Chapter 22

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(17 January)

 

11:25 am

 

 

Here you were sitting on the bleachers with Ria, watching boys practicing for their upcoming game. Your eyes were following your boyfriend who seemed too concentrated on the game which made him more attractive. While your bestfriend took this opportunity to stare at every guy in the field.

 

 

Just as you thought, they were getting more serious, suddenly Jongin passed the ball to Minseok and it hit him on his arm and a gasp left your both of your girls lips.

 

 

Then, Minseok shot a glare at him and threw back the ball to him which he instantly dodged and it hit Junmyeon behind him and like that it became chaotic.

 

 

You and Ria couldn't help but started laughing at their sudden act. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon looked so done with them but still couldn't stop them.

 

 

Not long before, Ria excused herself to washroom and then Kyungsoo took a seat beside you leaving a chair between. He drank his water before shaking his head at them and looked at you.

 

 

"They are crazy aren't they?" He chuckled.

 

 

"But they look happy." You smiled looking at Baekhyun ducking his head as Jongdae threw the ball towards him.

 

 

"Baekhyun looks happy nowadays, well, he is goofy and cheerful but he looks really happy and I am glad that you're by his side." He said, smiling at you and you smiled back. "Baekhyun is really lucky to have friends like you."

 

 

He chuckled before you felt someone's presence in front you who turned out to be Baekhyun himself. You handed him the water bottle and he grabbed it smiling before sitting between you and Kyungsoo.

 

 

"What were you two talking about?" He gulped his water while eyeing you two suspiciously.

 

 

"I was telling her that how much of an idiot you are." He said gripping Baekhyun's nap and he yelped while you chuckled at them.

 

 

"Aren't you gonna save your boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked and you shook your head playfully.

 

 

"It's between friends so..."

 

 

"She's smart." Kyungsoo commented and Baekhyun gave him a look before nodding proudly. "She's my girlfriend."

 

 

Kyungsoo groaned before slapping his neck lightly and walked back to the field.

 

 

Soon Ria came back and at the moment Sehun threw the ball towards Jongin where Ria was right behind him. Jongin ducked down and the ball was about to hit her causing you panick and Ria closed her eyes in reflex.

 

 

However, it didn't hit her as Chanyeol instantly dragged her aside by holding her and your jaw dropped witnessing the dramatic moment making you fangirl internally.

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled at your funny yet cute reaction as he closed your mouth before he leaned in. "Do you think something is going on between them?"

 

 

You nodded suspiciously. "I also think that."

 

 

"Guess, we're going to have another couple in the group." He smirked and you smiled nodding slowly.

 

 

You both kept watching the scene as Chanyeol asked Ria if she's okay while Ria was blushing and your eyes widened.

 

 

"She's blushing?" You muttered and Baekhyun heard it since he sitting close to you.

 

 

"You think she's the only one who blushes?"

 

 

You looked at him confused before noticing his smug grin and lightly pushed him away making him laugh causing you smile too.

 

 

 

                                             ***

10:12 pm

 

 

 

"Ow! Gimme that!"

 

 

You whined stretching your hand with your body towards your bestfriend who kept taking away the chips from your reach.

 

 

"Y/n! My face mask!" She exclaimed as you accidentally hit her face and instantly snatched the chips from her before fixing your mask to see if it's peeling off.

 

 

You and Ria were in your room having a night stay while watching kdramas on the laptop infront you with you both leaning against the headboard.

 

 

"Woah! That Ajjumma is really something." You commented amazingly watching the hacker who was an middle-aged woman in Healer drama.

 

 

"I know right! And Park min young is definitely smart too." Ria stuffed with bunch of chips and half of them fell on your bed.

 

 

"Yah!" You slightly slapped her arm before gesturing her to clean the mess as you hate your bed getting dirty but she still does it.

 

 

The scene came where Ji Chang Wook and Park Min young were getting dressed up for a mission together and that's when the door of your room opened.

 

 

"Why are you two still awake and what's this on your face?" Your mom barged in with her neverending scolding.

 

 

"Buddy! Come here! It's Ji Chang Wook!" Ria exclaimed gesturing her with her hands and your mom's eyes lit up as she skipped to your bed.

 

 

She always scolds you for being a fangirl as how every mother does but whenever Ji Chang Wook appears on the screen, she can't stay back until she see him.

 

 

Well, she was your mom for a reason.

 

 

"Show me!" She sat on the bed shoving Ria to the middle and watched the scene where he was walking out in a suit.

 

 

"Ah ha, look at you." Ria shot a smug grin towards her and earned a smack from your mom and you laughed watching until you got one too. 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

 

Your attention went to the door seeing your dad standing at the door with his folded arms. 

 

 

"Let's go, I'm sleepy." He yawned and Ria nudged your mom with a teasing smile and your mom glared at her before walking out with him.

 

 

Your parents had a love marriage and it's been years to their marriage but your dad still can't sleep without your mother.

 

 

"Uncle is really romantic." Ria commented making you smile before she turned to you. "Speaking of romantic, is Baekhyun Sunbae romantic?"

 

 

You made a face at her question to hide your flustered state and cleared your throat. "Speaking of Baekhyun, what's going on between you and Chanyeol Sunbae?"

 

 

Ria's smug smile faded as a surprised expression took over and she blinked before looking at the laptop screen. "What's going on? Nothing is going on."

 

 

"Really? Are you sure?"

 

 

She looked at you for a brief minute before sighing. "We are hanging out and yeah I do have a little crush on him but I don't know how he thinks. I mean yeah, he treats me nicely but i don't want to think more than that so I won't get my hopes up."

 

 

You listened to her attentively and her words seemed just like how you used to think about Baekhyun but that's not always the case. To you, Chanyeol seems to like her but you don't know for sure until he says it and you don't want to give her any hopes too.

 

 

You just nodded and patted her back before cracking a lame joke to make her laugh which she did and continued watching drama until you both slept off.

 

 

 

                                        ***

 

 

(12 January)

 

                                  Next day

 

 

 

You walked out of the classroom and Ria excused herself to the library as she had to return some books and you nodded while making your way to the music room again since you were called by your boyfriend again.

 

 

As you exited the building, you were stopped by a voice calling you from behind and it was Sooyoung. She was your friend whom you two besties getting close to slowly. She had asked for your notes as she got late in class and you lend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter