Chapter 8

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:36 pm

 

 

Here you were, standing on the ground of an Amusement park with Daniel beside you, who kept whining to come here and you immediately agreed since you also enjoy here.

 

"Why isn't she coming yet?" Daniel's eyes were glued on the entrance gate and you blew out your cheeks while tapping your finger on your folded arms.

 

"BUDDIES!"

 

You both heard the loudest shout from the entrance and saw your bestfriend walking towards you excitedly.

 

"You took 100 years to appear." Daniel remarked and Ria rolled her eyes.

 

"It's not my fault that you informed me at the last minute and i had to get ready too." She stated folding her arms while Daniel and you just gave her a look before you three walked inside.

 

"Let's ride the roller coaster!" Daniel pointed towards the huge roller coaster where you could hear the people screaming.

 

"No! Ferris wheel!" Ria pointed towards the opposite direction.

 

"Roller coaster!"

 

"Ferris wheel!"

 

They both kept arguing and you standing between them had to close your ears from their loud shout.

 

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" You shouted making them silent in a minute before you put your hands on your waist.

 

"Let's ride a light thing first then we'll go for dangerous rides, okay?" You looked at both of them and they nodded.

 

"Let's eat first." You smiled brightly, making them roll their eyes at you and scoffed. "I knew it, an eat-cracker is always an eat-cracker."

 

You slapped her arm before you three made your way to the carousel and rode it like 10 year old children. That's how you rode every ride one by one while screaming and laughing with them, then after eating hamburger, you three were on your way to buy cotton candy.

 

"Which ride should we ride next?" Daniel asked as he passed the cotton candies to both of you.

 

"Let's go for bumping car." Ria suggested, taking the bite and you both nodded before you took a bite of your cotton candy.

 

You all three sat on a bench while eating and admiring the bright view of the park until you tilted your head to the side and burst out laughing.

 

"What?" Daniel looked at you in confusion before Ria looked at him and joined you in laughter.

 

"Why are you laughing like fools?" He glared at you both before you took a piece of cotton candy from the tip of his nose and showed him while laughing.

 

"You looked so funny, Dan." You threw it in the trash bin and was walking back to them but a child bumped into your legs making you gasp.

 

"Oh? Are you okay, baby?" You crouch down to her level and she nodded cutely giving adorably smile making you giggle.

 

"What? Who's she?" Ria and daniel walked towards you and the little girl immediately hugged you. 

 

"It's okay, they are good people." You smiled at her and felt her relaxed before daniel squat down to match her height.

 

He gave her a smile. "What's your name?"

 

Before she could reply, you all heard a guy's voice calling a certain name loudly which was familiar to you and as he was getting closer, you recognized him who was none other than Mark. 

 

"Hae young! What are you-." He stopped when his eyes traveled to you and he looked at you in amaze.

 

"Y/n? Ria?" He looked at her and then daniel who was just staring at him and back to you before his eyes went to Hae Young.

 

"Oppa!" She ran to him as he immediately picked her in his arms before looking at her sternly. "I told you not go anywhere." 

 

 

She pouted. "I wanted cotton candy."

 

 

"You could've just asked."

 

 

"Okay, stop scolding her now, she's just a kid." Ria interuppted before smiling at Hae Young. 

 

 

"But who's she? Your sister?" You asked.

 

 

He nodded smilingly. "Yes, she kept whining to take her here, what about you?"

 

 

You chuckled before looking at Daniel. "Same reason."

 

 

He shot a glare at you before you looked back at Mark. "Oh yeah, he's Daniel my younger brother and Dan, he's my friend Mark."

 

 

They both did a hand shake before Hae Young struggled to get down from Mark's arms and ran up to you.

 

 

"Unni, I want that cotton candy." She pouted cutely and you couldn't help but chuckle before she brought her little hand to grab yours and other hand to ria's and walked towards the shop.

 

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol, Sehun and Yixing were in the same Amusement park, playing shooting games.

 

 

"Sehun-ah! A little right! Yeah! Shoot!" Sehun aimed the target on Chanyeol's instruction and shoot it.

 

 

"Agh!" They all groaned together as he couldn't hit the target.

 

 

"What are you doing!?" Chanyeol exclaimed loudly making other people look at him weirdly while his two friends hid their head, embarrassed. 

 

 

"Hyung! It's all your fault!" Sehun whined before handing him the shooting gun furiously. "I'm not doing it!"

 

 

Chanyeol 'tsked, shaking his head in disappointment. "You can't even do this."

 

 

Sehun just stuck out his tongue at him and Yixing laughed before Chanyeol being the competitive guy started shooting with confidence.

 

 

"Here." Chanyeol handed a big brown teddy bear to the Younger and Sehun scoffed.

 

 

"What is this? Is Sehuniee your girlfriend or what?" Yixing laughed and Chanyeol rolled his eyes before his gaze stopped on a familiar figure.

 

 

"Isn't that Y/n?" Chanyeol mumbled enough to let his two friends hear.

 

 

"Y/n? This name is familiar." Sehun mumbled snapping his fingers whilst his eyes closed.

 

 

"That, Baekhyun's girl!" Yixing exclaimed making the latter nod in surprise and both of them followed Chanyeol's gaze.

 

 

"Ooh." Both of them chorused together while looking at you before nodding at eachother slowly in satisfication while Chanyeol gave them a weird look.

 

 

"What are you two doing?"

 

 

"Nothing, she's pretty and cute." Yixing commented and sehun nodded cutely before smirking. "Baekhyunee Hyung's choice is good." 

 

 

"But who are the others with them?" Sehun asked as he watched you going towards the carousel with Hae Young and others.

 

 

"That girl is her friend but i don't know about others." Chanyeol frowned pursing his lips.

 

 

"Woah! What if one of them is her boyfriend?" Sehun jerked his head towards his two friends making them surprise on his remark.

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head getting fed up of this confusion. "I don't know, let's go home now."

 

 

Sehun nodded several time in quick. "Right, let's go and tell Baekhyunee hyung."

 

 

"Yah! Sehun-ah!" Chanyeol tried to stop him but it was too late since the maknae already sprinted towards the exit gate making his hyungs sigh in defeat.

 

 

 

                                   ***

 

 

9:53 pm

 

 

"I'm sooo tired." Sehun entered his shared house while walking lazily to the couch before plopping down on it, opposite of Baekhyun who was lying on the couch scrolling through his phone. 

 

 

"What is this?" Baekhyun laughed pointing at the teddy bear which Sehun was holding and the latter rolled his eyes before lying down.

 

 

"Chanyeoliee won it for Sehun." Yixing replied sitting at the edge of the couch, a little further where Baekhyun's feet were placed while Chanyeol walked into the kitchen before grabbing a water bottle. 

 

 

"Ah right, Hyung, guess who we saw at the amusement park?" Sehun looked at Baekhyun and he gave him a confuse look before shrugging. 

 

 

"Your girl." Yixing raised his eyebrows smirking before leaning back on the couch and Baekhyun immediately sat up frowning while Chanyeol shook his head before slapping Sehun's legs to move them and sat there. 

 

 

"I told you not call her that and what's so surprising about her going there?" Baekhyun lay down again shifting his eyes to phone again.

 

 

"That's true but Hyung she was with her boyfriend." Sehun blurted out getting the latter's attention and earning a smack from Chanyeol for not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter