Chapter 30

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(18th December)

6 months later.

 

Black gown around you and black cap in your hand while you stood in the hallway of your college, roaming your eyes around with an overwhelming feeling and a sad feeling growing as you realized that you won't be coming here anymore since it was your graduation day today. 

 

"Y/n!"

 

You looked at the direction of the voice to see Ria with her camera in her hands as she gestured you to pose which you did by making a peace sign and smiling joyfully.

 

"Woah! That came out great!" She gave you a thumbs up. "And now you're not shying away, huh?"

 

You just smiled, shrugging and saw your other friends coming behind her as they all aproached you standing in their black gowns and caps.

 

Oh, you were so going to miss them.

 

Rowoon heaved a sigh. "I can't believe, we're already graduating." 

 

Sooyoung clicked her tongue. "Why are you talking like we're not going to meet again?"

 

"Right?" Mark spoke."We are going to meet occasionally but still I'm going to miss you all."

 

He hugged the both girls which they reciprocated and then to Rowoon who instantly put a cringed face making you all laugh before he hugged you.

 

"Hands off my wife!"

 

Everyone startled at the voice and you both pulled away to see your one and only Boyfriend standing in a white knitted sweater and jeans while a bouquet in his hands as he made his way towards you frowning at Mark.

 

"Y/n, You're already married." Rowoon gasped and you shook your head before Baekhyun wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Consider us married."

 

You just rolled your eyes smiling while your friends were contemplating at what reaction they should give this gentleman beside you. Suddenly, Ria raised her camera causing you and Baekhyun to smile at her where she took a picture and then her camera's angle went behind you.

 

You all looked behind to see Chanyeol aproaching with a bouquet in his hands and Ria kept snapping his pics until he was standing infront of her. They were exchanging those shy grins and looks as he handed the bouquet to her while you all were standing there with a weird look on your face.

 

"Excuse me? We're here too." Sooyoung spoke looking done with the couple and they chuckled looking back at you all.

 

"Anyway," Baekhyun started as everyone looked at him."I hope you guys have a great life ahead and Thank you for taking care of my Y/n."

 

You looked away from them getting all shy while they groaned before Ria spoke. "It's our cue to leave."

 

Baekhyun chuckled. "I like you for being quick-witted."

 

She gave him a look playfully before they all walked away to the hall where the graduation ceremony was being held.

 

"Happy graduation day." He held out the bouquet and you stood infront of him taking it smilingly. "Thank you. So, you made it."

 

He nodded. "I had to, I don't want to get beaten up by my girlfriend."

 

You hit his arm playfully with your cap as he laughed before you tilted your head creasing your forehead. "Isn't it wife?"

 

Baekhyun put a surprise expression. "Right!"

 

You chuckled before hugging his waist and placed your head against his chest staring outside before feeling his arms wrapping around you as he kissed your hair. "What's wrong?"

 

You closed your eyes sighing. "Just thinking about how much I am going to miss this place and it's making me sad."

 

He hummed caressing your hair. "I know this feeling very well and it's okay to be sad since this day won't come again. But you know, someone said this to me, that it's the way of life."

 

"You live in the moment of present and it becomes a past memory to reminisce." He trailed off to pull away as he wore you the cap before cupping your cheeks. "So, let's cherish these moments together."

 

You giggled nodding. "Wow! That someone must be genius. Who's that?"

 

Baekhyun chuckled raising his brows teasingly. "My wife."

 

"Alright. Let's go! " You laughed as you linked your arm around his and walked towards the hall.

 

                  _____________

 

You were standing outside with your classmates, friends and your professors for a group picture while your female classmates were squealing to see Baekhyun standing there at the side with your parents who arrived after him.

 

"Okay, throw your caps in the air when I count to three."

 

As the countdown was made, you all threw the caps in the air and the moment was captured before you took some pictures with your parents and friends. 

 

Chanyeol who went to attend an important call, came back and then you friends took a picture in a group with your boyfriends. Lastly it was you and Ria, the forever besties, you both kept making weird faces while taking the pictures making everyone laugh.

 

Not long before, your friends were busy got busy with eachother while you and Baekhyun decided to take last tour of your college. You were passing by the garden area where Baekhyun instantly stopped as his eyes spotted the spot where you always sit and the night of the event came across his mind which made him smile remembering it.

 

You, on the other hand, were recalling the days where always sat with Ria and then glanced at Baekhyun to see him smiling which made you confused. "Why are you smiling?"

 

He turned to you and chuckled shaking his head leaving you even more confuse before he looked up at the window of the music room where he would always look at you from. Shrugged off his thoughts, he pulled your perplexed figure with him to the Basketball court, from where he actually began to know you more.

 

"You know," He trailed off as you looked at him to see him staring at the bleachers side before he pointed towards it. "You were sitting right there when I got to know know about you studying in the same college as me."

 

You smiled. "You still remember it?"

 

"How can I forget that?" He chuckled, roaming his eyes around the court, the days of him with his friends playing freely flashed infront of his eyes before he took the ball in his hand and threw it in the basket making it perfect score.

 

"I want to do this too." You jogged towards him taking the ball and attempted to throw it but it bounced away making you pout sadly.

 

Baekhyun chuckled coming behind you as he made you hold the ball before instructing you. "Bend your knees a little and let your shoulder relax, then focus on the target and throw it."

 

You nodded understanding and did as he instructed before throwing the ball and surprisingly it went in.

 

You gasped. "It went in!"

 

He giggled behind you caressing your hair. "You're a fast learner." 

 

You shrugged, smiling before he wrapped his arms around your waist as he placed his chin on your shoulder. "So... We're graduated now." 

 

You let out a hum nodding where he sighed. "I think we graduated too early."

 

"Why?" You questioned confusingly before he he turned you around, still holding you still. "We could've spend more time together here and do other things too."

 

Grasping his words, you smiled reaching out to wrap your arms around his neck. "Well, we could have but this is not bad too."

 

He bit his lower lip, nodding. "I think I'm still thankful for Ria to take you here for the basketball game that day, if it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't have known about you studying here."

 

You tilted your head, thinking. "You're right, actually you should be thankful for her."

 

He rolled his eyes before slightly tickling your waist causing you to squeal as you pushed him away playfully while his laughter echoed in the silent court. 

 

And that's how your day came to an end with your last day of college.

 

                        ________________

                                  

( 26 December )

8:42 pm

 

Sniffing, you fixed your beanie before fishing your hands in your black thick jacket pocket since it was month of December and the cold was increasing more. Walking through the cold path from your home to your usual place to meet Baekhyun who seemed to be already there as you can see his broad back sitting on the bench. Smiling you advanced towards him carefully not to make any noise and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind where he flinched causing you giggle.

 

"Hi." You put your chin on his shoulder as you felt him relax before he turned his head to give you a light smile while wrapping his hands around you wrists pulling you closer.

 

It's been a week to your graduation day and tomorrow was an important day for Baekhyun as the game he and his employees have been preparing, was finally going to be presented tomorrow.

 

"Don't think about it too much, it's going to be alright." You tilted your head to peek at his face who was lost in his thoughts staring ahead.

 

He nodded. "It's just...we have been preparing for months now and the day is finally here, so I'm just really nervous."

 

"It's okay to feel like this." You caressed his cheek with your thumb making him close his eyes. "You've been preparing for this day, so it's normal to feel nervous. But don't let your nervousness take over your confidence because I know and I believe you're gonna do your best."

 

He smiled at your words before looking at you. "You think so?"

 

Kissing his cheek, you smiled. "I know so."

 

He giggled kissing your palm before resting his temple against your cheek while staring ahead. You heard him sighing constantly making you worry as you couldn't see him like this.

 

You smacked your lips. "Baek, get up."

 

He frowned. "What?"

 

"Get up and let's go."

 

"But why? And where?"

 

You clicked your tongue. "Don't be an Ajjusshi, and let's go."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "This girl seriously! If you don't stop calling me that, I'll start calling you Ajjumma."

 

You raised your eyebrows amused and looked at him. "Try it then."

 

He stared at you before opening his mouth but closed it instantly as nothing came out and pouted looking away.

 

You giggled. "I knew it."

 

He huffed, cutely standing up. "Just you wait, after our marriage I'm going to call you that."

 

Your brows knitted as you both were making your way to his car. "No, what if our kids start calling us that."

 

He laughed. "Wouldn't it be great? Instead of calling mom and dad, they'll call us Ajjusshi and Ajjumma."

 

You face palmed your face. "God, I can already imagine you spoiling them."

 

"Hey! I won't!"

 

"Ugh, I don't know! Gimme your car keys."

 

 

Pulling over the car around the nearby park before you glanced at Baekhyun who was just staring at you with a confused look which made you chuckle. You unbuckled your seatbelt and motion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter