Time Together

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin was walking down the sidewalk, he was going shopping for dinner. On his way he saw someone going into the bookstore, Kwangmin saw that the person was Minwoo. He walked into the bookstore and followed Minwoo.

"Hello, Minwoo-ah." Kwangmin waved to Minwoo. Minwoo turned his head and saw Kwangmin, he smiled and waved. Kwangmin walked over to Minwoo while Minwoo was looking through the books on the shelf.

"Why are you here?" Minwoo asked.

"I was going to get dinner, but then I saw you walking in here."

"Wait for me, I need to pick up dinner for me and Hyunseong hyung, I told him I'd cook tonight."

Kwangmin nodded and walked outside the bookstore, he stood there as he waited. A few minutes later the doors to the bookstore opened and Minwoo walked out, he held a bag with a book inside it.

"Ready?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes, thank you for waiting." Minwoo smiled and they both walked towards the grocery store for dinner.

 

"What time are you making dinner?" Kwangmin asked.

"I got three hours before I will start it. Why?" Minwoo answered as he checked his watch.

"Want to go somewhere together? Before we go back home?"

Minwoo slightly looked away.

"Sure."

"Just because I can't say those words to you, doesn't mean I don't like you." Kwangmin messed up Minwoo's hair, Minwoo blushed a little.

"We'll go to the park then. We can't go out for dinner, because that is later." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo.

 

"Do you love anyone?" Minwoo asked while sitting on the swing, Kwangmin was swinging on the swing next to him, Kwangmin stopped and stared at Minwoo.

"I... I'm not sure..." Kwangmin looked at the ground.

"I think so... But I can't be sure... I don't think they love me anyway..." Kwangmin shook his head, he lifted his head and smiled at Minwoo.

"But it's doesn't bother me."

Minwoo looked at Kwangmin, he slightly smiled. Kwangmin suddenly got a slight headache, his smile slight faded because of the pain.

"Are you okay?" Minwoo quickly got off the swing and ran over to Kwangmin, he looked at Kwangmin worried.

"I'm fine, it's just a small headache, it just means I will remember something later." Kwangmin smiled.

"Hyung... Does it hurt... Does it hurt to remember?"

"A little, sometimes it hurts very bad... but i'm happy when I remember something from my past... The more I remember, the more I remember about myself."

Minwoo looked at the ground.

"Don't worry about me." Kwangmin stood up from the swing and hugged Minwoo, Minwoo froze.

"How can I not worry? The person I... I love, is in pain..." Minwoo was slightly crying.

"Are you sure you love me?"

Minwoo hugged Kwangmin tighter.

"Yes..."

"Hyung." Minwoo had stopped crying.

"Yes?"

"Who do you love?"

 

----------------------------------

Enjoy. ^^

 

@RainbowGeum_Min - I'll go check out you story tomorrow, I have to go to bed right after I update this. =)

@PhyIUM89 - No confession this chapter... if ever. ;)

@JinnaL_Spirit - I try to add as many moments of the couples as possible, but with story plot it's hard. lol Thank you, I'm not ever very busy so I get a lot of time to write.

@Kolmilyo - I was able to update tonight. I hope you like the very small Mintwin moment. ^^