Black Out

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin walked into the restaurant after Minwoo and Hyunseong, inside it was pretty big, lots of people were in the restaurant and some stared up at them when they entered, Kwangmin ignored the stares and followed Hyunseong and Minwoo to a table. Kwangmin sat down at the table while Hyunseong and Minwoo both took a seat next to each other. A few minutes after they sat down, the waitress walked over to their table.

"Here's the menu." The waitress gave them each a menu and then bowed to them all, she turned around and walked away leaving them to choose what they wanted. Minwoo was the first to pick up his menu and open it, after that Hyunseong and Kwangmin opened theirs. When they were ready to order they all put down their menus and waited for the waitress to come back.

 

"Thank you very much." Minwoo thanked the waitress as she put down their food when it was done cooking, Minwoo and Hyunseong already began to eat their food, but Kwangmin just stared at it.

"What's wrong Kwangmin hyung?" Minwoo stopped eating and looked over at Kwangmin across from him. Kwangmin looked at him and smiled, he didn't feel good but he didn't want to tell Minwoo and Hyunseong that.

"Nothing... Thanks for the food." Kwangmin's smile faded as he began to eat his food, a few minutes later Kwangmin put down his chopsticks and put his hands on his lap.

 

"I'll be right back." Kwangmin stood up from the table and walked over to the men's bathroom in the back of the restaurant, inside it was empty, no one was in there. He stared at himself in the mirror, he looked like a mess, he was very pale and had dark circles under his eyes. He got a strange feeling and quickly ran into one of the toilet stalls, he leaned over the toilet and threw up inside it. When he was done he flushed the toilet and stood up, he felt like he was going to fall, even faint.

My head hurts so much... Kwangmin walked out of the toilet stall and walked over to the mirrors, as he was getting closer to the mirrors he felt like his feet had become weaker.

I'm... so scared... Kwangmin couldn't open his mouth to speak, he could only speak his words in his mind to himself.

I can't... faint... Kwangmin felt his feet stop moving, he lifted his hand up to his head and put it on his forehead, close to him he saw the mirrors, he could see himself inside it, he was very pale.

Mi... Kwangmin fell to his knees and felt his mind go blank, finally he felt his head hit the floor hard and his vision went black.

Minwoo...

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes and saw he was laying on his bed, to his side he saw Minwoo, he wasn't sleeping.

"Kwangmin!" Minwoo quickly stood up from the chair when he saw Kwangmin open his eyes. Minwoo hugged Kwangmin.

"Are you alright?" Minwoo was crying. In the back of the room Kwangmin saw Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Donghyun sitting on Youngmin's bed. They all stood up, Hyunseong looked away from Minwoo and Kwangmin.

"Why am I here?" Kwangmin asked when Minwoo let him go.

"You never came out of the bathroom at the restaurant, I had a bad feeling and went to go look and found you passed out on the floor. We found Jeongmin hyung looking for you and he helped us take you here to rest." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin then turned his head to smile at Jeongmin.

"Where's Youngmin hyung?" Kwangmin sat up on the bed.

"He's downstairs, he's been there since we brought you here." Jeongmin was the one to answer Kwangmin's question. Kwangmin got out of his bed, he felt much better then before at the restaurant.

"You haven't been taking care of yourself have you?" Jeongmin walked over to him. Kwangmin didn't answer him.

"You haven't been eating much, all you ate today was a little of your breakfast and lunch that Hyunseong hyung and Minwoo-ah bought you. And all you ate yesterday was breakfast." Jeongmin was really sad, he was worried for Kwangmin, he was scared.

"You have to start taking care of yourself... What would I do if you go to...." Jeongmin started to cry.

"The... hospital?..... Because you haven't been eating or sleeping enough." Jeongmin began to cry more, Donghyun looked at the ground. Kwangmin didn't understand why they were so sad... or so scared. Jeongmin hugged Kwangmin as he cried more.

"Please... take care of yourself... I don't want to see you in the hospital..."

 

------------------

Poor Kwangmin, all sorts of things are happening to him. He didn't remember anything this time, just fainted due to not eating enough.

 

@Shurei_Wook = Don't worry, I feel like punching Youngmin also, when I write about his character in this story.