I Hate Myself for Hating You

Terrifying Memories

"Hyung!" Kwangmin ran over Jeongmin who was twelve. Kwangmin and Youngmin were at the age of ten, Youngmin was sitting next Donghyun who was fourteen. Kwangmin hugged the young Jeongmin, Youngmin was glaring at them.

"I'm glad your here, I missed you." Kwangmin looked at Jeongmin and smiled.

"It's only been a few days since me and Donghyun hyung were here." Jeongmin giggled at Kwangmin then look over at Youngmin and Donghyun sitting on the sofa.

"Youngmin-ah, doesn't look happy."

Kwangmin looked over at Youngmin and saw that he looked angry and sad, Kwangmin walked over to Youngmin.

"What's wrong hyung?" Kwangmin sat on the sofa in between Donghyun and Youngmin. Donghyun stood up and walked over to Jeongmin and they started talking. Youngmin didn't look at Kwangmin, but instead continued to glare at Jeongmin and Donghyun that were standing by the table near the kitchen.

"I'm fine." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin and smiled at him, Kwangmin smiled back.

"I'm glad, I don't want anything to happen to you, Hyung." Kwangmin hugged his brother with a smile.

 

"Kwangmin!"

Kwangmin heard someone yelling his name in fear, he quickly opened his eyes and saw that he was laying on the ground at the amusement park, Youngmin was sitting on the bench that Kwangmin was laying near and was staring at something near the center of the amusement park, Minwoo was sitting on the ground next to Kwangmin and was staring at him worried, Jeongmin and Donghyun were watching Minwoo and Kwangmin from behind Minwoo.

"What happened?" Kwangmin sat up, his head hurt so much.

"You fainted, you turned ice cold, I was really scared." Minwoo hugged Kwangmin.

"I'm so glad your awake! But, are you alright?" Jeongmin walked over to Kwangmin. Kwangmin nodded his reply to Jeongmin.

"I'm fine."

Youngmin stood up from the bench.

"Can we go now?" Youngmin looked at Donghyun and Jeongmin.

"Youngmin-ah, your brother is in pain, be nice." Donghyun spoke calmly to Youngmin.

"No, we can go now." Kwangmin stood up and looked at Youngmin.

"I remember... I think..."

"Remember what?" Youngmin looked at him.

"That we use to like each other..." Kwangmin smiled at his brother then a tear slid down his cheek.

"How did we turn to hate each other?"

"How... do you remember?" Youngmin's expression turned from cold to confused.

"Not to sure myself, but I saw something like a dream of a bit of my past after I fainted."

Jeongmin walked over to Kwangmin and hugged him. Youngmin was still confused, he was just staring at Jeongmin hugging Kwangmin.

"It's okay Kwangmin-ah.... I'm happy... that you remember... Maybe you'll remember... everything..." Jeongmin wasn't truly happy, he was scared. Scared for Kwangmin.

"I hope... but as I was remembering my past... I felt somewhat... scared." Kwangmin and Jeongmin let go of the hug and now they were standing in front of each other, Kwangmin was still smiling even though he was confused and scared.

 

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin were sitting in the backseat of Donghyun's car, they were sitting far from each other again. Jeongmin fall asleep in the seat next to Donghyun. Youngmin looked tired also, he looked as though he was going to fall asleep at any moment now.

"Almost there Donghyun whispered to Youngmin, he whispered so he didn't wake Jeongmin. When Kwangmin looked back at Youngmin he had his eyes closed and his head was leaned up against the window of the car. Kwangmin stared at his brother, he smiled.

What happened to us? Kwangmin felt sad, he wished him and Youngmin were still friendly, he doesn't want to hate his brother. Kwangmin moved seats, he sat next to the sleeping Youngmin.

I hate myself for hating you. Kwangmin rested his head on Youngmin's shoulder and closed his eyes.

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he saw he was outside. He was also being carried by someone on their back, he saw that the person was his brother Youngmin.

"Want me to help you carry him in the house?"

Kwangmin heard Donghyun's voice.

"I got him."

Youngmin replied, Kwangmin smiled and closed his eyes so they didn't know he was awake. When Youngmin walked into their room in their house Kwangmin opened his eyes.

"Thanks Hyung." Kwangmin hugged Youngmin while on his back.

"Your awake, finally." Youngmin carried Kwangmin over to his bed and laid him down on it.

"That is the only time I'm carrying you, so you better not fall asleep anymore." Youngmin turned away from Kwangmin without looking at him, he walked out of the room to go wash. Kwangmin laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"I wonder... what did Youngmin hyung think when he saw I fell asleep on his shoulder?" Kwangmin blushed a little then to his side, he closed his eyes again and in seconds fell back to sleep.

 

--------------------------------------

Another long chapter. =D

Poor Kwangmin, his brother is so mean to him.

 

@ChocolateCookie = Yes, Youngmin does have his reasons. =)

@PrincessMisaki = Glad you like the story. ^^ I will try my best to update as quick as I can for every chapter.