Chapter 32

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

( 28th October)

 

It's been two weeks to Ria's and Chanyeol's wedding and they both were off to their honeymoon trip to Paris where Ria always wanted to go and Chanyeol kept his promise of taking her to her dream place.

 

On the other hand, you and Baekhyun told your parents about your decision to get married. They were surprised by the sudden news but since they also wanted it, they went along with it. Both of your parents had been meeting occasionally and three days before, both families had a dinner together.

 

They discussed everything regarding the marriage and hence, came to the conclusion that you both were going to get married at the end of this month. You and Baekhyun were on cloud nine even though he wanted to get married sooner than the decided date but eventually he was satisfied.

 

Your friends got to know about the news and you got the blessings of them and at the same time they were clowning Baekhyun for you to take the decision again but you just laughed it off as to you, it was the best decision. Talking about your bestfriend, she was beyond shocked and happy where she almost had Chanyeol to get his ear checked because of her scream. Their honeymoon was coming to an end and told they would be back by this weekend.

 

Coming back to the present, you were currently at your work place, photocopying some papers where some of your co-workers were seated on their tables discussing something while looking at the laptop.

 

"He's so handsome!" A co-worker exclaimed loudly enough to gain your attention and you tried to peek at her laptop screen curiously only to raise your eyebrows amusingly.

 

"I know right! He's Byun Baekhyun, his games have been nothing but a hotshot these days!" Another lady commented making you smile proudly upon hearing praises for your fiancé.

 

"But too bad, he's married."

 

You frowned confusingly collecting the papers in your hands while giving them a glance to hear more.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. Apparently, he said this in an interview that he has a wife." She sighed and you smiled again before taking the papers and walked to your cabin feeling joyful as your coworkers eyed you strangely.

 

Your work hours were over and you walked down the lobby while on your way to hail a cab as your car was in a repair shop and you had asked your brother Jae to drop you off in the morning after whining for ten minutes.

 

As you exited the building, whispers and gasps could be heard loudly enough to get your attention and being a curious human being, you followed their gaze to get surprised to see your one and only fiancé. 

 

There he stood with his crossed arms, leaning against the car, in a pair of blue jeans with white button down, tucked in and rolled up sleeves showing his Rolex watch wrapped around his wrist, whereas his jet black hair styled down which he kept flipping back as he was scrolling through his phone.

 

He couldn't careless about the stares but as soon as his eyes met yours, he quickly straightened himself as he shot his eye smile. As those people saw him looking at you and your co-workers who were talking about him earlier stared at you shook. 

 

Getting uncomfortable by their stares, you let out a huff before narrowing your eyes at him as soon as you aproached. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I'm here to pick up my soon to be wife, you got a problem with that?" He replied in a sassy tone as he opened the passenger's door and you bit your lip preventing yourself from smiling.

 

"Well, then you also know that your soon to be wife hates being the center of attention." You shot back standing between the passenger's door as you looked at him and him towering over you.

 

He gave you a confused look before roaming his eyes around, seeing people staring at him and a smirk formed on his lips as he looked at you.

 

"I can't just tell them to stop staring at my handsome face, can I?" He made a innocent face before a smug smile formed on his lips. 

 

You rolled your eyes but didn't answered him as you sat in and looked at him. "So, are you gonna pick me up even after marriage?"

 

He crossed his arms around his chest as he leaned his shoulder against the car and looked down at you frowning. "Didn't you say you don't like being the center of attention?"

 

You gave him a perplexed look and before you could utter a word, he beat you. "But I don't mind. Being a good husband, I'll pick up my wife everyday."

 

Shooting you a wink, he closed the door and strolled towards his seat leaving you dumbfounded there. As you got what he meant, you made a grumpy face and squinted eyes at him as he sat in.

 

He felt your eyes at him but he didn't care as he kept the smirk on his lips which annoyed you even more and with a huff you buckled your seatbelt before facing ahead with a pout forming on your lips unconsciously causing him to smile at your adorable expression.

 

On the way, he played your favorite song in the car where you smiled forgetting about earlier scene as he knew how to make your mood better.

 

"Aren't you curious about where I'm taking you?" He took a quick glance at you before looking ahead as he was genuinely confused by you not asking him nonstop.

 

"I am. Actually very much curious." You looked at him, sighing. "But knowing my soon to be husband, who won't reveal it until the end, I'm going to save my energy for later."

 

He giggled as you emphasized the husband word before he poked your cheek softly. "Wow, it's a progress then."

 

After driving for a while with your sweet nonstop bickering, he pulled the car over a house which you instantly recognized as you let out a gasp with amazement.

 

"Is it finished?" You asked staring at him with your big eyes and he chuckled nodding before he got off causing you squeal as you also got out of the car. 

 

This house was going to be your new home after marriage which you and Baekhyun had designed together with the help of Minseok and Jongdae who were in the business of Architecture.

 

Baekhyun stretched out his hand for you to hold it which you did as you both made your way inside the house. A gasp left your lips as you roamed your eyes around the house which looked exactly like how you both had designed but even more beautiful in real life.

 

"It's so beautiful." You beamed with your twinkling eyes and wide smile on your face before Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your neck leaning his head over yours. "It is. Our home."

 

You smiled at him nodding before you two walked to the bedroom and you frowned before throwing a question look to Baekhyun.

 

"I thought you didn't wanted a black themed room?"

 

He shrugged looking away. "My wife wanted it, so yeah."

 

You bit your lip, giggling as you approached him and cupped his cheek before planting a kiss on his cheek making him smile shyly. You turned around to stroll a little in the room before stopping infront of the glass window as you stared outside.

 

Baekhyun came behind and wrapped his arms around your waist as he leaned his cheek against your temple while you smiled leaning into his touch as put your hands over his. 

 

He the star of the bracelet he gave you as he smiled. "I'm finally kidnapping you."

 

You chuckled, before frowning. "You kidnapped me two years ago."

 

"Uh Uh. That was temporary, this time it's permanently." He trailed off as he kissed your temple. "I can't wait to get married and to see our little beans running around who'll look exactly like you." 

 

You tilted your head to look at him frowning. "Why only me? They should look like you too." 

 

Baekhyun looked up thinking and hummed nodding slowly before he looked at you smiling. "Let's do this then. They can have your beauty and my brains." 

 

Your eyebrows knitted. "Wait- You mean to say, I don't have a brain?" 

 

He let go of you as he knew what was coming before he walked backwards slowly and smiled. "Well, I didn't. You said it." 

 

You sighed in annoyance before throwing him a glare. "I knew it! You-Come here!" 

 

"Not that easy, Coffee bean!" He laughed running outside and you behind him chasing him with your giggles filling in your new home temporarily but soon permanently. 

 

                                         * * *

 

Later that day, after Baekhyun dropped you off to your home, you were in the living room working on your laptop with your mom doing something in the kitchen while your dad was sitting beside you watching TV. Jae was still not home while Daniel was outside having a group study with his friends. You sipped your tea and continued typing when the door bell rang. Your dad went to the door and opened it to see a delivery boy with a rectangle box in his hands packed with red sheet.

 

"Y/n, it's for you." He spoke as he signed the paper before closing the door and came to you with the box who was staring at it confusingly and curiously.

 

"What's this?" You took it from his hand and tried to shake it where you didn't hear anything from inside.

 

Your dad rolled his eyes at your question. "How would I know? I'm not inside the box."

 

You gave him a look before placing your laptop aside and ran upstairs to your room while your dad yelling behind to check it carefully if it's a time bomb or something. 

 

"But why would someone want to kill us?" He asked your mom who was aproaching and she gave him a suspicious look. "Think carefully if you have nagged someone at your work." 

 

He shot her a corner glare and she shrugged settling herself on the couch excited to watch her favorite Ji Chang Wook's drama. 

 

Meanwhile, you carefully opened the red sheet and it was white box underneath before opening it and gasped to see a red dress lied inside. You smiled knowing who's doing it is but the reason was unknowin and before you could take it out, your phone buzzed. 

 

Taking it, you saw a message from Baekhyun and you smiled reading it. 

 

Baek- You must have got the present already. In an hour my driver would come to pick you up, so get ready. See you later, Coffee bean. 

 

"What does this mean? Is he throwing me off somewhere?" 

 

Before you could mutter any more nonsense, a message popped up again from him again. 

 

Baek- Don't you dare think about that serial killer thing. I'm not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter