Chapter 18: Meeting the in-laws?

The genius has fallen

 

Youngjae’s P.O.V.

 

“You look beautiful.”

 

“Who are you and what have you done to Youngjae?”

 

What the heck am I thinking?? Suddenly blurting out things like that.

 

UGGGGHHHHHH

 

So embarrassing…

 

And this girl…

 

Yes I admit that was unlikely of me but, BUT DOES SHE REALLY HAVE TO PUT IT THAT WAY?? AISSHHH CHINCHA

 

I took a glance at Miho and Daehee who were happily chatting with each other across from us. We’re now in my limousine going to the grand ball. I saw Miho smiling brightly at Daehee and the brat smiled at her too.

 

Damn…

 

She’s not pretty.

 

She’s freaking beautiful.

 

Who knew this stupid girl can be this beautiful?

 

I was looking at her when I felt Daehyun looking at me so I looked at him back.

 

“What?”

“You think she’s beautiful?” He teased. I so wanna wipe that smirk off his face right now.

“Shut up.” I hissed and the moron just chuckled.

“Daehee-ah~ You think Miho unnie is pretty?” He asked Daehee.

“Neh. Right Youngjae oppa?” The brat asked me and I can tell she just wants to tease me.

 

I and Daehyun have been friends even before she was born. Since Daehyun raised her, you can say that I practically raised her too. I treat her like my own bratty sister.

 

“We’re here sir.” Driver Moon told us.

 

We got out of the limousine and were greeted by the maids of the residence.

Old man Park really is filthy rich.

 

We walked towards the hall. We were about to sit when a very familiar voice called us.

 

“Yo guys!” I turned around and saw the B.A.P. boys walking towards us.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Miho bowed and the rest of the guys bowed too.

“Yah brat. You’re not going to greet us?” Zelo asked Daehee who rolled her eyes.

“Anyeong haseyo Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Jongup oppa.” She smiled brightly at them and sat down.

“Yah you forgot about me!” Zelo whined.

“Shut up Junhong.” She said and merong-ed him.

“Disrespectful midget.” He muttered but the midget heard it.

“Giant ramen head.” She retorted.

“Yah Daehee.” Daehyun reprimanded her and the brat shut upped.

“Why do I feel like I saw this scene before?” Yongguk smiled knowingly and looked at me and Miho.

 

What gives?

 

“Hyung don’t smile like that. You look like a ert.” I said and sat down.

 

 

Narrator’s P.O.V.

 

The group was sitting with each other on the same table but they all have their own world.

 

Himchan was busy sending winks at the girls.

Yongguk was busy talking to Jongup about sports.

Daehyun was busy playing with his phone.

Zelo and Daehee were busy arguing.

Miho is busy eating her foods.

And Youngjae was busy thinking of how much of a pig Miho is when a bright excited voice was heard.

 

“Youngjae~!!!!!!” A middle aged woman hollered across the room.

 

*Oh no..*Youngjae facepalmed himself.

 

“My lovely son~!!! How are you??” Youngjae’s mother said while swiftly coming towards their way.

 

Youngjae was about to run the other way but a hand caught him firmly on his shoulder. He turned to snap at the traitor but kept silent when he saw who he is.

 

*When did he even get here???*He frowned looking at him.

 

“Don’t run away from your mother young man. It’s rude and she also misses you a lot.” He told him.

“When did she not?” Youngjae muttered. The grip of the man tightened.

“Be good.” He said with full authority.

“Neh Abeoji.” He sighed and turned around to face his mother.

“Youngjae~!!!” The bubbly woman said and hugged him ever so tightly.

“M-Mom! I can’t breathe!!!!” He whined prying off her arms off him.

“You look great! Well you should be. You’re my precious son!!!” She cooed and kissed his cheeks.

“Ewwww mom.” Youngjae said and wiped his cheeks.

“What do you mean ewww? You always wanted this before.” She said pouting.

“Shut up mom. Others might hear you.” He said and tried to hush her up but his mom ignored him.

“Before you even begged me to bathe with you now-“

“Mom!!!” He whined embarrassed. Apparently the whole gang is still there and attentively listening.

 

Her mom just chuckled on Youngjae’s embarrass face and decided not to tease his son further. She looked at the gang and smiled.

 

“You kids look great.” She smiled at them and they bowed at her and Mr. Yoo while greeting them.

“You boys are as handsome as ever~!!!” She cooed making the boys rub their neck shyly.

“And Daehee-ah~!!!! You’ve grown!!! And you look really pretty!!” She told Daehee and the girl just smiled.

“Thank you auntie!” She said and did a quick bow.

“Tsk, pretty my foot.” Zelo mumbled but she heard him so she kicked his foot.

“Ouch you brat-“

“And Zelo you’ve grown too!!!” Mrs. Yoo cooed making him blush.

“Looking at it, you two look good together!!” She cooed at Zelo and Daehee who were standing beside each other.

 

The two of them looked like they just swallowed poison hearing Youngjae’s mom saying those things.

 

“Ewww Auntie that’s disgusting.” Daehee scrunched her face.

“That’s suppose to be my line!!” Zelo said and the two began bickering with each other again. Miho just chuckled at the sight and that’s when Mrs. Yoo noticed her.

“And who are you Miss?” She smiled at Miho.

“My name is Lee Miho ma’am. I’m your son’s-“

“Girlfriend??” She cut her off.

“MOM!!!!” Youngjae whined with red face.

“A-Ani. I’m just his classmate.” She told her.

 

*Awwwww, these guys look cute.*She thought while looking at the two that is trying their best not to look at each other.

 

“Nice meeting you Miho-ssi, I’m Youngjae’s mother and your future mother in-law.” She said enthusiastically while shaking her hands.

“Dad please take your wife away. I beg you.” Youngjae asked his dad afraid of what his mother might do again.

“Shut up Youngjae.” He told his son.

“Good evening Miho-ssi. I’m this brat’s father and your mother in-law’s husband.” He said also joining his wife’s teasing.

 

Miho shook his hands with fluster face thinking of the old couple’s words about them being her in-laws. The two decided to sit with the rest of the gang to further annoy their ‘cute’ son. B.A.P., Daehee and Miho enjoyed Mrs. Yoo’s stories about Youngjae while the main character himself just sat there thinking of ways to shut up his parents.

 

“Miho-ssi, I think my son likes you.” Mrs. Yoo suddenly blurted making Miho’s cheeks red and Youngjae choked on his drink.

“You okay there buddy?” Mr. Yoo asked his son while not-so-gently patting his back.

“Do I look okay to you?? Why can’t you just leave us alone?? Please I beg you!!!” He whined like a 10 year old making the rest chuckle.

“Aigoo my handsome son is shy.” Mrs. Yoo cooed.

“Mom!!!”

“Arasso arasso. We’ll leave.” She said and stood up together with her husband.

“Nice talking to you guys, especially you Miho-ah. Tell me when’s the wedding okay?” She teased.

“Dad! Could you please control your woman??” Youngjae said and his dad just chuckled.

“Okay Yoomi that’s enough teasing. Let go. See you guys around.” He said and the duo made their way towards other couples.

 

“Sheeez embarrassing old woman.” Youngjae muttered.

“Yah don’t talk to your mother like that.” Miho reprimanded him.

“Wae? Don’t tell me you already like your future mother-in-law?” He earning a slap to his shoulder.

“Ouch!!! You barbarian woman!”

 

The two started bickering again but stopped when the stage was lit up and an old man appeared.

 

*He looks like someone I know.*Miho thought.

 

“That’s old man Park.” Youngjae told her. Miho just looked at him trying to know who does he look like.

“Yah stop staring at him. I didn’t know you like old men.” He again.

“I don’t like old men! I just thought that he look like someone I know!” She defended.

“Hmmmh, when I think about it he looks like that scrawny best friend of yours.” Youngjae said.

“Yah he’s not scrawny! And yes you’re right he does look like Dongho.” She said.

 

“I thank everyone for attending this ball of mine. As all of you know I’m getting quite old-“

“Damn right.” Youngjae muttered.

“-I would eventually leave my business to someone I think is capable. Let me use this opportunity to introduce my only heir, Park Dongho.” A handsome looking young man came up to the stage and bowed.

 

“Isn’t that your best friend??” Daehyun nudged Miho.

“You didn’t tell me he’s rich!” Youngjae told her.

 

*I didn’t know either.*Miho thought not prying her eyes away from Dongho.

 

“I thought he’s a ‘Shin’?” Daehyun asked her.

“I know he is…” Miho quietly said.

“Looks like you’re bestfriend has some things he’s not sharing with you.” Youngjae snickered.

 

Miho glared at him while Youngjae just stuck his tongue at her. She looked back at the smiling Dongho on stage and scowled. Sensing someone looking at him Dongho looked back at her. Their eyes met and Dongho gave her a smile as if saying ‘I’ll explain it to you later’.

 

*Oh you should. I won’t accept excuses you traitor.* Miho angrily mouthed at him and turned her attention back to eating.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

Thanks for subscribing! :D

Don't hesitate to leave a comment~!!! <3

 

Chapter 18: The bestfriend's story