me anytime." 

 

With that, he left the class and you were also leaving but got stopped again by your prof. "Y/n could you help me put this book back in the library?" 

 

"Yes, sure." You took the book from her hand and left the class to the library.

 

 

         ***

 

10:45 am

 

 

"Here!" Chanyeol yelled and Yixing passed the ball to him as he threw it in the basket making the goal. 

 

"Yes!" He fist bumped with members before their coach halted them on their positions as all of them were standing in line.

 

"You must have heard about the match right? And again, we're gonna compete with that team." He trailed off looking at each of them. "We've won two years in a row, so this time too we're gonna give our best." 

 

"So, keep practicing and let's win again, okay!" 

 

"Yes!" All of them yelled but hearing chanyeol's loud voice, coach smiled at him.

 

"Our chanyeol always so passionate." He chuckled and members looked at him smiling before he turned serious again. "Okay! Focus!" 

 

"Now continue with your practice." He said leaving the court. 

 

"Okay! Focus!" Chanyeol pretended to be their coach guiding them, minseok hit him with the ball and he caught it.

 

"You want to be a coach that bad chanyeol?" They all turned around to see their coach and the ball slipped from chanyeol's hand as members were controlling their laugh seeing his face.

 

"Yes, he's aiming for it." Baekhyun smiled, earning a side glare from chanyeol and the Coach laughed. "Stop fooling around and?"

 

"Pratice hard!" Their voice chorused through the whole basket ball court and with that their coach left nodding.

 

"Wah! Chanyeol-ah, you should've seen your face!" Baekhyun laughed harder, chanyeol picked the ball before throwing at him but he dodged it and then ran around the court while chanyeol chasing him.

 

Junmyeon sighed. "They are driving me crazy."

 

       _____

 

You entered the library and greeted the librarian before going inside while kept looking around to which book shelf you have to put the book in. You looked down reading the name if the book and a shoulder colided with yours making you stumble as both of your books fell. 

 

"I'm sorry." You squated down without looking the person and picked the books.

 

"I'm really sorry." You heard a male voice and looked up to see a tall boy in a blue hoodie and pants with bunch of books in his hands.

 

"I was carrying these books so, i didn't see you." He explained and you stood up dusting off the book before handing him his books.

 

You shook your head. "It's okay, i wasn't looking too."

 

"And good luck with that." You eyed his books and passed by him going another way. He smiled to himself and went carefully by not bumping into anyone else.

 

 

        ***

 

Later, you and Ria sat on your table in the cafeteria by the window and as you were about to start, Rowoon passed by your table while waving at you before going to his table.

 

"What? What's happening? Why is Rowoon waving at you?" She questioned you impatiently and you shrugged shoving a spoon of rice in your mouth. "We had class together."

 

"What? How come i wasn't there?" She made a sad face and you chuckled sipping your juice. "You skipped that class." 

 

"Why didn't you text me! We rarely see our seniors too." She sighed looking towards rowoon's direction and you shook your head at her words. "By the way, i took notes for you too, prof said it's gonna be in the test."

 

"Awe, you really worry for your bestfriend, don't you? ." She cooed locking her arms around your and you stared at her with a straight face. "No, because you're gonna give me a ride back home."

 

"Geez! Meanie!" She groaned, unlocking her arms and you giggled.

 

"Is this seat taken?" 

 

You both looked up to see the boy you met in the library and Ria shook her head before he pulled back the chair opposite of you sitting.

 

"We met at the library remember?" He looked at you smiling and you nodded while Ria cocked her eyebrow at you.

 

"I'm Lee Mark." He held out his hand which you giving him a smile. "I'm y/n and she's Ria my best friend." 

 

"You're really meeting boys today huh." Ria whispered to you with a smirk and you glared at her but you also thought the same thing.

 

"What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter