Thirty-seven – Flight

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud groan escaped Karina's mouth as a petite woman continued to hit her back with a soft pillow. It was already five in the morning, the sun was getting ready to rise up to start a brand new day.

Karina didn't want to, though.

“Win, five more minutes,” she muttered out to her lover who was still hitting her back with the pillow.

“We'll be late for our flight if you continue to slouch like that. My dad's gonna kill me if that happens,” Winter whined as she stomped her feet on the carpeted floor. 

Karina didn't budge. Time was running so quickly and Winter was so close to panicking. The girls only have an hour left before the last flight to Canada and Karina being all lazy wasn't helping at all. 

Their first semester already ended, which means they were given exactly two months to rest. The couple's wedding was two days away and they were able to prepare smoothly for the special day. Miyoung already sent their wedding gowns, the venue was already designed, Winter and Karina's family and friends were already on the said country too. 

The only people needed there were the couple themselves. 

“Rina, come on. I've been waking you for almost two hours already. You've been constantly asking me for five-minute naps and you won't even bother to listen. This is getting hopeless,” Winter sighed as she sat on the floor. 

Karina felt guilty for her lover. Winter has been trying to wake her up since three in the morning to get herself ready because she knew it would take a long time before Karina actually finishes to fix her whole look.

The dark-haired girl blurted out a heavy sigh before standing up the bed, a thick blanket wrapped around her shoulders. 

“Okay, okay. I'm up,” Karina stated. 

Winter rolled her eyes. 

“It's useless already. It'll take hours before we finish getting ourselves ready and we still have to drive all the way to the airport.” 

Karina's eyebrow creased. 

“Then let's shower together,” Karina suggested. 

A blush immediately creeped all the way up to Winter's cheeks. 

“N–No! I'll just shower quickly. You should do the same once I'm finished.”

Karina shrugged before grabbing Winter's hand and pulling her inside the spacious bathroom. The next thing she knew, the door was already locked. 

“What are you doing?!” Winter hissed. 

Karina's face was emotionless. 

“If you want us to catch the flight as soon as possible, I suggest we shower together. There's a huge tub on the left side of your room's bathroom and there's a shower on the right. It'll be much easier for us to be able to clean ourselves up on time,” Karina uttered softly. 

The older had a point, it's just that Winter wasn't really that good at controlling herself whenever Karina was around her. Seeing the dark-haired girl in her glory would just distract Winter from focusing on her own. 

Yet she had no other choice but to oblige because they don't have any more ideas for now. 

A sigh escaped from Winter's lips once again. She just turned around before quickly taking all of her garments off. Karina did the same thing but with her eyes fixed on Winter's . The dark-haired girl bit her lower lip as she tried her best not to give in. 

Winter walked towards the tub and filled it with warm water. As soon as it reached Winter's desired measurement, she slowly hopped in and let the warmth indulge her body. She closed both of her eyes before dipping her head under the water. 

Karina, on the other hand, watched every move her lover made as she let the running water from the shower devour her body. She shivered at how cold the feeling was, wishing that Winter was hugging her from the back to keep her warm. 

The girls did their thing in silence, both wanting to get to the airport in time. As much as they want to explore each other's bodies, they were in a hurry and they had other responsibilities to attend to. 

After half an hour, they both got out of the bathroom with only robes covering their bare bodies. Winter rushed towards her closet to look for something decent to wear, forgetting that Karina slept at her house and didn't bring anything with her. 

“Crap,” Winter uttered before facing Karina who was fully bare in front of her. 

“What..?” 

“What are you going to wear? We surely have the same sizes but my clothes would appear smaller once you wear it. Blame it on your height,” the younger replied, her eyes fixed on Karina's beautiful face. 

If she looks down, it'll be the end of her.

“I asked one of our maids to bring my luggage here yesterday, remember? It's full of clothes and other stuff that we'll be needing once we stay there,” Karina stated. 

Winter could only reply with an 'oh.' She didn't even know when the maid arrived last night. Or was she just too focused on thinking about Karina's body to even realize that the dark-haired girl left her room to get her luggage? 

The younger shook her head, slightly embarrassed. 

“Stop thinking about me too much. You're starting to become forgetful,” Karina teased as she grabbed the straps of her red brassiere, pulling them all the way to her shoulders. 

“Baby, care to help me with this?” 

Winter looked up. 

Karina was asking her to help her with the hook. 

Oh no. 

“Can't you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter