Last Chapter

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(15th November) 

 

Tapping his shoes constantly on the marble floor, his legs kept shaking which made him hold his knee, but all in vain since he couldn't stop the nervousness inside him. Dressed in a black tuxedo, Baekhyun took a deep breath to calm himself down before almost, immediately standing up to walk back and forth to subside his nervousness.

 

It was finally, the day everyone has been waiting specifically, you and Baekhyun. However, at his most special day, his heart, his mind, even his body wasn't working according to him.

 

"Why are you like this?" Kyungsoo walked in the grooms waiting room, as he watched his best friend walking back and forth in a nervous state. 

 

Baekhyun groaned making himself seated again on the couch and looked at Kyungsoo. "I have never been this nervous before... Like not even giving the presentation... This is confusing." 

 

"This is normal." Kyungsoo stated. "Though... It might be confusing for you being like this but normally people do get nervous on their wedding."

 

Kyungsoo's word did nothing but made Baekhyun glare at him where Kyungsoo just shrugged before shuffling under his coat and fished out a small black bottle which he gave it to him."Drink this, you'll feel better." 

 

"Where did you get this?"

 

"I didn't, Y/n asked me to get it." Kyungsoo spoke before smirking. "I didn't really expected you to be nervous but maybe she knew it."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I can see how you guys are making fun of me, only my wife cares for me."

 

"Keep this up till you get to the asile." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "I am going to check the venue since Junmyeon hyung is taking care of it alone."

 

Baekhyun chuckled nodding as Kyungsoo walked out leaving him behind as he was feeling better than before. No matter how much they tease or make fun of each other, he just knows that his friends and him, always have each other's back.

 

It's been two weeks to the proposal day, and the next week, you both were being dragged into a boutique to buy wedding dresses but separately, which led Baekhyun to whine the whole day because he, himself wanted to see you trying beautifully, however, his and your family were having too much fun making him sulk.

 

And, it's also been a week since he has seen you because of the so called traditions in the family, where bride and groom can't meet, not even see eachother and now he was missing you crazily and was dying to see you where he also knew, you would be feeling the same.

 

His phone rang making him snap out, as he checked the caller ID and a smile crept on his lips before answering it and exclaimed with an enthusiasm. "Coffee bean!"

 

Laughter could be heard from the other side which made him confuse before he let out a exhasperated sigh. "You better stop it, this is second time you have did this."

 

"Aw, Is my soon to be brother-in-law angry?" The feminine voice which he has remembered, his best friend's wife and his soon to be wife's bestfriend, one and only Ria, who could come up with this prank.

 

His heart did a flip when he heard your voice behind as you were asking for some tissues. "Hey, put my wife on the phone."

 

"She is not your wife, yet." He could imagine her smirking evil making him bite his lip frustratingly. "Here I thought you were on my side."

 

She laughed. "I am, but right now, let me be your sister in law. Okay, Mr. Brother-in-law, see you at the wedding!"

 

Before he could say anything, the call was cut off and he groaned with the little pout following behind on his lips. The door suddenly cracked opened, revealing his friends, coming inside dressed in a full suit and began to laugh at his impatient friend.

 

"I am actually suing your wife after getting married." He stared at Chanyeol with his ever so angry look which did nothing but made his laugh more. "Why are you so impatient? You'll meet Y/n outside, so be patient my friend."

 

"Aigoo, who would believe that you're getting married, Hyung." Jongin spoke staring at his friend's frustrated face and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Do you guys have to make fun of me when I am nervous here?"

 

"Why are you though?" Minseok commented confusingly. "Even Y/n isn't nervous as you."

 

"She's not?" Baekhyun asked surprised and Yixing nodded. "We came here after meeting her and she didn't looked nervous at all."

 

Baekhyun eyes sparkled. "Really? How does she look?"

 

"She looks like a bride." Sehun said, straight truth which made all guys laugh and Baekhyun, to glare at him before Jongdae decided to help him as he patted his shoulder. "She looks beautiful and you, stop being so nervous or we'll think you're going on a war or something."

 

"Well, it's not less than a war." Jongin said snickering and Everyone laughed as now, Baekhyun was less nervous and more happy with an excitement to see you.

 

 The door opened again, and this time it was Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun, walking towards him with a tender smile on their faces before Mr Byun held Baekhyun's shoulder firmly while fixing his collar. "Young man, you have actually become a man now." 

 

Baekhyun chuckled. "I was always a man." 

 

Mr. Byun smiled nodding. "Listen to me carefully now, marriage is a very important part of your life and you are taking a big step towards it. It's a huge responsibility, not just for you but for the girl you're marrying to, so Y/n's care and happiness is your responsibility, just make sure you're doing your part well. "

 

"I will. "Baekhyun immediately nodded before his eyes went large to see his mother bawling her eyes out making him gasp dramatically."Eomma! Not the water tank, you're makeup would get smudged then Y/n's going to scold me!" 

 

Mrs Byun slapped his arm. "Don't talk about my daughter in law like that!" 

 

He pouted. "So, she already has sides." 

 

"Obviously, she knows who's she marrying to." Jake said taking everyone's attention as he stood by the door frame smiling at him before walking in to tease the nervous man even more. 

 

                           ______________

 

A wide smile was playing on your lips where you bit your lip to prevent yourself from giggling out loud since you were feeling happy about your special day. A white, off shoulder ballgown dress hugged your figure with flowery embroidery illuminating around your upper half sleeves while your hair, styled in a braided updo leaving half of it in a wavy style.

 

Sniffing the flowers in your hands, a lively smile appeared on your lips while feeling giddy and excited to see Baekhyun who you haven't seen, since a week but at the same time, you knew this wait would be worth it.

 

"Ayo~ Aren't you too happy bestie?" Ria cooed, dressed in her pastel pink colored dress, fixing the strand of the hair putting it around your temple while giving your look a last touch up and you grinned. "Yes I am, bestie."

 

"And I am happy to see you happy." She smiled widely trying hard not to cry and as you noticed her expression, you giggled making her slap your arm lightly before hugging you eventually.

 

"But... Aren't you nervous?" She pulled away, frowning and you smiled bringing your index finger and thumb closer. "A little."

 

Her forehead creased in amusement. "Well, good for you because you have to look after your too nervous husband to be."

 

You giggled, before the door opened revealing your two most, chaotic yet the ones whom your life couldn't have been amazing as there stood, your brothers dressed in their Grey suits looking handsome. 

 

Jaehyun walked in with Daniel following behind him with an amused look on their faces making you chuckle. "What? Why are you both surprised? Do I look that good?"

 

Jaehyun gasped dramatically cupping his mouth. "What to do, potato? Even the make up couldn't do its work."

 

You bit your lip fuming before grabbing a water bottle beside you and threw it in his face which he immediately caught it perfectly as he gave you a smirk making you roll your eyes. "Are you really my brother?"

 

"Dan...," You looked at Daniel beside Jaehyun and smiled. "How do I look?"

 

He stared at you blankly. "You...look like that pasta you made last time." 

 

You closed your eyes sighing, controlling your urge to not to kill them on your special day while both of your brothers were so close to laughing and eventually, they did.

 

"You think I don't know that you both empty the whole fry pan that night?" You retorted, sassily making them silent as they stood surprised while Ria just stood there with a poker face as this was just neverending scene to witness.

 

"How do you know that?"

 

"I have spies, my brothers." You smiled in victory and they both groaned knowing who those spies were before you laughed out loud at their faces making them laugh back.

 

Jaehyun walked towards before grabbing your hand to make stand up and held your shoulders, as he stared at you seriously. "You know I am just a call away right? I am still your secret trunk so whatever and whenever you want to talk or tell me something, just do it, okay?"

 

And that's when your heart welled up seeing his brother mood and nodded before he smiled. "If he does something which I know he won't because I know he's mature and loves you too much to hurt you but still, just tell me and I will deal with him."

 

You slapped his arm while laughing. "I'll kill you if you do that."

 

"Right, Baekhyunee Hyung wouldn't dare to do that knowing how hard your punch is." Daniel commented as he stood beside you making you laugh even more before both of them hugged you, and another one jumped who was none other than Ria herself.

 

Your mom's voice got your attention as you four pulled away to see your mom walking inside, in a light pink and purple mixture colored Hanbok and looked so beautiful where behind her your dad, in a black suit looking dashing.

 

As he walked towards you, his eyes teared up and you looked at him in awe. "Dad.. What...?"

 

"Gosh, you look so beautiful." He sniffled and you bit your trembling lip before hugging him tightly. "You look more beautiful than your mother."

 

"Ow!" He whined pulling away as a hard slap was landed on his back by your mom making you all laugh before your mom stared at you with teary yet smiling eyes. "My daughter is always beautiful."

 

"Seriously, why is everyone crying?" You whined and Daniel wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Noona, we're just really happy that we won't have a potato in the house now."

 

"You're so dead." You muttered gritting your teeth and was about to hit him but looking at your mom's stern eyes, everyone went serious as you went to sit on the couch back.

 

"Ria, look after her so she won't jump around like a cat again since we're going out to greet the guests." Your mom ordered her as she walked out dragging the three chaotic men with her and you made a grumpy face as Ria couldn't stop laughing at your mom's words.

 

"Y/n! Your most loving person is here!" You let out a laugh knowing who's high pitch voice was as walked inside, your sister like friend, who was once your owner too, Rose, in a light blue dress with her always shiny smile.

 

She gasped. "You look gorgeous, lady!"

 

You and Ria laughed at her reaction as she instantly sat beside, hugging you. "Gosh, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter