Chapter 3

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(27 November ) 

 

 

 

8:15 am

 

 

 

"Is Ria Noona giving us a ride again?" Daniel asked as you both walked out of your house.

 

 

"No, this noona." You pointed at yourself smiling while daniel's face dropped. "Seriously?" 

 

 

"What? I know how to drive okay."

 

 

"Yeah and you know how to cause an accident too."

 

 

You glared at him. "Oh shut up."

 

 

You both got in your dad's car and buckled your seatbelt before glancing at him to see his eyes closed and clutching the seatbelt tightly.

 

 

"Seriously?" You scoffed giving him a look before letting out a sigh while turning on the engine and started driving but accidentally pressed the brake causing you both jerk forward.

 

 

"Sorry. Are you okay?"

 

 

"We're gonna rent a driver from tomorrow." Daniel said as he came out of shock still clutching his seat belt.

 

 

"Right." You nodded still shocked but then start the car again with a trembling heart and drove off. 

 

 

You dropped Daniel off to his school where he told you to not cause an accident on your way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You reached your college and stopped the car but then looked around to see if there is any other car for you not to crash on that since you were going to park your car. 

 

 

Then you felt relieved as you saw your best friend coming towards you but then you glared at her as she started laughing.

 

 

"You drove?" She asked controlling her laugh and you rolled you eyes. "Shut up and help me park the car."

 

 

You got out of the car and she parked your car smoothly, unlike you crashing into others. 

 

 

"How are you still bad at driving?" She asked you and got a glare in return as you both walked down the hallway.

 

 

"Ugh! that's because, i haven't been practicing." You both entered in your class.

 

 

"So you're gonna drive for whole a week?"

 

 

"No, after today dan's not gonna let me, so we're renting a driver." You told her and she burst out laughing.

 

 

You rolled your eyes. "Stop laughing!"

 

 

 

                                   ***

 

 

10:34 am

 

 

 

"Okay, 1 2 3!" Lay played his guitar, Jongdae and Baekhyun started huming some songs while Chanyeol, the boy's drumbeat echoed in the whole music room.

 

 

Sehun and Jongin were making their choreography while Minseok was seated on the chair, tapping his feet on the floor and Junmyeon was busy on his phone.

 

 

Kyungsoo entered the music room after his class and everyone stopped whatever they were doing.

 

 

"We were waiting for you since this birthday boy is treating us." Junmyeon smiled gesturing towards him and chanyeol made a background music by his drumbeat then everyone cheered for him. 

 

 

"Right!" Jongdae highfived him and Chanyeol frowned. "It's seems like you were waiting for my birthday since the month has started." 

 

 

"Well, it's not 100 percent wrong tho." Baekhyun grinned playfully.

 

 

"Junmyeon hyung treat us dinner." Sehun interuppted making the latter surprise.

 

 

"Why me? It's Chanyeol's birthday though!"

 

 

"Just buy it. He's treating us lunch." 

 

 

Junmyeon groaned. "I'll buy you all dinner."

 

 

Everyone cheered so loudly that other students were peeking inside while passing by thinking if something happend but it was just a treat.

 

 

 

 

                                   ***

 

 

 

11:18 am

 

 

 

 

"What's going on?" You asked Ria as you saw some girls were whispering and sqealing before you both seated yourself in the cafeteria.

 

 

"You don't know? Today is Chanyeol Sunbae's birthday." She told you eyeing every girl and you nodded in understanding as why they had gift box and cards in their hands. 

 

 

"But there are so many girls tho, how will they give it to him?" You asked her confusingly.

 

 

"They'll just put it in the music room where they spend most of their time." She munched her food and you nodded.

 

 

"What's happening?" Mark asked confusingly sitting across of you and Ria explained him.

 

 

"Are they that popular?" He asked her.

 

 

"Not that, very much." She smiled adoringly and you chuckled at her.

 

 

Then her phone buzzed and checking the caller ID, she quickly stood up while you looked at her confusingly. "What happend?"

 

 

"Uh, i have to go somewhere." She smiled nervously and excitedly making you worry somehow. "Is everything okay? Where are you going?"

 

 

"Yep! i'll tell you later, it's a surprise." She winked and stormed out of the cafeteria before giving back her tray.

 

 

"Is she okay?" Mark asked and you just shrugged before eating again. 

 

 

 

TIME SKIP... 

 

 

 

Ria was walking down the hallway happily, on her way to you after she did her surprise work but stopped when she stepped on something. Frowning, she moved away her foot and saw a card, she picked it up to see, it was a birthday card for Chanyeol.

 

 

"Oh? Someone must've dropped it." She muttered and looked around to see only some boys were going back and forth. 

 

 

The music room was in the corner, so she decided to put it there since whoever's card is this, she must have put it there too.

 

 

As she reached there, she peeked inside first if there was anyone but sighed in relief as no one was inside. She opened the door slowly as she walked inside and gasped seeing bunch of cards and gift boxes on the table.

 

 

"Is Chanyeol Sunbae gonna read them all?" She mumbled looking at the cards in surprise. 

 

 

"Ah the card." She put the card on the table in between other cards but then she heard the door opened and turned around.

 

 

A gasp escaped from as she saw Chanyeol standing there with his surprised face and his doe eyes staring at her. Ria just stood there stunned, she has always seen him from far while passing by but this is the first she's seeing him this close so, she didn't know what to do.

 

 

"Um what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked her confusingly as he has never seen her here before.

 

 

"Uh i, actually.." she stammered, her heart was pounding as he stood infront of her.

 

 

Chanyeol looked at the table filled with cards and gifts, then he looked at her. "Oh you were leaving a card?"

 

 

Ria nodded slowly but then shook her head. "Uh but um it's not mine, i actually found it dropped so." 

 

 

She exhaled nervously with her cheeks were flushed and Chanyeol's corner of lips turned up at her nervous state and her blushing face which he found cute. 

 

 

"Okay." He nodded while smiling at her as he grabbed his phone from the other table beside the drum then went out sparing her last glance with a smile. 

 

 

"What are you smiling about?" Yixing asked him as he aproached his friends but Chanyeol just shook his head and went out of the campus.

 

 

"What just happened?" Ria muttered looking towards the door after Chanyeol went out. She touched her burning cheeks and then inhale and exhale slowly making her speedy heart normal.

 

 

"No no, i have to tell Y/n about this." With that she dashed off from the music room to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were outside in the garden by the campus, sitting on stairs looking up the cloudy sky and the weather is getting more colder after the rain yesterday.

 

 

You kept sniffling as you always do whenever it's cold before you pulled your jacket closer to you and then your phone buzzed while pulling it out you saw Ria's message.

 

 

Dragon- Y/n where are you?!!

 

 

You- In the garden.

 

 

Dragon- oks i'll be there!

 

 

You put your phone back in your jacket pocket and after five minutes you heard your name being called out loud as you looked at the direction of the voice to see Ria jogging to your direction.

 

 

"Y/n!" She was breathing heavly as she aproached you as you looked at her quizically before taking out your water bottle from your bag and gave it to her.

 

 

"Thanks!" She took it and sat beside you.

 

 

"What happened to you? Is this the surprise you were talking about?" 

 

 

She shook her head after gulping down her water. "I saw Chanyeol Sunbae!"

 

 

You looked at her in surprise. "What? How?"

 

 

"In the music room."

 

 

You frowned. "Music room? What were you doing there?"

 

 

She faced you. "Actually someone dropped his birthday card, so i went in to put it there, but as soon as i put the card on the table, the door swung open and BHAM!" She shouted and your body jumped.

 

 

"There was standing our handsome Chanyeol sunbae looking good as always." She smiled cupping her cheeks and you shook your head.

 

 

"We had an eye contact like we see in kdramas and then he slowly aproached me just like we see in kdramas." She told in a dramatic way and you just gave her a look.

 

 

"And?" You asked getting impatient from her drama.

 

 

"And then he grabbed his phone and left." She said casually and you gave her a done face. 

 

 

"That's it?" You scoffed. "I thought something big happened like how you were running."

 

 

"It is big! He was standing right infront of me! And his smile!" She squealed, her eyes twinkling.

 

 

You sighed and stood up. "I'm going to eat something!"

 

 

"Yah! How can you eat without me! Wait for me!" She jogged, catching up to you but you didn't let her as you ran quickly ahead of her while giggling.

 

 

 

                                   ***

 

 

2:49 pm

 

 

You smiled at rose as she played your favorite song, talk love by kwill from your favourite Kdrama Descendants of the sun. She winked at you since it's her favourite too and Song Joongki both of your favourite actor.

 

 

"Did you watched the last episode?" Rose asked and you nodded. "Yes! Ria and i watched it together yesterday." 

 

 

"I'm so sad that the drama is finished." She pouted and you made a sad before she sighed. "Seriously, i really want to see Big Boss." 

 

 

"Me too!" 

 

 

"Who is big boss?" Baekhyun asked, standing beside you after giving the drink to the customer.

 

 

"Um, he is a soldier." You answered with serious face but Rose's snicker made you laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter