Chapter 14

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(8 December )

 

 

10:12 am

 

"Y/n! Wake up! It's 10 already!"

 

You groaned in your sleep but then your lips twitching upward as you heard your mom's voice after more than a week which you missed so badly.

 

Changing your position to lay on your back, your eyes squinting as the sunlight hit your face. At first you panicked as you thought about your college but then relaxed as you remembered taking a leave for today.

 

Sitting up with your closed eyes, you let out a yawn with your palm automatically covering your mouth. You stretched your arms up and dropped on your back again with a sigh. Yesterday's scene left a impact on your mind as you couldn't get it out of your head, not to mention the sensation you felt which you have never felt before. 

 

Your thoughts were interuppted when you got a notification on your mobile making you groan and shifted to your side before taking your phone from the nightstand. 

 

It was your bestfriend saying that she would be here in an hour to meet your parents and there was another text which was from Rose saying that something came up so she'd be going to her town which means no Café today. 

 

Smiling, you got off the bed and skipped to the washroom for your morning routine. 

 

Whereas Baekhyun also got the same message from Rose and he sighed as he wouldn't get to see you at the café since you skipped today and that information he got from Ria a while ago.

 

It was like that day when you didn't came on the café and where he felt your absence. The feeling, the confusion was eating him as he wasn't able to come up to a conclusion of those feelings which was frustrating him as well.

 

As he told the boys about the no Café today casually and the boys came up with a plan of going to bowling. Baekhyun couldn't refuse since their graduation was this year and it's been long since they have been out then, when will they have time to do this so he agreed. 

 

Not before, they asked him to ask you to tag along with him and hearing this Baekhyun gave them a look but they just made an excuse to see you as you were also becoming their friend.

 

 

 

                                   ***

 

 

You were heading downstairs after washing up and suddenly the door bell rang indicating your bestfriend was here already.

 

Your dad opened the door and Ria smiled greeting him before letting out a squeal as she ran up to your mom and they did some weird handshake before hugging eachother.

 

You rolled your eyes playfully but a smile was playing on your lips and you went to them who were totally ignoring you making you glare at them as they were doing it on purpose.

 

"OMG! JAE!" Ria exclaimed with her eyes popping out when she saw him coming out of his room and you also flinched not used to his presence.

 

Ria was your high school friend so, being comfortable with Jae was an understatement and he always treated her like his little sister just like you. Well, you always bicker with your brothers and they tease you but you know how protective they are over you.

 

Jae went out with his friends as he was meeting them after a long time and will go back in a week for his training Job. You sat on the couch comfortably with your mom and bestfriend talking about their favorite topic shopping which was not so favorite to you. 

 

In that time, you got a notification on your phone, checking it to see it was from Baekhyun and unconsciously your heart beat quicken seeing his name but you immediately shook it off before opening the text. 

 

 

Baekhyun : Hey, Are you alright? You didn't come today.

 

 

You : Yeah, I'm okay. Just skipped today.

 

 

Baekhyun: Okay. So I wanted to ask something. We boys decided to go bowling today so would you like to join us?

 

 

You read the message with a baffled expression before looking at Ria who was sitting alone as your mom went into the kitchen.

 

 

You: Are you sure? I mean won't I be intruding?

 

 

Baekhyun: Not at all. Even my friends want you to come.

 

 

You were contemplating wether to go or not since yesterday your had been occupied with those things wondering if it would get awkward but you also didn't wanted to lose a friend like Baekhyun just because of those awkwardness and decided to let it aside. 

 

 

You : Is it okay, if my Ria tag along? 

 

 

Baekhyun : Of course! So it's decided. I'll pick you up by 5. No excuses! See you later:)

 

 

You let out a sigh leaning against the couch getting the attention of your bestfriend as she eyed you suspiciously.

 

"We are going for bowling in a while." You told her casually and she frowned. "Are we?"

 

You nodded before your mom came back and sat on her spot with your brother who also was back from his school as he threw his school bag in your lap while plopping beside you.

 

You clicked your tongue before placing his bag on the couch while showing him a glare.

 

"Mum, we are going bowling today."

 

She just nodded nonchalantly not saying anything further but Daniel's eyes perked up hearing that as he eyed you surprised.

 

"Mom, Aren't you going to ask her anything? With whom she's going with?" He shoved her with his questions and you three looked at him weirdly.

 

You mom shrugged. "As far as I know her, she wouldn't go without Ria and it's actually a good thing that she's going out since we are the ones who always force her to go out." 

 

"I'm really happy she's progressing with time and whom she's going with, I don't mind because it won't be her boyfriend since we aren't that lucky to have that privilege." She added with a fake hurt expression.

 

Your brother and bestfriend joined her in her laughter while you stared at her with a disbelief look. Sometimes you think your mom could've been a good actress if not for her catering business.

 

"Mum, you know me too much."

 

"That's why I'm your mom." She winked and you shook your head before smiling.

 

 

             ***

 

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter