Chapter 31

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO YEARS LATER

(11 October)

 

Standing infront of the mirror, you stared at your reflection smiling in satisfication. A blushy pink off-shoulder gown hugged your figure, while your blackish brown hair styled in a half updo and a flower crown was resting on your head. You smiled and wore your heels, before grabbing the flower bouquet from the bed and walked out of the room of the hotel where you were staying in. 

 

Time flew by faster and it's already been three and a half years to your and Baekhyun's relationship. Lots of things happened in these past years, there were some moments of happiness and some sad but it was worth it.

 

After winning the bid, Baekhyun's game was launched and within some time, it became hotshot. Their hard work was getting paid off and currently they were one of the most successful gaming company in the city. You were currently working in a publishing company after getting accepted. You joined as an intern there but with your hard work, you got promoted and were working as an creative writer. 

 

Ria was working as a history teacher in a high school as history always has been her strongest subject and continuing her dream career. Chanyeol's producing music was going well and was one of the best music producers in his industry.

 

Jaehyun was working under your dad's company and he had got engaged last year and gave you an amazing Sister-in-law. Daniel's high school was completed and he joined the college with a computer science major as he wanted to pursue his dream in gaming like Baekhyun.

 

Rowoon had started his career as a basketball coach in the same high school where Ria was teaching. Mark was doing great with his Art career as his paintings were getting filled up in Art galleries.

Sooyoung was working at the same company as you and was working as an editor. Your friendship with her got even more stronger and so with your others friends. 

 

Kyungsoo's decision of opening his restaurant was a great decision as being a good cook, his restaurant was doing so well than expected and he was working as a head chef there. Yixing always had dreamed of be an artist and now he was living one. After going to China, he continued his passion with his hard work which was showing as he being loved by so many people out there. 

 

Junmyeon, Jongdae and Minseok had completed their further studies and now were working in their own business. Jongin was doing great after joining the fashion industry as he was a head manager and known for his fashion sense but the luck of having girlfriend still hasn't knocked at his door.

 

Sehun, known as a best hacker and working with Baekhyun, after their first interview, he had been called several times for modeling as he always had that posture of being one. Coming back to his love life, Sooyoung and his love was finally blooming after flirting for two years. They were in a hidden relationship but Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae being themselves did a prank on them which led them to reveal it.

 

Technically, everyone had their own happy ending, with their love, career and life.

 

Opening the door of the other room, you entered Ria's room or say the bride's room, who was sitting on the bed, looking beautiful in a white wedding gown. 

 

"So, Miss. Bride, are you ready?" You smiled, approaching her.

 

She looked up and shook her head sighing. "Too nervous."

 

You chuckled. "It's normal."

 

"Yeah laugh all you want, I'll ask you on your wedding day." She retorted.

 

"I'm still young, okay." You handed the bouquet to her and she scoffed.

 

"You're 24 and next year you'll turn 25, so you're not young anymore, just get married or else Baekhyun Sunbae will runaway." She laughed. 

 

"Don't worry, he won't and we haven't decided yet." You replied before frowning. "Hold on, did you said yes because Chanyeol Sunbae would have ranaway?"

 

"No, he proposed me and I didn't see any reason to refuse." She trailed off smiling. "And you don't look for a reason to get married when you want be with the person you love always, you just go for it."

 

Her words took you by surprise, the more you thought about it, the more it felt right. You both have talked about this and planned lot of things together but never really decided when. However, if there's a day he would ask about it, you are definitely going to say yes, without any hesitation. 

 

Your were snapped out, as you heard the door knock sound and saw your and Ria's mom entering with awe and teary eyes as they looked at her. A moment happened between Ria and both moms as they were sheding tears, seeing them you tried to held back your tears and joked to make them laugh.

 

Soon the wedding began and you as a bridemaid walked down the asile, as much as you disliked people's stare, you were still doing it since it's your best friend's wedding. You saw your friends and your seniors settled on their chairs giving you smiles including Rose and Jack too. Though you were feeling uneasy but still smiled at them and it vanished as your eyes stopped at the male infront you, who was dressed in a black suit looking perfect.

 

Baekhyun being Chanyeol's Best man, he stood with him and while talking to the nervous groom, his eyes went to the asile, where you were walking down and just stopped as he couldn't take his eyes off of you. As you approached them, Baekhyun came forward and held out his hand, a smile was plastered on his face. You smiled back placing your hand in his and he pulled you up gently.

 

Letting go of your hand, he stood beside chanyeol again and you stood opposite of them before giving a smile to nervous Chanyeol. You looked at Baekhyun who was already gazing at you while a smile was still on his face and you looked away as your cheeks were heating up.

 

Not long before, Ria was walking down the asile with her arm linked around her father's arm while her red flower bouquet was on her other hand. Her lips curved upwards seeing Chanyeol who looked stunned for a moment before his eyes were filling up with tears. 

 

You smiled at the sight as your got blurry with tears while watching your best friend getting married and taking a new step in her life. In a blink of an eye, they were married and now it was your time to give a congratulatory speech to the wedding couple. You smiled as you stood in front of them before looking over to Baekhyun who smiling at you.

 

"So," You paused your lips. "First of all, Congratulations to you and Chanyeol Sunbae, I praise you for bearing her for two years and now for everyday."

 

Guests laughed at your remark including the groom while Ria gave you a glare as you reciprocated with a smile. "Okay, only sometimes. But that's what makes her Ria and you're lucky to have her because she's the most beautiful and kindest girl you'll ever meet."

 

"So, take care of her even when she tells you not to because that's how she is and live together happily." You smiled at him and Chanyeol nodded giving you a assume smile before you looked at your bestfriend sheding tears.

 

"Stop, you're gonna ruin your makeup." You warned her and she sniffled wiping her tears. "It's okay, it's waterproof."

 

You gasped. "What? Why didn't you tell me? I was trying so hard to stop my tears earlier."

 

"You didn't even ask."

 

"Excuse me? Ladies?" Kyungsoo, the host of the day, called you out gaining your attention. "We are still in the midst of wedding, if you forgot."

 

You bit your lip embarrassed as the guests chuckled at you two before getting down with Baekhyun behind you as the Groom had something prepared for her bride.

 

Ria was standing across him as Chanyeol was seated in front of a piano before smiling at her as he sang the song for her, All of me. 

 

Ria's eyes welled up with tears feeling overwhelmed by the song her husband just sang for her. She couldn't wait and immediately hugged him tightly which he returned while the guests were watching in awe.

 

You smiled tilting your head as you stared at couple before feeling an arm around your waist and you looked at Baekhyun giving you a smile as you both stared at each other. The photographer who was checking the angle, suddenly came across you couple unaware of anything. He instantly took a photo which came out great as he smiled before someone stood behind him.

 

"They're not the married couple." Jongin spoke squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter