Eleven – Lovely Morning

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter's deep slumber was awakened by continuous knocks on her bedroom door. Even if her eyes were still blurry from being shut tightly, she still managed to check the time that was stated on the digital alarm clock sitting on her bedside table.

6:15 AM

The girl frowned. The loud knocking wasn't stopping and what annoys her the most was the early disturbance that she was experiencing. It was the Saturday and she was supposed to be resting longer after finishing tons of school works the other night but thanks to whoever was on the door, Winter's beauty sleep was ruined.

Winter stomped her way towards the door, her eyebrows furrowed in irritation.

"Ugh, if this is one of Ningning's prank again, I swear-"

Winter was cut off right after she aggressively twisted the door knob to open the door. The person behind the annoying knocks wasn't what she was expecting.

"Karina..?" The younger exclaimed.

"Good morning beautiful," the latter greeted with a warm smile.

Karina's outfit was far more different that what she usually wears outside the school premises. The older was wearing a black fitted tee and high waisted jeans, making her curves exposed. Winter gulped as she unconsciously checked Karina out, the pink shade not leaving her plump cheeks.

"U-uhm, good morning."

Karina fiddled with her fingers while looking inside the room, then at Winter, then inside the room again. The younger blinked a few times before getting what the latter meant.

"Oh, right. I'm sorry. Feel free to come in," Winter said before scratching her nape.

Karina was silent.

She eyed Winter from head to toe, giggling to herself when she realized how adorable the younger looked with her silk pajamas and pink bunny slippers. Winter's hair was tied up in a messy bun, a few strands already falling on her face. Nonetheless, she still looked the prettiest for Karina. 

Winter cleared which made Karina flinch a little. She was staring too much and it was obvious, at least for the younger.

"What are you doing here anyway? You disturbed my sleep."

"Oh, did I? I'm really sorry. It's just that.. uh.." 

Karina couldn't compose her words because of Winter's intense stare. It was funny how she practiced what she was going to ask the younger multiple times before going to their mansion, but now she was stuttering, unfortunately.

Winter raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you seem so nervous?"

Karina's palm started to sweat. It was definitely not her first time asking a girl out, and it wasn't her first time asking Winter too since they already ate outside once. But after telling the younger that she would actually court her every day, she suddenly got all nervous and shaky.

It was different from the Yoo Jimin Winter has encountered multiple times.

"I'm just wondering if..."

Karina blushed even more. She was already having a hard time and Winter was already growing impatient. The fact that she was supposed to be asleep made the situation worse.

"Jimin, if you're going to tell me something important, just spill it. I'm supposed to be resting right now but here you are inside my bedroom," the younger snapped.

"I'mjustwonderingifyouwannagooutonamorningwalkwithme-!" Karina uttered in a very quick manner. 

Winter sighed in disbelief but she clearly understood what the older wanted to say. 

"That's what you wanted to say? It's so simple, why are you being so hesitant?" 

Karina frowned. Her expression was back to being the stern and intimidating girl that she is. 

"Easy for you to say." 

Winter smiled, 

and it was probably one of the most beautiful smile that Karina has ever seen. The younger's grumpy attitude disappeared because of how adorable Karina was acting towards her. 

"I'll just shower. Can you wait for me here?" 

Karina, being a huge tease that she is, flashed a sly smirk and stood up the bed. 

"I already showered, but can I come?" 

Winter blushed madly, slightly hitting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter