Fourteen – Happy Together

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina went to school earlier than most students. Since she was now the student council president, she will be monitoring every students who would enter the school premises. Check their IDs, their name tags, and if they were all wearing complete uniforms.

The girl shrugged. They were already in college yet uniforms were still a big deal.

“Hey, president!” Giselle greeted with a wide smile. The girl just returned from the comfort room. She was also asked to accompany Karina with checking before the school bell rings.

“What's with the formality, Aeri?” Karina raised an eyebrow as her eyes quickly checked every students who passed by them, making sure that no one would break the rules. 

“It's cool to call you that. Anyway, how's everything going with Winter?” 

Karina's cheeks immediately flushed when she heard the name of her fiancée. She immediately looked away and acted like she was busy checking just to keep Giselle from teasing her too much. 

“We're.. good.” The softness in Karina's voice was evident. 

Giselle bumped her shoulders into Karina's. Of course, she wouldn't be the girl's cousin and also her best friend for nothing. Karina may appear to be a stern, cold, and intimidating woman, but Giselle knew that she has her soft spot as well..

and maybe Winter already found it. 

“I see. I'm glad the both of you are getting along pretty well. Besides, it won't be long until your wedding. I sure hope it wouldn't be a hindrance for the both of you.. I mean, because everything was pla–” 

“Aeri, I like her too.” Karina admitted, making Giselle surprised. 

“Oh my god, for real?!” 

The latter nodded with a smile. Giselle's heart softened. She was happy for Karina. The girl has suffered for too long after she got left by Yeji. Giselle was able to witness all of it– even the fact that Karina had to be brought to a therapist to stop her from hurting herself. 

It was torture for all of the people who loved and cherished her. 

“Yeah.” 

“Did you tell her that already?” 

“Of course. A week ago.” 

“AND YOU DIDN'T SPILL THE TEA?!” 

Karina quickly covered Giselle's mouth with her palm. The girl was unbelievably loud and it wasn't the first time that Karina had to cover . Students were looking at them both with weird expressions but because of Karina's deadly glares, all of them tried their best to walk faster to avoid the student council president's wrath. 

“I was about to tell you, alright. I just forgot about it. Also, you really have to practice lowering your voice inside the campus. You're the student council's vice president now,” Karina explained and Giselle immediately nodded. 

Their conversation was stopped when the both of them heard familiar voices coming closer. 

“Here comes your bride to be,” Giselle uttered in awe. 

Winter and Ningning walked hand in hand as they talked about random stuff. Karina, on the other hand, was staring at the younger with opened. The younger was undeniably beautiful and Karina couldn't help but to stare. 

Winter was the epitome of perfection for the older. The way her blonde hair danced with the wind as she took every step, her soft, pinkish lips that moved whenever she talked, her petite body which Karina was favorable of, even Winter's adorable face that brightened under the rays of the sun– everything was perfect for Karina. 

She will never get tired of them. 

“Good morning girls,” greeted Giselle with a warm smile.

“Good morning, Giselle senior!” Ningning replied as she returned the smile to the older. 

The both of them stared at each other's faces for minutes. Ningning was too obvious and Karina immediately noticed the tension between the two. 

“Are you two dating or something?” 

“WHAT?!” Giselle and Ningning yelled in unison and even Winter was surprised. 

Karina shrugged. 

“I didn't know you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter