Chapter 28

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(31st May)

 

8:42 am

 

Sounds of chirping birds echoed in the room where the sunlight touched your face causing you stir in your sleep. You frowned slightly opening your eyes and groaned due to the light hitting your face.

 

Adjusting to the light, you finally opened your eyes only to get startle by three arms but then let out a sigh realising it was yours and Baekhyun's arm under your neck. His other arm was around your waist as your back was against his chest and his leg wrapped around your torso with his face buried in your shoulder, technically he was hugging you like a koala.

 

Heat reached up to your face realising the position and you gulped rubbing your eyes while shifting to lay on your back but froze when he stirred before sleeping back again in the same position.

 

You bit your lip turning your head to look at him and the corner of your lips turned up seeing him sleeping peacefully. Baekhyun's words from last night suddenly crossed your mind and you couldn't help but blush getting the exact feeling.

 

Baekhyun's brows forrowed due to the light snapping you out of your trance and slowly raising your hand in the air infront of his eyes, you prevented the light to touch his face where his frown disappeared.

 

Grinning mischievously, you lowered your hand causing the light to hit his face again making him frown then put it back again making his frown disappear and you bit your lip containing your laugh as you kept doing it. 

 

"Having fun?"

 

You gasped startled by his deep voice before pulling your hand back to your chest and glared at him. "It's morning." 

 

"Oh, I didn't know." He raised his head to look at you with his squinting eyes before buring his head back in the pillow and pulled you closer. "Thanks." 

 

Butterflies erupted in your stomach with your heart racing against your chest but you instantly shrugged it away and stretched your body towards the nightstand causing him whine. 

 

You grabbed Baekhyun's phone and checked the time before sitting up making him groan as he pulled the duvet up to cover his face.

 

"Baek, It's almost 9. Get up!" You patted his arm and he just hummed while you sighed. "Get up, Ajjusshi!"

 

"This Ajjusshi needs to get his energy so wait a bit." His voice muddled against the pillow but enough for you to hear and you chuckled. "Get up, we're already late."

 

"Yes, ma'am." He replied lazily getting up with his eyes closed and as soon as he opened them, a chuckle left his lips. "Nice hairstyle."

 

"You have it too." You were about to laugh but stopped when he ran his fingers through his silky black hair making it perfectly combed and you scoffed. "Nevermind."

 

He laughed lazily and you immediately swung your legs down the floor getting up from the bed making the latter confuse. "Where are you going?"

 

"To get ready or you want me to go down like this?" You looked down to your clothes and then him as he smiled admiring you in his hoodie. "I don't mind."

 

You rolled your eyes. "Let's meet down at the breakfast."

 

"Yes, ma'am." He nodded lazily as you turned the knob but then turned around to see him who was about lay down again. "Baekhyun!"

 

"I'm up!" He immediately sat groaning and you laughed sprinting to your room. 

 

"She's already nagging like a wife." He mumbled before a smile crept on his lips. "But I like it."

 

He giggled to himself and jumped out of the bed to the washroom, whereas you walked to the room and opened the door which was not locked anymore as you expected.

 

Entering inside, you found the bed empty and assumed Ria was in the washroom before you walked to the wardrobe and took out your clothes. Suddenly the door opened and Ria stepped out drying her hair with the towel before her eyes stopped at you.

 

She looked at you up to down and smirk towards you causing you glare at her. "This is all because of you!"

 

"And you're thankful to your bestfriend who let you cuddle with your boyfriend, aren't you?" She flipped her drenched hair smirking at you and you scoffed trying to hide your flustered form.

 

She dramatically gasped seeing your expression. "Don't tell me, you did more than cuddling?"

 

You wide eyes shot towards her. "No! You ert!"

 

You smacked her shoulder with your clothes and walked in the washroom immediately leaving your bestfriend laughing at you.

 

"Well, my habit did something good for once." 

 

                                         ***

When you walked out of the washroom, Ria wasn't seen anywhere which meant she was already downstairs and you were late. You quickly dried your hair and stepped out of the room before bumping into your boyfriend who smiled holding your hand as you both went downstairs.

 

"Woah! This coffee taste really good." Minseok commented after taking a sip of his coffee as he settled himself at the dining table.

 

"Right? I also don't drink coffee, you know?" Jongin spoke with his eyes getting bigger. "But this taste exactly same where Baekhyunee Hyung and Junior Y/n works at."

 

"Oh! Speaking of sleepyheads." Yixing chuckled looking at the couple coming and earning the attention of everyone.

 

"So you finally decided to show up." Junmyeon commented leaning against the kitchen counter. "We were supposed to be here around 8."

 

You and Baekhyun immediately pointed with your index finger at eachother and Baekhyun looked at you before sighing then pointed his index finger to himself.

 

Sehun giggled. "Baekhyunee Hyung is already scared of Y/n."

 

"It's just starting." Jongdae laughed and Baekhyun hit his back before sitting on the chair while you coughed awkwardly settling beside him.

 

As everyone began to eat while planning where to go and that's when Chanyeol decided to ask you something. 

 

"Y/n, did you sleep well?"

 

You frowned in confusion but nodded anyway. "Yes, I actually can't sleep well other than my own room but strangely I slept well."

 

Chanyeol nodded with a mischievous grin on his lips exchanging looks with Sehun and Jongin who were containing their giggles but eventually burst out making everyone laugh while you were seated there confused.

 

Ria raised her brows smiling at you and that's when your cheeks heat up as you realized your words. "Umm, that came out wrong. It's not like that."

 

They just nodded giggling and you looked at Baekhyun who was covering his mouth but you could see his eyes getting smaller by smiling causing you slap his arm. 

 

"Owww! What did I do?!" He whined rubbing his arm but still smiling and you scoffed. 

 

"It's your fault!" You whined back closing your eyes shut getting embarrassed while hiding your face in your palm before feeling his hand patting the back of your head. 

 

"It's okay, Junior Y/n. Things like these happens." 

 

You heard Kyungsoo saying and you looked at him in disbelief as you didn't expected him to tease you making you unconsciously pout as everyone giggled again. 

 

You sighed as you knew their teasing won't just end here.

                                       ***

 

It was 10:12 when you and Ria decided to walk to the beach after your breakfast. Clouds were hovering over you leaving the perfect time to walk around as the sun won't bother you too much.

 

Boys were inside playing their games or doing their things while you both were playing with water and taking some pictures or say you were taking some pictures of your bestfriend who couldn't stop posing different styles.

 

You both also took some pictures together with silly poses or asked the anonymous person to capture them.

 

"Y/n, here." She walked a little further in the water while spreading her arms in the air with her widest smile on her face and you chuckled as she looked happy before capturing it.

 

"Yah, you're phone is gonna die soon if don't charge it now." You said as she made her way towards you and taking it she gasped seeing the percentage before immediately running back to the house.

 

You just shook your head at her running figure then smiled feeling the cold water touching your feet and you began to walk forward then backwards when the waves came by.

 

You giggled going backwards speedily causing you to stumble and bumped your back against someone's chest. You panicked feeling a pair of hands either side of your waist but relaxed recognizing the hands.

 

"I just left you for few minutes and you get clumsy." Baekhyun tilted his head to look down at you while his hands resting on your waist. "Will you be a little careful and not to make me worry?"

 

You chuckled rolling your eyes but nodding. "Sure, Mr. Byun."

 

He chuckled liking the way it sounded from your mouth and stood beside you smiling but it dropped when he saw something or say some guy staring at you. ing his hand into his jeans pocket with his hand around your shoulder who was staring ahead unaware of the situation and he locked eyes with the guy who instantly looked away.

 

He sighed taking your attention aa you looked at him confusingly. "You know, you're peanut sized whom I can hide in my pocket so the other guys won't stare at you but it would be unfair to you."

 

"Huh?" You forehead creased blinking your eyelashes in confusion before following his gaze and chuckled folding your arms. "Oooh, so Mr. Byun is jealous."

 

He bit his lower lip looking away while nodding making you smile. "Well, it's not like I'm the only one who's being stared at."

 

Baekhyun turned to you frowning and you gestured towards the side where two females were gawking at your boyfriend making your blood boil internally but you kept your calm.

 

He smirked. "So you're jealous too?"

 

You shrugged and he imitated your move raising his brows questionly and you chuckled tilting your head. "Maybe yes, maybe no?"

 

He pouted. "Why?"

 

You smiled. "I don't have to be jealous because I'm the one standing here with you not them."

 

His heart skip a beat hearing your words as his corner of lips turned upwards and he pulled you closer by wrapping your arm around his waist while his around your shoulder side hugging you. "You're right."

 

"I'm always right." You shrugged, sassily earning a chuckle from him before kissing your temple and you smiled, leaning your head on his shoulder while enjoying the sounds of waves.

 

Minutes after, you tilted your head slightly up to look at him staring ahead lost in thoughts.

 

You poked his cheek snapping him out. "What are you thinking about?"

 

He sighed deeply his lips. "Just.. Thinking..How much I am going to miss this. Everyone will go on their ways and thinking about it just makes me a little sad that everything's gonna change now."

 

You heard him attentively and understanding his words before your hand gently on his back. "That's what life is. You live the moment in present and it becomes a past memory to reminisce. So, let's cherish these memories together."

 

Baekhyun looked down at you smiling and again getting surprised by your words before nodding and hugging you tightly making you laugh.

 

"You're literally calm here, what happens to you when you're sleeping?"

 

You frowned pulling away from him and looked at him confusingly. "What do you mean?"

 

"Why do you fight during your sleep?" He placed his hand on either side of his hips and tried to contain his laugh. "You had kicked me about 100 times."

 

You widened your eyes in disbelief and scoffed. "Don't lie! I didn't! And what about you? You were literally hugging me like a koala!"

 

"I did it for you, so you won't kick me or fall out of the bed."

 

"I'm not believing you, I wasn't!" You stomped your foot in the wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter