Chapter 25

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Coming days were nothing but a bundle of joy and moments, where you wanted time to stop or just capture those moments. After Baekhyun's first visit, he kept visiting your family and has gotten close to them.

 

Sometimes, you will find him in the kitchen with your mom helping her or with your dad having some discussion where you could hear them laughing about something. Baekhyun was already close with Daniel but by coming often, they became more close and not to mention, He and Jae have become best buddies.

 

Chanyeol and Ria's relationship was going stronger with the time whereas, Sehun was trying hard to impress Park Sooyoung and it was going well for now.

 

Mark finally had the courage to ask his crush out on a date while you and Ria being his friends were the most happiest ones. One thing definitely came a surprise to you when Lauren apologized to you and the boys.

 

You all did forgive her as there's nothing good in holding grudge for a long time and you could notice her change of character as she was also trying to do everything for Rowoon to forgive her.

 

It was an usual day where you were gathered in the cafeteria, eating and talking with your seniors about the exams which were aproaching soon as everyone continued their lunch before leaving to study. 

 

Coincidentally, yours and Baekhyun's exams were starting after two weeks. Ria and Chanyeol went to a Café to study there, while you and Baekhyun headed towards your locker to get your bag.

 

You were shoving your things in your bag while Baekhyun just stood there leaning his shoulder against the locker and watching you doing it where both of you unaware of the dreamy stares of some girls in the hallway.

 

"Ugh, I still have two chapters to finish." You groaned, zipping your bag and Baekhyun looked at you confused. "Weren't you studying last night?"

 

"I wanted to but thanks to someone, I couldn't because they wanted to talk for fifteen minutes and I didn't knew that fifteen minutes would be that long enough to make me sleep." You flashed him a sarcastic smile and he bit his lower lip nodding.

 

"And that someone is me?"

 

"Glad, you know that."

 

He chuckled taking your bag in one hand before grasping your hand and walked out heading to the library.

 

As you both entered in the library, you found your seats beside eachother and began to study. After some time, your eyelids went heavy and before you know it, your head was on the book and drifted in your dreamland.

 

Baekhyun who was busy typing on his laptop, took a brief glance at you to see you sleeping peacefully with your cheek squished on the book. He smiled as how adorable you looked before taking his phone and opened the camera to capture your sleeping face.

 

He slightly smiled at the taken picture and put it back before taking closing your other notebooks. 

 

"She sleeps like a baby." He mused tucking hair behind your ear and stared at you with a dreamy smile on his lips before continuing his work while glancing at you time to time.

 

You stirred feeling uncomfortable and opened your eyes to see your boyfriend's focused in his work and you took the chance to stare at his face which looked nothing but attractive.

 

"Rise and shine sleepyhead." He spoke without looking at you and you snapped out sitting up straight before stretching your body.

 

"How long I was sleeping?" You rubbed your eyes and leaned back to look at him.

 

"Barely 20 minutes." He said closing his laptop and turned to you. "You slept well, thanks to someone."

 

You pressed your lips together trying not to grin at his remark but all in vain when you saw him smiling while packing up his things. You grabbed his wrist to check time and it was time to go to the Café before packing your things and left with him.

 

You both started working where Baekhyun informed Rose that he won't be able to work at the Café after his graduation which was too close for your liking. Rose was a little upset but she couldn't do anything about it too and you also were a little sad thinking about it.

 

Then someone's presence surprised you at the Café who was none other than Somi herself. She came to meet Baekhyun and you as she was moving to abroad for her further studies.

 

You both understood and as the closing time approached, Rose and you were seated on the table chatting with Somi where you forgot that your boyfriend was present too.

 

Baekhyun standing at the counter watching those three women busy laughing at something and to his girlfriend who seemed to be forgetting about him. Aproaching your table, he sat beside you but to his surprise, you didn't look at him.

 

Baekhyun began to sulk and took a sip from your orange juice but pouted when you didn't glance at him then sighing, he just played with the tip of your open hair but little did he knew, you were secretly glancing and smiling at him.

 

Not long after, Somi went home and Rose also closed the Café where Jack came to pick her up and both left leaving you and your sulky boyfriend behind.

 

"Hey!" You bumped your shoulder to his to get his attention and he rolled his eyes slightly pouting.

 

"You finally remember that you have a boyfriend." He remarked sarcastically and you stiffed your laugh. 

 

"Eyy! What are you talking about? I'd never forget about you."

 

He lowly scoffed. "Didn't seem like that earlier."

 

You bit your lip. "That was because I wouldn't see Somi again but you have me for lifetime."

 

He turned his head away from you as he tried not smile at your words and stick to his sulking mission which was getting hard now.

 

You chuckled as you saw him smiling. "Geez, this sulky baby."

 

He whipped his head towards you surprised. "Did you just say baby?"

 

Your eyes enlarged and you coughed out. "I said sulky too."

 

"I only hear good things." He stated before turning away his head again. 

 

"Come on!" You held his hand swaying it lightly. "Stop being mad, How about I treat you something?" 

 

He looked down at your swaying hands and then you frowning. "Excuse me? Your bribe won't work on me." 

 

"But I think it's working." You smiled trying peek at his face and he couldn't resist but smile at your cute grin. 

 

"Gosh, I can't even stay mad at you." He muttered making you giggle and you pecked his cheek before dragging him towards his car. 

 

"Let's go have ice-cream!" 

 

Baekhyun frowned. "Wait.. Wasn't it me getting something?" 

 

You nodded. "Yeah but we'll have ice-cream too." 

 

"No, young lady. You already had that cold orange juice and now cold ice-cream? You'll get sick." He opened the door and you sat in the front seat before he walked towards the other. 

 

"But I'm craving for ice-cream!" You whined buckling your seatbelt and he sighed too hard to even say no to you before started driving while just hoping for you not to get sick. 

 

 

 

                                    ***

 

(12 May)

 

 

10:23 am

 

 

Eyes wanting to be closed as the burning sensation rushed into your whole body making you lose your concentration in the class and needless to say, your head was aching so much like someone was banging it with a hammer.

 

You actually woke up with a slight headache but shrugged it off thinking it would go away but the opposite happened.

 

As the class was over, you instantly put your head on desk and closed your eyes where Ria sitting beside you came to check you up as she couldn't in the middle of the class.

 

"Y/n, You're burning up." She gasped placing her hand on your forehead and eyed your face turning pale worringly.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was standing against the wall, hands tucked into his pockets outside of your classroom. The minute he saw you in the morning looking pale, he was sure you weren't well and hence he came here worried.

 

He instantly straightened himself when students began coming outside and they were shook to see him there. Not long before, the professor walked out and Baekhyun greeted him before walking inside.

 

As soon as he entered inside, his eyes spotted you sitting with your head on the desk and Ria by your side checking up on you. Ria looked up and felt relieved seeing Baekhyun coming towards them and stepped aside to let him see you.

 

You flinched feeling a cold hand on your forehead and opened your lazy eyes to see Baekhyun before sitting up.

 

"You have fever." He spoke calmly and you nodded slowly too lazy to speak.

 

"Let's go to infirmary, can you stand up?" He asked and you nodded.

 

He held your hand and you slowly stood up but a sudden pain hit your head making your vision blurry and you tried to hold something for you to hold you up but then you felt a hand on your back making you sit back.

 

"Sorry.. I-"

 

"It's okay." His arm slide around your waist and other under your knees before he picked you up. "It's okay, I've got you."

 

You nodded wounding your arms around his neck and your head in the crook of his neck where he felt your burning forehead making him sigh.

 

He looked back at Ria who was watching you worringly before he gestured her to get your stuffs and She nodded picking your stuff while walking outside with her internally squealing at the scene.

 

Baekhyun noticed the whispers and gasps as he walked down the hallway but he couldn't careless about it and pulled you closer hiding your face in his neck and headed outside. 

 

 

                        ____________

 

 

Your eyes flutter opened and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter