Chapter 5

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(29 November) 

 

 

 

9:34 am

 

 

Ria and you were in your class, today you both rode in her scooty to your college as usual and Daniel went to his school in your dad's car with a rented driver since he didn't wanted to die that early by your driving.

 

 

As the prof was explaining and you were taking notes, you felt Ria scooting closer to you and placing her elbow on the desk and her face in her palm. You looked at her frowning to see she was facing at your right side.

 

 

You followed her gaze and saw Rowoon sitting two seats away from you, sighing you glanced at her and smacked her forehead slightly and she yelped before glaring at you.

 

 

You gestured her to look ahead and she scowled before looking ahead then you looked at you right side and locked your eyes with Rowoon, he gave you a smile and you returned it before looking ahead.

 

 

"Why didn't you let me stare?" Ria complained as you both exited the class and you hushed her as Rowoon was behind you.

 

 

"If he had caught you staring, don't you think you would've been embarrassed?" You told her in a low voice and she groaned.

 

 

"Thank you so much, Miss y/n! You just saved me from death." She said sarcastically and you rolled your eyes.

 

 

"I did saved you, bestie." You stated and looked at her and she was about to say something but Rowoon passed by her, so she stopped.

 

 

"What? Cat got your tongue?" You raised your eyebrows at her and she shooted a glare at you.

 

 

"Y/n!" She shouted and you jogged ahead, giggling while her chasing you.

 

 

Meanwhile Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the music room, waiting for their friends while playing instruments wrongly and laughing.

 

 

Baekhyun was standing close by the window and somehow his eyes looked outside where spotted you, then he looked more with concentration and saw you running towards the garden and your friend behind you.

 

 

While watching you, his lips stretched in a smile and Chanyeol was calling him but not getting a response he walked towards him and followed his gaze outside.

 

 

"Oh that girl!" Chanyeol exclaimed spotting Ria running as he remembered her while Baekhyun turned to him confusingly and then looked outside again to see you nowhere, just your friend walking.

 

 

"You know Y/n's friend?" Baekhyun asked him as he saw his friend's eyes on Ria.

 

 

"Oh, she's y/n's friend." Chanyeol nodded but then looked at him quizzically. "Hold on, who's Y/n?"

 

 

"I-". Baekhyun stopped and sighed. "Nevermind."

 

 

He walked back and sat on a chair with a guitar in his hand with Chanyeol who followed him behind and glanced at his friend.

 

 

"Who's y/n?" He asked and Baekhyun's head lifted up towards him. "She works with me at the cafe."

 

 

Chanyeol nodded. "Oh and the other girl? Her friend?" 

 

 

Baekhyun eyed him suspiciously at his impatient questions. "Why do you ask?"

 

 

"I'm just curious, I saw her once so just asking." Chanyeol told him but Baekhyun's suspicious eyes were still on him 

 

 

Chanyeol sensed it and his forehead creased. "What? Why are looking at me like that?"

 

 

Baekhyun shook his head. "Nothing and i don't know her well, just that she's Y/n's friend."

 

 

"Is she that girl?" Chanyeol raised his eyesbrows at him and Baekhyun just gave him a confused look. "What girl?"

 

 

Before Chanyeol could say something, their friends barged in the room and they got distracted by their chaos. 

 

 

 

                                    ***

 

2:26 pm

 

 

Rose and you were casually talking about dramas as you always do at the counter, while doing so you glanced at Baekhyun and your eyes stopped at him, who was giving drinks to the customer while smiling unlike what you saw at the game yesterday.

 

 

"You're staring too much." You jumped at rose's sudden voice and looked away from Baekhyun to Rose with wide eyes, who she was grinning mischeviously at you.

 

 

You frowned. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

 

She leaned in closer to your face. "I know he's handsome but you don't have to stare too much." 

 

 

You looked at her surprised. "I-I wasn't staring, it's called observing."

 

 

"Oh really?" Rose's forehead creased in amusement. "Then what were you observing?"

 

 

You gestured her to come closer as she did before you whispered. "Wether he's human or not." 

 

 

"Huh?" She looked at you in confusion and you laughed and she pulled your right cheek."Very funny, get back to work." 

 

 

You started making the drink while still smiling and then felt someone's stare, you looked at your right side to see Baekhyun's eyes on you and as soon as your eyes locked, he looked away. 

 

 

You blinked quizzically and shrugged before looking down at the drink as you finished making it, Rose came and took the drink from you.

 

 

"So you study in the same College as me." Baekhyun suddenly spoke after glancing at you for 4th time and you looked at him surprised. "How do you know?" 

 

 

He tilted his head facing you while his hand resting on the counter. "I saw you yesterday at the game."

 

 

"Oh." You nodded slowly as you didn't know what to say.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He questioned, slightly frowning.

 

 

"Um- I just couldn't, like how can I just come and tell you that we both study in same college, it would've been awkward you know." You scratched the side of your head.

 

 

"Right." He nodded before looking at you confusingly. "Wait, so you mean you were never going to tell me?" 

 

 

"Well, I thought it wasn't really necessary since we're both working here." You bit your lip. "but now I think you eventually would've known just like yesterday and plus we both never mentioned about college." 

 

 

"Yeah, I get it now but I'm glad that I got know about it now." He smiled and greeted the customer before taking the order while you were confused at first but then slowly your corner of lips turned up as you recalled him saying 'he's glad'.

 

 

"Wait." He trailed off and you looked at him. "Now that i think about it, you've never called me by my name, you just go like hey or just tap me." 

 

 

You nodded as you thought about it and shrugged before chuckling. "Even I don't know about that." 

 

 

He looked up pondering and then looked at you. "Then you should start calling me by my name." 

 

 

"Huh? Um..like Baekhyun sunbae?" You tilted your head confusingly feeling strange as it's the first time you're taking his name infront of him and Baekhyun glanced at you as his heart skip a beat hearing his name from your mouth.

 

 

"What's wrong?" You asked, watching him zoning out and he snapped out. "Uh nothing."

 

 

"Uh by the way, congratulations on winning." You smiled and looked away scratching you head awkwardly.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter