Stay With Me

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin was sitting on the sofa with Youngmin, ever since Kwangmin asked Youngmin about what brought Youngmin to hate Kwangmin when they were little, no one has talked since then. Kwangmin sat there with his eyes closed, he wasn't sleeping, but he still had a slight headache, Youngmin was just watching television. As they were both sitting there they heard a knock at the front door, Youngmin stood up and walked towards the door, once he opened it he saw Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Minwoo standing outside with grocery in their hands, Youngmin let them all in without a word.

"What's wrong?" Jeongmin asked Youngmin when he saw that Youngmin didn't look too good. Youngmin just ignored him and sat down on the sofa.

"Kwangmin hyung?" Minwoo went over to the sofa after putting the grocery's on the table, he saw that Kwangmin didn't look good either. Jeongmin walked over to Youngmin.

"What happened?"

Donghyun was just standing there worried, he was staring at Youngmin and Kwangmin waiting for them to say something.

"We're fine." Youngmin got up fromt he sofa.

"I'm going to sleep." Youngmin said as he walked into his room, Jeongmin sighed when the door closed to twins' room.

"I'll see if he's okay." Minwoo walked towards the door to twins' room but was stopped by Donghyun.

"I'll go, he'll only listen to me or Jeongmin-ah." Donghyung opened the door to the room and walked in, closing the door behind him. Everyone waited in silence for Donghyun to come back and tell them, everyone but Kwangmin who was sitting on the sofa, he felt scared but didn't tell anyone. Finally, Donghyun came out of the room, he looked at Jeongmin then walked into the twins' parents room, Jeongmin got worried and quickly followed Donghyun inside the room, Kwangmin felt more scared. Youngmin came out of his room, his face was red and he looked very tired.

"I'm going to sleep, so don't bother making dinner for me." Youngmin said to everyone then went back in his room, Kwangmin got up from the sofa and followed Youngmin into their room.

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin when he walked into their room and found Youngmin laying on his bed.

"Nothing." Youngmin was trying to sleep, Kwangmin sighed then walked over to his own bed and sat down on it.

"You look like you've been crying, what did Jeongmin hyung say to you?" Kwangmin was scared and worried but didn't tell Youngmin that, he didn't even show that he was scared. Youngmin ignored Kwangmin and his side so he didn't have to look at Kwangmin.

Hyung, please... I feel like i'm going to lose you... and I don't want too... Hyung... Kwangmin laid down on his bed and stared at Youngmin.

I know you hate me, but.... stay with me... I don't know why, but I feel strange when.... I think of you leaving me. Kwangmin closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

 

***

 

"What if he..."

Kwangmin woke up to two people talking in the room, he didn't move so they didn't know he was awake.

"What if he remembers?" The voice belonged to Jeongmin.

"Then we'll know everything." It was Donghyun.

"I don't want to know everything, I don't care what happened then."

"But he's the only one who knows."

"I know, that is way I don't want him to remember. He'll be so hurt." Jeongmin sounded like he was crying.

"I don't want to see him cry, or be hurt." Youngmin spoke.

"But we can't decide if he remembers or not, if he does then there is nothing we can do about it." Donghyun added.

"I'm tired, lets talk about this tomorrow." Jeongmin left the room, Kwangmin heard Donghyun sigh.

"Good night." Donghyun soon left the room saying good night to Youngmin who laid his head back down on his pillow. Kwangmin didn't say anything he just closed his eyes and went back to sleep, he was too tired to think right now.

 

-----------------------

Sorry I haven't updated for so long, I was sick and had just gotten over it, then I was busy.

@Shurei_Wook - Cliffhangers and double updates are awesome, but late updates . lol

@ParkEunjung - Soon you'll know. ^^

@PrincessMisaki - Late update, sorry. =(

@Kolmilyo - Yup, but hopefully they won't be for long. =)