Twenty-one – Aftercare

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Karina woke up with a very heavy feeling. Minutes after staring at the ceiling, she realized that the sun already rose and she was definitely late for school. 

Well, not just her. 

Winter, on the other hand, was sleeping like a log beside Karina. Her arms were draped around the older's bare body. Karina suddenly remembered their scene from last night. They planned to watch movies but things turned out to be something more. 

Karina smiled to herself despite aching all over. The both of them admitted their love for each other that night, the stars and the moon were the witnesses of the intimacy that they shared. 

“Hmm,” Winter groaned in her position when she felt her skin getting hot because of the heat coming from Karina's window. 

The older gently tapped the latter's cheek to wake her up. 

“Winter, baby..” Karina called out in the softest way. 

“Hmm?” 

Karina released soft chuckles because of how adorable her lover was. 

“We're both late for school,” Karina uttered while her fingers gently traced Winter's curves. The younger shivered at the sudden touch, immediately bolting up from Karina's bed with her cheeks all flushed. 

“O–oh, uhm.. you should get ready first!” 

Karina stared at the younger in confusion, her head tilting as she studied Winter's expression. 

“Why are you being shy all of a sudden?” 

Winter ruffled her hair in embarrassment, her now facing Karina. 

“You're.. ,” Winter plainly replied. 

The younger couldn't lie, but having Karina in front of her without any clothes on was distracting. She wanted her head to be full of innocent thoughts but the mere fact that she could clearly Karina's glorious body did not help at all. 

Karina laughed at Winter's flushed expression. She then s her arms around the younger's waist, pulling Winter closer then planting soft kisses on her shoulder blades. 

“Don't act like you haven't seen all of me last night,” Karina whispered. 

“That's the point. You being in front of me makes me remember what happened to us last night. It's.. distracting,” Winter answered nervously. 

“Did you not enjoy it?” There was a hint of disappointment in Karina's tone. 

“W–what? Of course, I did! I mean.. knowing that I'm your first, I.. It's really– it's making me..” 

“Baby,” Karina stated with another light chuckle. She found Winter's rambling very adorable. 

“Sorry.. I had so much fun, really. You're just making me nervous. It's my first time experiencing all of this,” the younger uttered in all honestly. 

Karina's gaze softened. Winter was now facing her again and the both of them were just returning each other's smiles. 

“I love you,” said Karina before placing a soft kiss on Winter's lips. Falling for Winter was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to her. 

“I love you too,” Winter replied. 

Karina was about to steal another kiss when the younger stood up the bed and grabbed the nearest robe. The older frowned, making Winter laugh. 

“We should get ready. I can't believe you're running late because of your bed escapades with a younger student, President Yoo.” 

Karina rolled her eyes in response. 

“Well, if you weren't so hard on me last night–” 

“You begged for it?” 

The latter went speechless. Karina grabbed a small pillow and threw it on Winter's face but the younger immediately dodged it. 

“I'm going first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter