Chapter 29

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(14 July)

4:12 pm

 

You hummed in satisfication as the taste of juice reached your tastebuds while scrolling through your phone. You were sitting on one of the table at the Café having a break while Rose went to attend Jack's call.

 

It's been more than a month to your seniors graduation and you are in the middle of your summer vacations. After graduation, everyone went to their own respective path which they desire.

 

Junmyeon, Jongdae and Minseok went to abroad for their further studies. Jongin joined a fashion company as he always had a interest in fashion. Kyungsoo took a break for sometime to think if he wanted to join a company or start his own business. Yixing also went back to China to accomplish his goal of being an Artist.

 

Chanyeol was preparing to be a song producer since he was into music. As for Sehun, he joined Baekhyun in his gaming business which they have been working on for some time now and you met him at his workplace last week and since then you haven't met because he got extremely busy with work and you didn't wanted to disturb him but he being the best boyfriend always called you.

 

Ria went to her hometown to spend her vacation with her grandparents and Chanyeol was a little sad to hear it but she already had promised them before even meeting him.

 

While scrolling through the phone, your phone rang and it was your boyfriend's call. Smiling, you answered the call and pressed the phone to your ear. 

 

[Hey.] 

 

[What are you doing?] 

 

You stirred the straw in your juice. [Having my favorite juice.] 

 

He hummed. [Stay there, I'm taking you out on a date.]

 

You chuckled. [It's not like you can go alone.]

 

He chuckled back. [Oh, Mrs Byun. Don't challenge me, you know I can.]

 

You blushed before smiling. [As if.]

 

He laughed. [I'll be there in few.]

 

[Okay, drive safely.]

 

You hung up and took a sip from your juice before Rose walked out and sat across you. "Who was it?"

 

"Baekhyun. He is coming here." You told her sipping your juice and she nodded. "Okay, good. I actually have to tell you both something."

 

"What?" You asked and she smiled. "Patience my child, let your boyfriend be here and I'll tell you." 

 

You squinted your eyes at her and after ten minutes, you heard the bell sound indicating someone came in. You two ladies looked at the direction to see Baekhyun walking inside in his casual attire.

 

"Hey." He smiled approaching before kissing your forehead and sat beside you then turned to Rose. "Oh, Rose. Didn't see you there! How have you been?"

 

Rose scoffed playfully. "How would you? When you can't take your eyes off your girlfriend. Are you both making me jealous because my boyfriend isn't here."

 

"No." He chuckled. "So, tell me how have you been?"

 

"I've been well." She spoke before sighing loudly. "Just missing you here. Since the day you left, there are less female customers and male customers more. Thanks to your girlfriend."

 

You lips stopped between the straw as you looked up at them and Baekhyun tilted his head to look at you with creased forehead which said 'why didn't I knew about this'. "Oh, I didn't know that."

 

You leaned back and shook your head while waving your hand. "It's not. Rose is just messing with you."

 

Rose shrugged cutely. "I don't know, am I?"

 

"Rose!" You whined and she chuckled before getting saying she had something to show you as she went into the kitchen.

 

You turned back to see Baekhyun staring at you and you chuckled. "Really, she's just messing with you."

 

"Um-hm." He hummed leaning back against the chair with his folded arms still staring at you intently and you frowned. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

 

"I just didn't see you the whole week so, making up for it." He spoke and you chuckled tilting your head playfully. "Really? Then stare all you want."

 

"Ooh~ Bold, huh?" He raised his eyebrows smirking before leaning his folded arms on the table as his eyes boring into yours intensely and he tilted his head. "But can you handle it?"

 

You bit your lip blushing under his gaze and immediately looked away making him laugh as he pulled your warm cheek softly and at that moment Rose walked out standing by the table.

 

Her hands were behind her as if she was hiding something and a nervous smile playing on her lips making you both worry somehow before she took a deep breath. "So, I have some good news-"

 

Baekhyun interuppted by gasping loudly. "You're pregn-ow!"

 

He winced as you slapped his thigh and glared at him while Rose was doing the same making him smile awkwardly before he gestured her to continue.

 

"Yeah, so, I was saying." She trailed off as a wide shy smile crept on her face before she pulled out something from her back. "Ta-da!"

 

You and Baekhyun eyed the thing in her hand curiously and your eyes widened seeing the card, not just card but a wedding card.

 

"No way!" You exclaimed taking the card from her hand and you examined the card with Baekhyun who was looking still shocked by this.

 

"Gosh, I'm so happy for you. Rose!" You exclaimed getting up and engulfed her in a tight hug which she reciprocated with shy giggle. You pulled away smiling and looked at Baekhyun who was also smiling but looked a little emotional as he always thought of Rose as her sister.

 

"Aww!" Rose giggled giving him a side hug and you smiled at those two having their brother-sister moment.

 

"When did this happen?" You asked excitedly sitting on your previous place. 

 

"Well, Jack had dinner last week with my family and he suddenly asked about our marriage." She chuckled recalling the moment. "I was actually shocked because he didn't discussed anything about this but surprisingly my parents agreed and it was like I was living in the drama."

 

You both chuckled at her dramatic expression and then she told how everything happened so quickly which seemed surreal to her and she wanted to surprise you both with this announcement.

 

"Ahem. Yeah, so, that was my story." She smiled leaning back before looking at Baekhyun. "And I would really appreciate it if you could sing at my wedding."

 

"I am all in." He paused to look at you. "But you have to ask my girlfriend for it."

 

You frowned elbowing his side as he giggled and Rose squinted eyes at you playfully. "You two. Stop being so cute. You're making me feel single even though I'm not."

 

You both laughed before Baekhyun spoke. "If it's okay for you, can I take my girlfriend with me?"

 

Rose nodded. "Yeah, sure. I have to go for my wedding dress check, so i'll close the Café early."

 

You three stood up and walked out while congratulating her last time before driving off to wherever your boyfriend was taking you.

                                  

Here you were walking down the path of central park under the trees filled with pink cherry blossoms along with Baekhyun. His hand locked with yours firmly while his other one was in his pocket and yours around his arm.

 

Baekhyun glanced at you smiling making you smile back before he sighed. "Finally we're on a date. I've been feeling bad for not taking you out these days."

 

"Don't be." You smiled lightly. "You're busy with work. I understand, just don't overwork yourself."

 

He stopped walking making you do the same and tilted his head to stare at you intently with a dreamy smile on his lips and you chuckled. "What?"

 

He bit his lower lip and shook his head. "Just wondering, what did I do to deserve you?"

 

You stared at him surprised for a moment before grinning playfully. "I know right? You must have done good deeds in your previous life."

 

Baekhyun laughed and you giggled as you both started walking again. "I can't believe, Rose is getting married. Remember the day when she was whining about not having a date?"

 

He chuckled nodding and a smile playing on his lips as he looked down at your feet taking the steps with him at the same time. Suddenly, a figure came running towards your direction but before you could bump, Baekhyun instantly pulled you towards him.

 

You held into his arm tightly before looking at the figure who seemed to stop at almost occurred accident revealing a girl. She was about to apologize but stopped and you both gasped together in surprise.

 

"Oh, You're Daniel's sister, right?" 

 

"You're Kim jieun, right?"

 

"Yes, what a coincidence to meet you here." She smiled before her eyes stopped at Baekhyun and then your locked hands as she looked at you confused.

 

"Oh." You trailed off pulling Baekhyun closer by your side. "He's Baekhyun, my boyfriend and Baekhyun she's Kim Jieun, Daniel's friend."

 

"Hi." He smiled waving at her and Jieun almost let out a squeal seeing the handsome man smiling at her. Well, who wouldn't?

 

"Wow, you two look really good together." She cooed, smiling at the sight and you smiled.

 

"I agree." Baekhyun exclaimed, smiling. "You really have good eyes."

 

You chuckled, rolling your eyes and she giggled before someone called out her name. "Oh, I have to go. We friends are hanging out together and Daniel would be joining too."

 

"He would?" You raised your eyebrows surprised before nodding. "Then, enjoy your day."

 

"Yes, then bye." She ran away towards her friend waving you two before you both began to walk again.

 

Baekhyun hummed. "So, she's Daniel's friend."

 

"And crush."

 

He gasped. "What? Really? That boy, seriously? Already has a crush."

 

You stared at him frowning. "Why are you so surprised? You had it too. A major one."

 

Baekhyun looked away coughing awkwardly and pretending to look up. "Wow! The weather is so good today."

 

You scoffed, smiling as you both kept walking and then spotted a old aged couple feeding eachother ice-cream making you two look at each other as you both smiled.

 

"Let's do this, when we get old." Baekhyun uttered. "Though I'll be more handsome but we won't let that get in between."

 

You slapped his arm playfully as he laughed at his own remark before stopping and faced you making you look up at him. "Seriously, let's get old together."

 

You smiled nodding before his hand went up to your hair and he took a petal from your hair. 

 

You chuckled. "You have it too."

 

You tiptoed raising your hand to reach his hair but him teasing you as always, he also tiptoed and making it hard not to reach causing you whine. "Baek!"

 

He just laughed circling his arms around your waist while your hand rested on his shoulder and he slightly bend down his head where you took out the petal from his hair. While doing so, he immediately pecked your cheek making you instantly gasped and blush as you looked around the people before looking back at him. "What are you doing? Everyone's looking."

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "So what? I'm kissing my girlfriend and it's not illegal."

 

He attempted to kiss your another cheek but you immediately cupped his mouth causing him whine against your hand. "I want ice-cream."

 

You removed your hand and he huffed dramatically. "I really think this ice-cream has something against us. Let's not have ice-cream when we get old."

 

You laughed and he pouted as you dragged him to buy you some ice-cream.

 

Shoving the spoon filled with Vanilla ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter