Chapter 13

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day 

 

(7 December Tuesday)

 

11:01 am

 

 

"I can't believe you made me do this!" You huffed gripping the huge box tightly in your hands while glaring at your bestfriend beside walking with you.

 

 

She gave a sheepish grin. "I wanted a break okay!"

 

 

"Break from what?"

 

 

"From Lauren." She clicked her tongue. "I was fed up with her dramatic acting." 

 

 

You laughed shaking your head. "Why do hate her so much?"

 

 

She rolled her eyes. "I don't hate her. I just extremely dislike her."

 

 

"And why is that?"

 

 

She was about to reply but stopped when her eyes caught something and she threw the box in her hand over your box making you stumble with the sudden weight.

 

 

"What the-"

 

 

"Y/n, I left my phone in the classroom. You go ahead, i'll be right behind you."

 

 

"But your phone-"

 

 

She sprinted with a speed of light leaving you dumbfounded there.

 

 

"Is in your hand."

 

 

A exhasperated sigh left your lips while trying to calm your anger before holding the two huge boxes properly only to get it shake and before it could fell, it was taken away.

 

 

Startled, you looked at the person who turned out to be Baekhyun smiling at you.

 

 

"Oh, Baekhyun sunbae."

 

 

He sighed. "Can you please stop calling me that? I mean you said we're friends, so let's drop these formalities."

 

 

You bit your lip before nodding. "Okay, i'll try."

 

 

"By the way, where were you going with these boxes twice your size?" He joked making you narrow your eyes at him and he laughed before you both started walking.

 

 

"To the theatre. What about you?" 

 

 

"I was on my way to the music room but seeing you struggling, I couldn't help but come here." 

 

 

You smiled. "Well, Thank you." 

 

 

He gave a nod as you looked ahead before feeling his his constant gaze on you, causing you look at him and he instantly looked away. Soon you both reached the theatre room and entered inside where the chaos suddenly went silent as they saw who entered with you.

 

 

Walking further, you put the box on the wooden table and as Baekhyun was about to follow you, some girls from the stage got down and immediately walked towards him including your professor.

 

 

As everyone was aproaching him, you instantly took the box from him and walked away not wanting to be crushed by these girls while Baekhyun just stared at you.

 

 

"Oh, Baekhyun." Mrs. Kang smiled at him which he returned politely before slightly bowing to her.

 

 

"How are you here?"

 

 

"Uh, I was just passing by and helped y/n." He answered her before looking at you and you could feel the stares from every person present in the theatre making you want to hide somewhere.

 

 

"That's so sweet of you." Mrs. Kang smiled. "Baekhyun, if you don't mind can you do me a favor?"

 

 

Baekhyun looked at her confused and locked eyes with you who was perplexed as him before looking back at her and nodded.

 

 

There was Baekhyun, standing in the middle of the stage awkwardly. Apparently, the favor was to rehearse some lines with Lauren as Rowoon was still was late and Baekhyun being the sweet guy he was, couldn't refuse her.

 

 

"Y/n, give this to Baekhyun." Mrs. Kang gave you the script papersheet and you nodded before sighing while walking to the stage.

 

 

Getting on the stage, you made your way to him not knowing your shoelace was loosened and someone decided to take advantage of that.

 

 

A yelp left your lips as you tripped and your eyes went automatically shut as you felt yourself going forward. However, you felt pair of arms around your waist tightly and you opened your eyes to be locked with Baekhyun's concerned ones.

 

 

Your one arm was on his shoulder and other one was holding his arm with his face close to yours where you noticed mole on his right cheekbone. You both were so imersed staring eachother forgetting where you were standing and everyone's gazes were on you, not to mention Mrs. Kang was giving you heart eyes seeing the chemistry.

 

 

Suddenly, you heard door opening sound making you both snap out and you pulled away from eachother awkwardly. Ria came inside and sensed the silent atmosphere before looking at you on the stage confusingly.

 

 

She got worried if somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter