Chapter 9

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(3 December) 

 

 

9:33 am 

 

 

Baekhyun was on his way to music room with his friends as their class just ended before Sehun spotted a familiar figure around the library area.

 

"Hyung! Your girl." Sehun exclaimed getting his Hyung's attention as they followed their gaze to see you with Ria before a male stood beside you making Baekhyun frown.

 

"Oh? Sehun-ah! Isn't he that guy we saw at the Amusement Park with her?" Yixing jolted in surprise and Baekhyun looked at the guy who was beside you with curiosity.

 

"Huh! What is this? She already has a boyfriend?" Jongin asked surprised, looking at your direction before shifting his eyes to Baekhyun who's eyes were on you.

 

"How are you so sure?" Junmyeon spoke staring at the maknae with question look.

 

Sehun smiled sheepishly. "My gut feeling."

 

The latter groaned rolling his eyes before looking at Baekhyun who was in a daze whilst eyes on you.

 

"Baekhyun-ah."

 

He snapped out and looked at the voice who called him with raised brows as Chanyeol was looking at him concerned.

 

"He won't be." He assured him and Baekhyun looked at him perplexed. "He won't be what?"

 

"Her boyfriend." Jongin spoke pointing his chin towards you who was going in the building.

 

He sighed. "What are you guys thinking? Let's go."

 

They stared at him as he walked ahead before following him while baekhyun tried not to think about it however, he couldn't as his mind kept wandering there.

 

Meanwhile, Ria and you were at the theatre with other classmates, sitting in the audience while reading the scripts and looked at your drama's leads which were chosen by your professor.

 

"I still can't believe, Lauren is the female lead." Ria groaned flipping the script pages furiously and you had to took it from her hands before she could tear it.

 

"She must have had some acting skills, that's why she was chosen or you know that Mrs. Kang won't just choose anyone." You puffed out your cheeks while giving the scripts to a classmate before you saw Mark making his way towards you both.

 

"Hey." He smiled taking a seat beside Ria and you both smiled back.

 

You three faced the stage as the play's rehearsal started as Lauren and Rowoon were the leads, they were doing really well while you three in the audience were playing your part as an audience.

 

Back in the music room, where Baekhyun's mind was stuck on you which was now driving him crazy before he got a message and checked it to see it was from his friends group.

 

 

Sehuniee: okay breaking news.

Kyungsoo: Now what did you do?

Junmyeon: what did you do?

Chanyeol: what did you do hyung!

Minseok: Stop it!

Jongdae: Sehun-ah say it.

Baekhyun: What's happening now!

Jongin: Maknae spill it.

Sehun: patience babies!

Lay: No patience!

Sehun: Guess what is it about?

Kyungsoo: Stop with this patience thing or i'm blocking you.

Sehun: a little guess.

Chanyeol: another match? 

Sehun: - _- you can't think of anything other than game right? 

Baekhyun: Yah say it now! 

Jongin: Is about hyung's girl?

Lay: really?

Minseok: really?

Jongdae: really?

Baekhyun: Don't you have any other topic to talk about? Why are you always mentioning her? And she's not jongin!

Junmyeon: calm the heck down will you?

Sehun: okay so here the the thing! Hyung's girl doesn't have a boyfriend!

Chanyeol: how do you know that?

Sehun: i have my ways!

Junmyeon: your gut feeling was wrong then.

Sehun: first and last time.

Jongin: then baekhyun hyung has a chance now! Oohoo!

Baekhyun: Shut up!

 

 

Baekhyun shut his phone down as a sudden relief and happiness rushed inside him with a smile on his lips before he looked ahead to see his friends staring at him with a amused grin which he forgot about them being in the same room and groaned as they began to making him face-palm. 

                               _____________

 

8:48 pm

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you fixed your updo hairstyle and eyed your yourself up to down, wearing a jeans with white shirt tucked in and light pink fleece line corduroy jacket over.

 

Yesterday, Rose had asked you to go to a new theme Park opening with her where her friend was a staff member who invited her. As Rose didn't wanted to go alone, she asked you and you agreed since you weren't busy. 

 

You reached the Park before looking at the address which Rose sent you a while ago. Standing at the side of the entrance gate, you waited for them to arrive while looking inside the place which was brightened by the lights beautifully.

 

"You're already here." You jumped, hearing the voice behind you and turned around to see Baekhyun grinning at you.

 

"Oh yeah, just got here." You smiled before looking behind him. "Rose isn't here yet?"

 

"Right, why isn't she here yet? Wait, let me call her." He shoved his hands into his jeans pocket to grab his phone before calling her while you nodded before wandering your eyes around to notice that people's eyes were on your direction as they were going inside.

 

You frowned and observed it coherently to realize that the eyes were on Baekhyun and half of them were girls. You glanced at him talking on the phone and then noticed his dressing as he was wearing blue jeans paired up with white shirt and black leather jacket while his black hair reaching up to his eyes which he flipped back smoothly.

 

You looked away, mentally smacking your head for staring too much before you scooted away little from him, not wanting to be stared at and Baekhyun frowned noticing your sudden act as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Uh? Nothing. What did Rose say? When will she arrive?"

 

"Um..the thing is." He trailed off and you looked at him confused. "Rose said something came up and she can't make it."

 

"What happened? Is she okay?" You questioned, concern flowing through your face and Baekhyun immediately nodded seeing your worried face.

 

"She is alright, her mother's got a fever so she has to stay with her." He told and you nodded sighing in relief.

 

"Then what should we do now?" You asked looking up at him innocently as the one who suggested the idea isn't coming.

 

He pondered for a moment staring inside before glancing back at you. "Well, since we're already here, why not take a tour inside?"

 

You pursed your lips while thinking about his suggestion before glancing back at him and nodded smilingly before you both headed inside. 

 

You both walked inside and you were amazed to see the lightning inside which brightened the whole Park before your amazement was replaced with uneasiness as you saw how crowded it was.

 

"Let's go." You snapped out as you heard his voice and nodded while walking ahead beside him. 

 

You were strolling carefully not to bump into anyone before a man's shoulder almost collided with yours but Baekhyun wrapped his arm around your shoulder preventing it as he pulled you a little closer to him and you got startled but then felt relieved.

 

Baekhyun tried his best to get out of the crowd as he sensed your uneasiness while his arm still on your shoulder protecting you and you felt secured until you both reached at the garden area.

 

He slowly pulled his arm back and rubbed the back of his neck before an awkward silence followed before he cleared his throat to break the ice.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you're uncomfortable with crowds?" He asked concerned. "We could've gone back."

 

You shook your head. "How can we just go without even checking it out and I didn't know, Rose's friend would request the whole city to come."

 

He laughed at your joke and you smiled as the mood got lighten before you eyed the area which seemed beautiful while Baekhyun's eyes stopped to stare at you.

 

He observed you, head to toe now noticing your dressing which made you look cute before his eyes stopped at your smiling face as you were imersed gazing, your innocent eyes sparkling making his heart beat fast suddenly whilst his lips forming a smile.

 

"Look at that!" You exclaimed, snapping the latter out of his trance before he followed your gaze to see a bunch of people screaming in the roller coaster ride.

 

"That looks so scary." He commented blinking and you nodded agreeing with him still eyes on the roller coaster. 

 

You both looked at eachother and laughed before strolling around the Park while checking out various things then commenting on them and sharing your opinions about it which were almost similar.

 

A loud cheers got your attention as you stopped and saw that a magic show was happening and watched with interest while Baekhyun noticed your excited expression the whole time as he stood there with his hands shoved in his pocket.

 

In that moment, a magician did a trick and a red flower popped out in his empty hands causing your mouth open in amazement and Baekhyun chuckled at your reaction before that magician made his way towards the crowd.

 

He looked around and his eyes stopped at you as he walked towards you with a smile and you had to admit that he was good looking. 

 

As he stopped infront you, he held out the flower to you and you smiled taking it muttering a thank you before he walked back giving a smile the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter