The Day That Started Our Hate

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin and Youngmin were laying on the grass, it was autumn and soon to be winter, they were right outside their house, only ten-years old both of them, Kwangmin was laughing with Youngmin.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Kwangmin-ah?"

They both their sides to face each other.

"Don't ever leave me, I don't want to see you walk away."

"I won't ever leave you." Youngmin put his hand on Kwangmin's cheek and smiled.

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he hadn't fallen asleep, but had a vision of his past, he still had a headache, he slowly got out of his bed and walked towards the door, but before he could reach the door he fell to the floor and yet again his mind went blank.

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin were sitting on the sofa in their house, Kwangmin was smiling at his brother but Youngmin had a sad expression, they were both thirteen-years old.

"Hyung, why are you sad?" Kwangmin became worried. Youngmin looked at him and tried to smile, but he couldn't.

"Do you remember the promise I made to you?"

"No."

"I promised never to leave you."

"Oh yeah, I remember now."

Youngmin felt a tear fall down his cheek, but he ignored it and looked down.

"I can't keep that promise."

"Why?" Kwangmin became worried, he looked at Youngmin.

"I can't stay with you... I have to leave you."

Kwangmin quickly hugged Youngmin.

"Please... don't leave me...." Kwangmin had began to cry, Youngmin pushed him away and stood up from the sofa.

"Just leave me alone... It's better if we... leave each other..." Youngmin turned away from Kwangmin, Kwangmin stood up from the sofa and grabbed Youngmin's wrist before he could leave.

"Don't go..."

"Leave me alone!" Youngmin pushed Kwangmin away, Kwangmin fell on to the ground. Youngmin was no longer crying, he glared down at Kwangmin on the floor.

"Leave me alone." Youngmin said coldly, he ran out of the house. Kwangmin sat there for a few minutes, he was shocked at what just happened, they were talking fine, but then Youngmin got really weird. Kwangmin quickly stood up and ran out of the house after Youngmin.

Kwangmin seached for Youngmin everywhere, but never found him, he went to Donghyun's house last, when he knocked on the door Donghyun opened it.

"Is Youngmin hyung here?" Kwangmin was out of breath from running so much, Donghyun nodded and let Kwangmin inside.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin and hugged him, but yet again Youngmin pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." Youngmin was very cold to Kwangmin.

"I told you to leave me alone!" Youngmin was very angry, he walked over to Kwangmin who he pushed away.

"Hyun-" Kwangmin was cut off when Youngmin slapped him in the face. Kwangmin stood there, frozen. Donghyun ran over to Youngmin and pulled him away from Kwangmin.

"Youngmin-ah! What are you doing!?" Donghyun yelled at Youngmin, Kwangmin looked at Youngmin, Youngmin had a look of anger, he was so angry at Kwangmin.

"What happened to you?" Kwangmin didn't cry, he couldn't cry. He didn't know why but no tears would come out, he stood there looking at Youngmin with anger.

"I hate you!" Kwangmin ran out of the house.

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he was laying on the floor in his bedroom, he headache was almost gone, he stood up and walked out of his room, Youngmin was still sitting on the sofa and no one came back yet with the food.

It couldn't have been long since I went into my room with the headache then. Kwangmin walked over to Youngmin and stood in front of him.

"What do you want?" Youngmin said coldly to Kwangmin.

"Why?" Kwangmin couldn't say anything else.

"Why did you suddenly leave me that day?" Kwangmin still couldn't cry.

"What are you talking about?"

"When we were thirteen, you got really angry at me, and left me... Saying to me 'leave me alone'... It was the last day we ever liked each other... the day we hated each other, that day.... started all of this hatred we have for each other... I want to know why..." Kwangmin was terrified, he couldn't move, his legs wouldn't let him, he was so scared.

"If your remembering everything.... then you'll remember the reason..." Youngmin looked away from Kwangmin.

 

---------

Two updates. ^^ Yay!

Now Kwangmin knows, what happened to them that caused them to hate each other. But he doesn't know why Youngmin hates him... for now.