Chapter 6

The Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{30 November} 

 

12:34 pm 

 

 

 

"What happened? Why do you look so gloomy?" You asked Ria as you both exited the cafeteria and were on the way to the garden. You've noticed her as she didn't talked much and kept sighing.

 

 

She let out a deep sigh. "Why am I so unlucky with handsome boys?" 

 

 

"Again?" You gave her a look and she glared at you before pouting.

 

 

"What do you mean again? This is the truth tho." She huffed, crossing her arm to her chest.

 

 

"So, why did you thought this again?"

 

 

"Rowoon and that lauren girl, they are flirting nowadays."

 

 

"Lauren, who?"

 

 

"Really y/n?" 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

She shook her head in disbelief at you. "Lauren, she's from that Art department, she got that looks, figure and everything, of course they would be flirting." 

 

 

"Not everything is about looks and figure, a person-"

 

 

"Should be good inside and out, i know." She completed your sentence and you gave her a nod. 

 

 

"Wait, do you have feelings for Rowoon?" You looked at her with concerned face.

 

 

She shook her head. "Oh no, not that it's just he's good looking, so thought a chance won't be that bad."

 

 

You laughed shaking your head at her. "This is so like you."

 

 

"Shut up." She smacked your arm and you just laughed more.

 

 

"Hey, isn't that Baekhyun Sunbae?" Ria spoke, gesturing towards the college gate and you looked there with raised eyebrows.

 

 

Baekhyun was coming inside with his friends after they had their meal outside, as he was talking to Junmyeon, his eyes roamed around and he spotted you with your friend.

 

 

"Wait, is he looking here?" You asked Ria, eyes still on him and Ria nodded. "I think so."

 

 

"Did he just smiled?" Ria's eyes widen and you frowned before looking behind you if he's looking at somewhere else but there was no one where you looked back at him but he was already going inside his department building. 

 

 

"But why would he smile at you? He doesn't even know you study here." Ria started walking again pondering confusingly.

 

 

"He knows." You spoke, walking beside her and reached the garden.

 

 

"What? How? You told him?" She stopped to spare a surprise glance at you before sitting on the stairs and you shook your head joining beside her. "No, he saw me at the basketball game." 

 

 

"Ooh, so was he upset?"

 

 

"Why would he be upset?"

 

 

"Because you didn't told him."

 

 

"He wasn't upset but just confused." 

 

 

Ria nodded. "Oh, but anyway, now he knows so it's a good thing." 

 

 

She smiled widely and you looked at her quizzically but shrugged it off before you took out a chocolate from your bag. 

 

 

Opening it, you took a bite before Ria snatched it from your hand and started eating it causing you narrow your eyes at her where she gave you a innocent look before smiling and gave you half of chocolate while taking the big part, you eyed her in disbelief but ate it again.

 

 

 

                                  ***

 

 

2:46 pm

 

 

 

You were standing behind the counter, making drink for the customer, as Rose was talking to Jack at one of the table, just as you served the drink to the customer, the door opened and Baekhyun entered in his casual attire.

 

 

He went into the kitchen and came back while wearing his apron as he stood behind the counter beside you greeting you with a smile and you did it back, when you both saw Rose and Jack standing up.

 

 

Rose walked him out and when she came back inside, she placed a file on the counter while a grin was plastered on her face as she leaned at the counter with her arms crossed to her chest.

 

 

Baekhyun took the file and opened it while you stood beside him as you both read it and a smile formed on both of your faces as you looked at eachother before glancing at Rose. You roamed your eyes around the cafe and there weren't many people, so you walked out of the counter and approached rose.

 

 

"I'm so happy!" You exclaimed, hugging her before you leaned away and she pinched your cheeks.

 

 

"Me too!" Baekhyun intruded, raising his hand and rose giggled.

 

 

"And y/n, guess what?" Rose spoke and your forehead creased. "What?"

 

 

"You know that for shooting an commercial, we need an actor,." She told and you nodded before she continued.

 

 

"So, Jack said that big boss is gonna shoot this commercial." She added.

 

 

Your eyes enlarged. "WHAT?!" 

 

 

She nodded whilst smiling and Baekhyun gave you both a confuse look before it turned into a disbelief.

 

 

"OMG! Really!" You exclaimed, cupping your mouth and rose hugged you before you both jumped like a 5 year old kids and watching this scene, Baekhyun let out a scoff before he tapped your shoulder to stop.

 

 

You both leaned away and saw the people looking at you both weirdly as Rose and you looked at eachother and controlled your laugh before getting back to work where Baekhyun shook his head at you both while a chuckle escape from his mouth.

 

 

A smile was plastered on your face the whole time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter