Chapter 7

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(1st December)

 

 

 

9:33 am 

 

 

 

"Waah! That was such a hard test." Ria groaned while stretching her body and you sighed whilst nodding.

 

 

 

"Prof. really gave questions from that chapter which I took notes from." You opened your notes to check your answers.

 

 

 

"Y/n, the test is over, so keep the notes back before I throw them out." Ria threatened and you gave her a look before shoving your notes aside.

 

 

 

"Let's go in the garden, you have brought chocolates, right? After taking the test, my sugar level has decreased and hunger has increased." Ria said dramatically dropping her body on you behind and you coughed before dragging her to the garden.                             

 

 

 

"Oh My God!" Ria laughed out loud causing people in the garden look at you both weirdly and you slapped her arm. "Shush, stop laughing now."

 

 

 

"Okay wait, so Dan almost revealed your story." She snickered before taking a bite of the chocolate.

 

 

 

"Dan seriously, I would kill him someday." You huffed munching your chocolate before you looked around and spotted a familiar figure.

 

 

 

You frowned. "Isn't that Rowoon?"

 

 

 

Ria followed your gaze and let out a sigh. "Woah! They are dating already."

 

 

 

"How can you tell?" 

 

 

 

"Look at their hands Y/n, and see how he keeps his arm around his shoulder." She gave you a look which was saying 'why are you so dumb'.

 

 

 

"What! I have seen in dramas, they also do that when they flirt, you know." You debated.

 

 

 

"They don't kiss on the cheeks if they are flirting." She said as a matter of fact tone and you shrugged, not really interested in the topic.

 

 

 

"I feel bad for the guy who would date an idiot like you." She shook her head in disappointment while taking the last bite of her chocolate.

 

 

 

You shot your eyes at her before faking a smile. "You don't have to feel anything because I'm not interested in dating."

 

 

 

"Not interested in dating," She mimicked your tone. "Let's wait and watch." 

 

 

 

She crumbled the chocolate wrapper and threw it on your face, you glared at her before taking the wrapper and threw it back at her face.

 

 

 

"Still, I wanna date." She whined. 

 

 

 

"Oh, it's class time." You ignored her before standing up and made your way toward the campus.

 

 

 

"Wait for me! You're always ignoring me." She yelled catching up to you but you ran away while her chasing you again. 

 

                   _________________

 

 

 

12:14 pm

 

 

 

Walking out of the classroom, you were on your way to the cafeteria before texting Ria and while strolling, Rowoon was passing by you and waved his hand to you. Before you could greet him back, lauren quickly dragged him out before sparing you a glance, or say glare.

 

 

 

"What the heck? No one's going to steal your boyfriend." You grumbled, rolling your eyes before walking fast to your destination.

 

 

 

"Oyii, bestfriend!" You got a headlock by your bestfriend making you yelp and you shot a glare at her before she let go of you. 

 

 

"Woah! What happened? Why are you sending dagger from your brown eyes." She joked and you gave her a look before walking again leaving her behind.

 

 

 

"Okay, jokes aside, what happened?" She asked linking her arms around yours.

 

 

 

"Nothing, that lauren-" 

 

 

 

"Lauren? What did she do? Huh? Did she said something to you? Wha-" She started her nonstop questions but halted when you gave her a look of 'will you let me talk'.

 

 

 

"Okay, i'll stop now tell me." She brought crossed arms to her chest and stared at you seriously.

 

 

 

You let out a exhasperated sigh. "That.. Actually Rowoon waved to me and she just dragged him like I was going to jump on him like seriously I'm not even interested in him that way lik-"

 

 

 

"What! How dare she!" Ria exploded putting her hands on her hips. "I knew it! She seemed to be rude with others but how dare she! With my best friend! Just wait i will teach her lesson!"

 

 

 

She rolled up her invisible sleeves and was about to go but you grabbed her arm to stop her.

 

 

 

"Woah! Calm down dragon! What are you doing? It's not even serious and I don't even care about her, so leave it." You said calmly.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"Look, she just tried to tell me that Rowoon is her boyfriend, yeah it wasn't but eyes and I don't really care about whatever she thinks or do, unless she crosses her limit." You stated and she looked at you with frown but nodded.

 

 

 

"Then why were you angry?" She asked.

 

 

 

"It was for a brief minute but then I thought why should I care?" You told her casually and she pursed her lips.

 

 

 

"Right, you're someone who doesn't really care." She smiled and you nodded. 

 

 

 

"Anything else?" You folded your arms to your chest.

 

 

 

"No professor, you're amazing." She gave you thumbs up and you both laughed.

 

 

 

"Let's go now, i'm ravenous." You whined, rubbing your stomach.

 

 

 

"I know, you eat-cracker."

 

 

 

"I told you not to call me that."

 

 

 

"What? What are you gonna do? Eat-cracker." She stuck out her tongue at you and you scoffed. "You're dead now!"

 

 

 

She ran ahead with you chasing her before Ria was running as she glanced behind to you and she didn't saw that there was someone walking ahead of her.

 

 

 

"Careful!" You shouted as you saw what was about to happen but too late she bumped into a guy's back. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." She immediately uttered as she stood straight before he turned around and Ria let out a gasp seeing the person infront of her who was none other than Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

You quickly jogged upto her and stood in front of the taller guy who was towering over you both.

 

 

 

"You!" He exclaimed looking at her Ria and shifted his eyes to you for a brief second before looking back at her.

 

 

 

"Aren't you that card girl?" He asked showing his big eyes.

 

 

 

"Yes, but I'm not card girl, I'm Ria." She smiled and he nodded smilingly, finally knowing her name while you just looked at both them weirdly until you heard another guy's voice behind you to see none other than Kim Jongin. 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Here-." He halted his sentence as his eyes stopped to you both who were looking at him with wide eyes.

 

 

 

"Oh! You!" He exclaimed pointing at you causing you both get startle."You work at that Café, right? Baekhyunee hyung's g-"

 

 

 

Chanyeol cupped his mouth, before he could utter that girl word while You and Ria looked at eachother before looking back at them perplexed. 

 

 

 

"Friend, he meant friend." Chanyeol completed his sentence, whilst smiling nervously and you nodded slowly. 

 

 

 

"Something like that." You chuckled awkwardly not really sure about the answer. 

 

 

 

"So, you go to our college." Jongin spoke, with a surprise tone and you just smiled before he glanced at Ria who was staring at him in shock. 

 

 

 

"And you are?" He asked, his corner of lips twitching upward and you glanced at Ria who was still in shock to answer, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter