I'm so Tired of it

Terrifying Memories

Jeongmin was reading a book while Kwangmin was watching television, it would be completely silent in the room if not for the televison being on. Suddenly there was a knock heard at the front door of Jeongmin's house.

"I'll get it." Jeongmin put his book down on the sofa and got up, he walked over to the front door and opened.

"Hello." Jeongmin greeted the person at the door, when they walked in the house Jeongmin shut the door, Kwangmin turned his head to see who came in the house.

"Hello Kwangmin-ah." Donghyun greeted him, someone else walked into view from behind Donghyun.

"Why are you here?" Youngmin was as rude as ever, he was glaring at Kwangmin sitting on the sofa.

"I can't come to my friends house?" Kwangmin looked away from Youngmin and continued to watch television.

"Where have you been Youngmin-ah?" Jeongmin walked in between Youngmin and Donghyun.

"I slept over at Donghyun hyung's house." Youngmin wasn't cold or rude towards Jeongmin, he was nice to him. Donghyun and Jeongmin were the only people Youngmin got along with.

"Why?" Jeongmin was the type to ask many questions.

"I didn't want to be in the same room as him." Youngmin coldly glared at Kwangmin.

"It didn't work so well since I am with him now." Youngmin sounded disapointed and sad.

"Well, I'm sorry if I annoy you so much while I'm sleeping that you have to go sleep somewhere else, I'm sorry if i'm not the kind of brother you wanted, I'm sorry if I hurt you in our past!" Kwangmin stood up from the sofa and clenched his fists, he was staring at Youngmin coldly, he was angry, yet sad.

"But stop blaming everything on me!" Kwangmin ran past everyone and left the house, outside he sat down on the stairs in front of Jeongmin's house, he hugged his knees and rested his head on his arms, he was scared. He felt like crying but no tears would come out, all he could think about is how terrified he was and his past.

Out of everything I'm remembering from my past... why can't I remember why we hate each other so much? Kwangmin clenched his fists.

Why... do I feel so scared?.... I should be more angry and sad, not scared... Kwangmin heard the door behind him open and Jeongmin sat down next to Kwangmin.

"I'm sorry about Youngmin-ah." Jeongmin put his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

"I don't care about him." Kwangmin calmly said, there was no anger or sadness in his voice.

"Don't be scared." Jeongmin hugged Kwangmin again, Kwangmin still felt scared though, unlike last time.

"I hate this... I'm so tired of it..." Tears still wouldn't come out from Kwangmins eyes. Jeongmin hugged Kwangmin tighter, behind them the door could be heard opening. Kwangmin and Jeongmin looked at who it was and saw Donghyun staring at them, he looked away from them with sadness in his eyes, behind him Youngmin walked out of the house, saw Jeongmin and Kwangmin hugging and just ignored them. Youngmin and Donghyun walked past the two and Jeongmin let go of Kwangmin, Jeongmin stood up and smiled at Kwangmin.

 

"I should go." Kwangmin stood up and smiled at Jeongmin and Donghyun, he ignored Youngmin and walked past him. Kwangmin was by himself now, everyone was at Jeongmin's house. Kwangmin didn't go home, he didn't want to, not yet, he instead was walking around looking at all the stores.

"Jo Kwangmin!"

Kwangmin heard his name being called from across the street, he looked and saw Minwoo  waving to him, another boy was standing by Minwoo, Kwangmin smiled and waved to Minwoo, when no cars were coming Minwoo and the other boy crossed the street and walked over to Kwangmin.

"Wheres your brother?" Minwoo asked. Kwangmin didn't reply, he didn't want to talk about Youngmin, Minwoo understood for he just nodded and didn't ask again.

"Oh yeah, I'm not sure if you remember, but this Shim Hyunseong, you met him at the amusement park with me." Minwoo smiled at the boy next to him.

"Hyunseong hyung, this Jo Kwangmin."

"Hello." Hyunseong smiled at Kwangmin.

"Hello Hyunseong hyung. Nice to meet you." Kwangmin bowed to Hyunseong. Minwoo smiled at both Kwangmin and Hyunseong.

"Kwangmin hyung, have you eaten yet?"

"Only a little." Kwangmin was confused why Minwoo was asking.

"Me and Hyunseong hyung were going to go buy something to eat, but how about we all go to a restaurant?" Minwoo suggested.

"Thank you very much." Kwangmin smiled at the two, this was the first time he smiled with someone else besides Jeongmin and Donghyun.

 

---------------------

Boring chapter. lol But I still hope you like it.

 

I can't wait for the 25th of this month. ^^ Cause on that day I am going to a concert, an Emilie Autumn concert, I can't wait! =D

 

@Shurei_Wook = I'm happy you like it. ^^ And thank you very much for subscribing. =)

@ParkEunjung = Here's Youngmin, he's back. >=)

@ChocolateCookie = Nothing happened to Youngmin... or did it? Just kidding... maybe. lol