Chapter 20

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(10 January)

 

 

You woke up a little early than usual, don't know if you were too happy or too impatient to see Baekhyun but not only you, even he couldn't sleep last night feeling beyond happy, while his friends didn't stop teasing him after he told them about it. 

 

 

Getting up with a smile, you did your morning routine and greeted your parents with a smile and your brother too who got scared by your sweet behavior as you weren't really a morning person but they didn't know the reason behind.

 

 

Arriving at the college, you knew your departments were far so you wouldn't get to see him right now. Smiling, you were walking inside but to your surprise Baekhyun was standing at the gate while some girls were smiling or squealing secretly.

 

 

You hesitantly walked towards him and a smile crept on his face as he looked at you causing you smile back shyly.

 

 

He held out his hand. "Let's go."

 

 

You nodded holding his hand as you both walked inside while hearing whispers and gasps around you. At first you felt uneasy getting the attention since you're not used to it but as he squeezed your hand smiling reassuringly, you relaxed and kept walking until you were infront of your department building. 

 

 

"What-whats going on?!" You heard your bestfriend's loud voice behind you as she stood infront of you with her eyes almost popping out seeing your clasped hands. 

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled at her funny reaction before looking back at you and caressed your hair making your heart flutter. "I'll see you later."

 

 

You nodded as he walked away and then you felt your shoulders being held by your bestfriend and she leaned close to you.

 

 

"Y/n. Details. Now."

 

 

You gulped and narrated her everthing happened yesterday and in return you got a loud squeal from her and earn some stares.

 

 

"Stop being so loud!" You whisper-yelled and she nodded smiling sheepishly.

 

 

"I'm just so happy! My one and only bestie who has been single until now, is finally dating the campus handsome senior." She smiled widely and you gave her a boring look for exaggerating too much.

 

 

"So? What did you two do?" She leaned close to you wriggling her eyes teasingly.

 

 

You gasped loudly and slapped her arm. "What the hell! We just started dating! What are you saying?!"

 

 

You walked ahead with red cheeks and your bestfriend behind you who kept teasing until you reached your classroom.

 

 

As your class ended, you were taking your belongings when you got a notification in your phone and checked it to see it was from Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun: Come to the music room.

 

 

You tilted your head confused before a head leaned in to your phone which belonged to your bestfriend and you instantly hid your phone.

 

 

"Secretive huh? Who's is it? You're boyfriend?" She teased grinning smugly and you rolled you eyes before walking out with her.

 

 

You walked down the hallway to the music room while looking here and there as you've never been here. Opening the door, carefully you peeked your head inside to see no one and entered inside with slow steps.

 

 

You gaped seeing the room filled with different instruments, there was a piano placed a little further from where you were standing.

 

 

"BOO!"

 

 

You jumped startled by the loud voice before looking back to see Baekhyun laughing and you glared at him.

 

 

"You scared the hell out of me!" You whined calming your heart while hitting his arm lightly and he giggled again before reaching out to squish your cheeks.

 

 

"You are so cute~" He cooed pinching your cheeks and your hand went to grab his wrists trying to pull away.

 

 

"Not my cheeks!"

 

 

"Why? You don't know how much I wanted to do this!" He pinched a little and let go before booping your nose as he smiled scrunching his nose.

 

 

You rubbed you cheeks shooting a playful glare at him but it faded when he held out a rose to you.

 

 

"For me?"

 

 

"No, for that guitar over there." He pointed with his chin and you bit your lip smiling sheepishly for asking such question.

 

 

"Of course, it's for my Coffee bean." He smiled cutely as you took it with a thank you while smiling before blushing as he called you my coffee bean. 

 

 

You snapped out masking a frown. "You won't stop calling me that, right?" 

 

 

"Never. From now on, you are gonna receive these every day from me. Only me. Don't you dare take from anyone else." He warned faking a stern and you suppressed your giggle as he looked too cute.

 

 

"What if a kid gives me a flower?"

 

 

He hummed thinking and his lips turned pouty which you have noticed before. "We'll think about it."

 

 

You rolled your eyes still smiling. "By the way, why did you called me?"

 

 

"I wanted to see you."

 

 

"You saw me an hour ago."

 

 

He hummed nodding. "I wanted to see you again."

 

 

You rolled your eyes sighing before roaming your eyes around the room. "I have heard you all hang out here but what do you do here?" 

 

 

"Nothing much, just play instruments or just have fun."

 

 

Your eyes lit up. "Do you play too? What instrument?"

 

 

"You look interested. Well, I can piano, do want me to show you?" He asked walking to the piano and sat there.

 

 

You stood there lost in staring at his side profile as he was busy looking at the piano keyboard and he looked so handsome even just sitting there.

 

 

"If you keep staring at me like this, I won't be able to play."

 

 

You snapped out widening your eyes before looking away embarrassed and heard his chuckle then he started playing a melody while humming.

 

 

Hello, you came to me

Giving me your shy scent

In my hazy dream

You were shining, dazzling

 

 

With a fluttering heart, without knowing

I went to you, step by step

And I stayed by your side

 

 

A smile crept on your face with your pounding against your chest listening to him. His voice was so captivating and soothing and before you knew it, you were standing infront of him. He opened his eyes to locked with yours and kept singing without looking away. 

 

 

My heart melts at your smile

When our eyes meet

My heart pounds

 

 

Oh, remember my smile i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter