Chapter 27

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( 30th May) 

9:12 am

 

"Let's go!"

 

Here you were seated in the passenger seat with Baekhyun driving while Sehun and Jongin were in the back seat. Your exams were over and so were theirs, and since their graduation was near, boys decided to have a trip including you and Ria for 2 days and 1 night.

 

You wanted your other friends to join but they were busy in their stuff and Sehun wanted Sooyoung to come as things were sparking between them but she had a wedding to attend which seemed to be today.

 

You four were in one car while the others were in different cars. You passed the snacks to them which they requested you to bring. Being with them from past few months, you have gotten close to them as they have become like a family to you.

 

You were munching the chips and looked out of the window and seeing the wether outside brought a smile on your face. You looked at Baekhyun and stared at his side profile. You didn't know that he looked that good while driving and wondered why didn't you noticed this before.

 

He must have sensed your stare as his lips formed in a smirk and you instantly looked away blushing before offering him the snack. He looked at the snack and then you then back to the road before he opened his mouth a little indicating to feed him.

 

You frowned and he pouted gesturing that he's driving, then again opened his mouth and you sighed. Although, you have been dating for months now but you were still shy for PDA while Baekhyun wasn't. Taking a look at back, you saw them focused in their phone before quickly fed him a chips and smiled afterwards.

 

The ride continued until it halted at the petrol station and you four exchanged your seating position just like how it was decided. Sehun was driving and Jongin was in the front seat while you and Baekhyun were in the back sitting comfortably.

 

Your eyes got heavy and you instantly slept with your head on Baekhyun's shoulder while his head was on yours as he also fell asleep. Jongin looked over his shoulder and immediately turned back to see the scene before capturing it in his phone wondering that he should also find a girlfriend for himself but it was just a thought for now. 

 

You felt the car stopped and opened your eyes to see Sehun and Jongin unbucking their seat belts making you instantly sit up while rubbing your eyes before feeling Baekhyun waking up too. 

 

"Come on, Mr and Mrs. Byun, we're here." Jongin smirked getting out of the car leaving you flushed at the name while Baekhyun just smiled before you both got out.

 

You and Ria gaped seeing the house which was close to the beach. The beach house belonged to Junmyeon as his family often comes here and the boys also have been here before.

 

You were still looking at the house before an arm was wrapped around your neck and you smiled knowing who it was and looked at him as you entered together.

 

 

 

You girls were asked to pick a room which you were going share first and being the enthusiastic you two were of beaches, you both picked a room where you could see the beach from the balcony. The boys did their rock, paper, scissors thing which they always do. The rooms were decided, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Minseok and Chanyeol got separate rooms while others had to share a room.

 

Boys were shifting things from the car to the house before Sehun stopped with a bag in his hand and looked up to see you standing there eyeing the beach.

 

"Junior Repunzel, pick me up!"

 

He shouted getting your attention and you chuckled. "I'm sorry but my hair isn't long enough to pull you up but there's a door down there."

 

Sehun playfully glared at you. "Must you be a killjoy."

 

That's when Baekhyun appeared behind him and shot you a proud smile. "Good one."

 

You raised your eyebrows grinning smugly and nodded before laughing and walked back to your room. Baekhyun laughed and patted the pouty Sehun's back before leading him inside.

 

"Ugh!" Jongin put Ria's suitcase at the doorstep before stretching his back. "Seriously, is this filled with stones?"

 

Ria rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Sunbae. Just say you're not strong enough."

 

"You-"

 

"Hey, hey!" Chanyeol came to the rescue. "Stay away from my girlfriend."

 

"Hyung!" Jongin whined pouting before stomping his foot like a grumpy child and walked away leaving Chanyeol and Ria laughing.

 

After washing up, you changed into some light clothes since it was a day time so it wasn't really chilly. Your half of the day passed with you strolling around the place and eating street food and in a blink of an eye, it was night time.

 

It was 7:18 when you all arrived back and now it was time to prepare dinner. You and Ria were helping Kyungsoo in the kitchen with Chanyeol who was cooking his famous dish tteokbokki.

 

You and Kyungsoo exchanged a look with each other as the couple behind you kept flirting. Groaning, Kyungsoo snapped at them and they immediately stood straight where you suppressed your laugh.

 

Soon, the dinner was served outside in the backyard, with BBQ grilled by the Boys. Baekhyun was also standing there grilling the chicken and you stood beside him watching curiously.

 

Then he pushed a piece of chicken infront of you blowing it and you opened your mouth as he made you eat it. Your eyes perked up in amaze and you gave him a thumbs up while chewing making him pinch your nose. 

 

While having dinner, boys were suggesting to have a bonfire later at the beach since it was close. Sehun came back with the drinks but instantly whined seeing the grilled chicken was finished by everyone and pouted.

 

"I'm full, so you can have this." You gave him the plate filled with some chickens and his eyes lit up.

 

"Did I just felt a motherly love?" He masked a dramatic expression before giving you a thumbs up. "You're the best,  Junior Y/n."

 

You chuckled continuing your meal before Baekhyun placed his chicken piece into his plate where Sehun gave him a surprise expression.

 

"Wow! So considerate." He said sarcastically before eating the piece.

 

Baekhyun hummed. "Fatherly love."

 

That's when Sehun choked before giving Baekhyun a look including you and he winked at you as everyone started laughing.

 

Everyone was gathered around the bonfire sitting on the mat, telling their childhood stories then Chanyeol started playing his guitar humming some songs looking at Ria who couldn't stop blushing. You were sitting with a shawl wrapped around you as it was chilly in the night with your back leaning against Baekhyun's chest who's arms were wrapped around you and playing with your hand which was locked with his.

 

He kept drawing circles in your palm giving you calm feeling or was measuring your small hand with his big one and then smiled, not to mention you have caught him staring at you which made you blush.

 

"Okay, since Chanyeol Hyung just sang for Miss. Smith." Jongin said making Ria frown at the name before Jongin continued. "Let's have Baekhyunee Hyung sing for Junior Y/n."

 

Everyone clapped at the announcement with their on you two couple who stared at them confused before you tilted your head up to look Baekhyun as the back of your head was resting against his shoulder and he was already staring at you.

 

He slightly raised his eyebrows and you smiled giving him a nod with your chin and he nodded smiling back as he tightened his grip before looking ahead. 

 

"Oohhh~ Okay! Here comes the song of the year!" Jongdae exclaimed making everyone laugh and Baekhyun locked eyes with Yixing who was tuning his guitar before giving him a nod in which he nodded in response.

 

You leaned away from his back to see him clearly while his arm still around your shoulder before he cleared his throat and closed his eyes as Yixing began to play the tune.

 

Every step, I take I’m following your steps

Everyday, I’m walking right beside you. 

 

If I gently give my arm around and wrap around you, 

We can forget about the world. 

 

A warm smile crept on your lips listening to your favorite voice which always seems to make you feel calm and happy. 

 

 

Whatever you want, Whatever you say, 

I’ll make it with you. 

 

 

He opened his eyes slowly to stare at you softly as his corner of lips turned up in a beautiful smile and leaving your heart flutter whenever he does this.

 

 

Whatever you want, Whatever you say, 

So that you can always put up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter