Nineteen – Winter's Soft President

Corporate Entanglement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the students from different college departments gathered inside the auditorium. The student council officers were all seated just beside the stage. Winter, thankfully, was seated just three rows away from it. She was able to see Karina clearly.

“Winter stop daydreaming about the president challenge– failed,” Ningning uttered with a laugh. The younger chose not to sit with her classmates because, of course, she wanted to see Giselle closer too.

“As if you didn't want to see Giselle too,” the older retorted before taking her eyes off Karina. If she continues to stare at the older longer, the foreign student beside her would probably throughout the whole meeting.

Karina sat beside Giselle with a blank expression. She was usually like that and she never smiled, unless she was with people who were close to her. She can clearly hear a lot of students talking about her even if she was up the stage and Karina was already used to it.

They should at least lower their voices down if they're planning to gossip, Karina thought to herself as she eyed the crowd. One student caught her attention. Karina immediately smiled inside her mind.

It was Winter that she saw. The young girl was seated beside her best friend, Ningning, and was obviously done with the the younger's constant talking. Karina couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Fortunately, no one noticed the older's reactions because she was quick enough to change into that stern and cold aura that she had once the school head started to talk. 

“Now that everyone is here, let us all hear the announcement from one of the best students in our university. The student with the highest general weighted average, the student who has been holding her position for years of staying here, and everyone's role model. Our student council president, Miss Yoo Jimin!” 

Karina rolled her eyes when the new school head winked at her. The introduction was way too extra for her. It was also obvious that the man was lowkey hitting on her. She hated the thought of it but she still managed to put on a straight face before placing the microphone just a few inches away from her lips. 

“To start this discussion, I would like to thank everyone for attending this meeting. This isn't much of a big deal, honestly, but I am still grateful because you guys chose to come here and listen,” Karina stated. 

A lot of students, specifically the boys, screamed and chanted Karina's name as if she was a celebrity or some sort. It made Winter feel uncomfortable.. jealous, to be exact. Of course, her girl was surely a big deal and a lot of people have been swooning all over her since then. She couldn't blame that Karina was indeed, the real definition of perfection.

“Exam week is fast approaching and I'm pretty sure all of you are aware that our university is one of the top performing schools here in Seoul,” the older continued.

Winter just listened. She blushed all of a sudden when her eyes landed on Karina's lips. She missed the feeling of it crashing onto hers. Winter already missed Karina a lot even if the both of them went to school together today.

“To keep our university's title, the student council officers, together with the school heads, proposed a plan to do a free tutoring for those students who are having a hard time with studying.” Karina grabbed a piece of paper from her vest's pocket and started calling out names.

“For Math subjects, I will be the representative. For English, it will be our student council vice president, Aeri. For Science, it will be our secretary, Ryujin.”

Winter's ears suddenly perked up when a lot of boys screamed. Some said that they will be meeting Karina immediately and it made her eyebrows furrow.

“Of course, we will be checking your current grades for this one. We cannot tutor all of you at once. Once the evaluation of your current grades are complete, we will be choosing at least thirty students that are obviously in need.”

Karina ended her announcement with a light bow. All of the students gave her a round of applause. After a few more discussions, the said meeting ended and everyone was asked to return to their classrooms. Ningning and Giselle left together, the younger's arm wrapped tightly around Giselle's.

Winter was about to grab her bag and leave when Karina called her.

“Baby!” Karina called, to which Winter quickly responded.

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter