Eighteen – Saccharin

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter followed what the older told her through the phone. After an hour, she was already prepared. She didn't know where Karina would take her but she still decided to dress beautifully– most especially because she knew Karina's outfit would appear fancy-looking again.

“You're heading out?” Asked Winter's father who was currently writing something on his paper works.

“Yeah. Jimin will be picking me up,” Winter replied while her eyes were fixated on the huge window by their living room.

“Your mother told me that you two are getting along pretty well.”

Winter smiled.

“Mhm, I guess you could say that.”

“That's actually a wonderful news! I thought it would be a problem for us to push you to like her since we know you're still not ready for such an early marriage,” her father stated.

Winter didn't answer. Instead, she focused on looking outside the window. It's obvious that she has been missing Karina so much and it hasn't even been a day since they last saw each other. Karina slept with her last night but Winter still felt like she hasn't seen the older in years.

After a few more minutes, Karina's car has entered the huge gate. Winter saw her being welcomed by a few maids.

“Dad, she's here.”

Winter stood up from her seat and immediately opened the front door. There appeared a very beautiful lass, eyes sparkling under the orange sky. The sun was almost setting when Karina reached the Kims' mansion but Winter didn't mind at all. All she wanted to see was Yoo Jimin, standing on their doorstep. 

“Rina,” Winter uttered before giving the older a tight hug. Karina was surprised by the younger's clingyness but nonetheless, she still loved it. 

“Looks like someone misses me,” the older uttered before planting a soft kiss on Winter's forehead.

“My dad's here. You should come in and say hello.” 

Karina responded with a nod before stepping inside the mansion. She was welcomed by Winter's father with a smile. Karina immediately bowed as a sign of respect. 

“Greetings, Mr. Kim! I'll be taking your daughter out today if it's okay with you. But if not, I–” 

“Go ahead, Jimin. She's all yours. Make sure you don't bring her to a cheap hotel,” Winter's father casually answered. 

Karina blushed at Winter's father's statement. Winter, on the other hand, felt embarrassed because of her dad's teasing smile. The younger gently slipped her hand on Karina's and intertwined their fingers together. She knew the both of them needed to get out before Winter's father embarrass her more. 

“He's so annoying,” Winter exclaimed after the both of them got inside Karina's car. The older chuckled at Winter's expressions. 

“Calm down, baby. He's probably just joking. Besides...” 

Karina leaned her body closer to Winter– too close for their own comfort. She stared at the younger's dark brown orbs before flashing a sly smirk. 

“... why bring you to a hotel when I can do you inside my room? It'll be more comfortable for the both of us,” Karina uttered to which Winter responded with a light slap on the older's shoulder. 

“Stop it!” Winter exclaimed as she pushed the older's body away from her. The young girl was already blushing madly and it was an adorable sight for Karina. 

“Why are you being so mad about it? It's not like we're not going to reach that part.” Karina fixed the younger's seatbelt before hers. When they were both set, she drove off but this time, she took it slow. 

“I'm.. just not ready yet,” Winter answered truthfully. She did do a few naughty things with Karina but all of them ended up with them just cuddling, kissing, or talking about random stuff. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Karina's gaze softened. Winter was an angel and she didn't want to break her. She highly respects the younger so much and she wanted Winter to feel comfortable around her. 

Karina rested her free hand on Winter's thigh while the other tightly gripped around the steering wheel. She caressed it with care, assuring the younger that there's no need for her to tense up. 

“Winter, I may have done quite a lot of inappropriate things with you, but that doesn't change the fact that I respect you and your decisions. I only touch you when you give me your permission, when your eyes tell me that I am allowed, and when you make me realize that you're all mine to keep,” Karina stated with a loving smile. Winter just listened. 

“I hope you don't think of me as someone who just agreed with this setup because I want to take you to bed. You deserve so much more than that. If you're not ready yet, I understand. Just please, don't push yourself to do things that you're not comfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter