Chapter 21

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(11 January)

 

 

A week passed by and so far you and Baekhyun have been doing great. Your relationship was blooming slowly and strongly. Baekhyun have been nothing but a best boyfriend you could ask for.

 

 

That day Daniel got to knew about you dating him and he looked more happy than you as if he was the one dating him. You could understand since he has always liked Baekhyun and you asked him to keep it to himself for now as you have just started dating so you would tell your parents at the right time.

 

 

However, you know your brother and he being himself kept teasing you somehow at the dining table one day and accidentally blurted out infront of them.

 

 

Your parents were more than shocked to hear this news since they never expected you to date when you always have been annoyed about it but could you blame them? You were also getting used to this fact.

 

 

As they asked about him, Daniel and Ria both started with the compliments about him which caused your parents to want to meet him impatiently. You asked them to give you sometime as you don't want to rush things and being the understanding parents they agreed.

 

 

If you were feeling this happy then Baekhyun was on cloud nine. He was just enjoying every single moment with you and he couldn't be more happier to have you by his side.

 

 

Everyone was having lunch at the cafeteria as usual while talking about their day and you on the other hand were stuffing your mouth.

 

 

"Y/n, Are you running late or what?" Junmyeon commented staring at you confused and you raised your head with your stuffed mouth.

 

 

Your boyfriend beside you chuckled and leaned in before brushing his thumb over the corner of your lips. "Eat slowly, no one's gonna steal from you."

 

 

This is one of the things he has noticed since you both have started dating. You always eat fast as if your food will disappear but at the same time he found you cute.

 

 

You instantly cleaned the spot where his thumb brushed before giving him a sheepish smile.

 

 

"Dating has it perks." Minseok commented after watching you two being lovey dovey and you ducked your head a little hiding your flustered state.

 

 

"It's so weird to see you blushing." Ria whispered with a smirk beside you noticing your pink cheeks and you shot a glare at her. 

 

 

"Anyway, Let's meet at the court in your free period so we can start our practice."

 

 

Everyone's attention was on Chanyeol and boys nodded while you and Ria stared at them confused.

 

 

"What practice?" You asked.

 

 

"Basketball. We're having a game again next week." Jongdae told and you nodded before looking at your bestfriend frowning.

 

 

"You didn't knew? How come?"

 

 

"Hey! I was busy okay."

 

 

You chuckled at her before everyone continued their lunch and left to their classes.

 

 

Mark was back and your dating news shocked him but was happy for you and Ria found a little bit suspicious since she thought he liked you but he instantly denied it saying he has crush on someone else and after hearing this your bestfriend couldn't keep shut and kept asking him about it.

 

 

You had no classes after this one class and Baekhyun took this opportunity to take you out on a date and before you could protest he cut the call saying he's coming. 

 

 

You were shoving your belongings in your bag from the locker and at that moment, your bestfriend stood beside you with a mischievous grin on her face.

 

 

You looked at him suspiciously. "What?"

 

 

"Few days ago, you kept saying it's impossible for you to date and now look, blushing and whining to your boyfriend." She sighed. "It's so new to watch this sight."

 

 

You kept mum as you yourself were wondering that how your life turned like this? But however it was, you were beyond happy with it.

 

 

"It's been a week or so to your dating, so did two..." She wriggled her eyebrows teasingly. 

 

 

You flushed and instantly flicked her forehead slightly. "What's going on in your mind, you !"

 

 

"Oh! Look who's blushing!" She laughed enjoying teasing you and you huffed closing the locker.

 

 

"What's happening?" You heard Baekhyun's voice startling you both as he stood behind you with his one hand resting on the locker before he leaned down to peek at you.

 

 

"What did you do to my girlfriend?" He questioned Ria noticing your red cheeks.

 

 

"I just asked her-"

 

 

"Nothing!" You glared at her and she nodded doing a zip mouth gesture while Baekhyun looked at you two suspiciously but shrugged it off. 

 

 

"So, can I steal my girlfriend now?" He asked and you rolled you eyes while Ria just giggled.

 

 

"But I'm not ready yet." You slightly whined before he took your bag from your hand casually hanging over his shoulder as he took your hand in his where this little gesture of his made your heart flutter. 

 

 

"You don't have to, you always look beautiful." He smiled booping your nose and you looked away biting your lips blushing.

 

 

"Ugh, don't do this infront of me! I'm still single." Ria complained, done with your flirting making him chuckle and then you two walked away before waving at her.

 

 

"I really didn't imagined this sight." Park Sooyoung, your classmate and friend spoke beside Ria startling her. "But they look really good together."

 

 

"I know right?" Ria smiled before looking at her. "And I love you for saying this. So, this big heart girl is gonna treat you something good."

 

 

"Wait-"

 

 

"No, waits and baits!" Ria slung her arm around the confused girl's shoulder as she led her outside.

 

 

 

         *** 

 

 

 

Baekhyun drove a little far from your college then parked the car at the side and you two started walking on the sidewalk with your hands clasped together.

 

 

The weather was good and the sky was cloudy perfect for a little walk. You both were walking slowly in comfortable silence while giving a smile at each minute.

 

 

"I'm gonna go buy some candies, do you want some?" You asked spotting a shop at nearby and Baekhyun shook his head before you nodded going to shop. 

 

 

"Don't call the shopkeeper by mom again accidentally."

 

 

You stopped on your track and turned around with a dropped jaw to see him grinning playfully while suppressing his laugh causing you walk towards him. 

 

 

"You-" You threw a light punch on his stomach and he caught your wrist before giggling loudly making you instantly smile. 

 

 

"Okay, sorry." He laughed kissing your knuckles and you blushed but instantly hid away as you sprinted to the shop with a smile. 

 

 

Walking back to him, you began to eat your sweet candies in the small box and continued to walk until he started to eat too.

 

 

"That's mine." You complained noticing you had only two candies left.

 

 

"So what? You're mine too." He said casually shoving the candy in his mouth before walking and you stood there froze by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter