He Always Helps Me

Terrifying Memories

Jeongmin was sitting on hid bed next to Kwangmin, Donghyun was looking out the window in the room while Hyunseong was standing by the door. Youngmin left the room and Minwoo left after him.

"What did you remember this time?" Jeongmin asked Kwangmin.

"I heard someone talking to me, trying to comfort me about something that happened... I know I was laying in some kind of bed but I don't know where I was, or who was talking to me." Kwangmin layed down on the bed. Jeongmin looked at him and smiled, but the smile was filled with sadness. Jeongmin placed his hand on Kwangmin's face and moved the hair away from Kwangmin's eyes, Kwangmin opened his eyes and looked up at Jeongmin.

"Don't worry about it." Jeongmin smiled at Kwangmin, Jeongmin stood up from the bed.

"Anyone hungry? I'll make dinner." Jeongmin asked, everyone nodded.

"I'll help make dinner." Hyunseong raised his hand.

"Thank you hyung." Jeongmin smiled at Hyunseong and they left the room, Donghyun looked at Kwangmin.

"Why does Jeongmin-ah pay more attention you then me?" Donghyun smiled at Kwangmin.

"What do you mean?"

"Jeongmin-ah is always looking at you, he is always talking to you, he always with you. Why can't he do all to me?" Donghyun giggled.

"Hyung, do you love Jeongmin-ah?" Kwangmin sat up and smiled at his hyung.

"Maybe, but I won't tell you, you might steal him from me." Donghyun playfully pushed Kwangmin. Kwangmin's smile faded.

"...I won't steal him from you..." Kwangmin looked down.

"I was only kidding, you wouldn't do that to me." Donghyun sat down on the bed next to Kwangmin.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Kwangmin forced a smile at Donghyun.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo closed the door to Jeongmin's room and followed Youngmin out of the room.

"Youngmin hyung." Minwoo walked over to Youngmin, Youngmin turned around and saw Minwoo.

"What do you want?" Youngmin said coldly.

"You left Kwangmin hyung... your own brother..." Minwoo looked away from Youngmin, Minwoo clenched his fists. Youngmin looked down at the ground, he didn't answer.

"You just walk away from him..." Minwoo began to cry. Youngmin still didn't answer, he just stood there, staring at the ground.

"Say something!" Minwoo punched Youngmin in the face, Youngmin didn't care, he took the punch.

"You left him when he is in pain! He needs you!" Minwoo yelled at Youngmin while crying.

"I don't care if he did something to you in the past that caused you to hate him, he needs you!"

Youngmin clenched his fists, he looked at Minwoo and punched him, Minwoo didn't know Youngmin was going to punch him. Minwoo fell to the ground, he looked up at Youngmin with a shocked expression. Youngmin's expression was no longer sad, it was no longer cold, Youngmin was very angry.

"Don't ever say that again! Kwangmin-ah..." A tear slowly fell down Youngmin's cheek, and more followed it. But Youngmin's expression didn't change.

"Kwangmin... didn't do anything to me!"

Minwoo was scared, he has never seen Youngmin like this, he has never seen anyone this angry.

"He would never hurt me... no matter how cold I am to him, he always comes back to me.... he always... helps me..." Youngmin fell on to his knees, he looked at the ground crying. Jeongmin and Hyunseong walked into the room saw Minwoo laying on the floor while Youngmin was crying.

"What happened?" Jeongmin ran over to Youngmin and helped him up, while Hyunseong helped Minwoo.

"Kwangmin... didn't do anything to me... He would never hurt me... He always helps me..." Youngmin kept repeating the same thing. Jeongmin understood, he knew what had happened. He hugged Youngmin.

"It's okay. Everything's alright. Come with me, you need to rest." Jeongmin lead Youngmin into his room, as Jeongmin was going to open the door to his room, Donghyun came out of it.

"What happened to him?" Donghyun asked, Youngmin was still repeating his words, when he finished them he started again. Donghyun understood now, he helped Jeongmin bring him into the room to lay on the bed. Kwangmin saw his brother.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin hugged his brother when Youngmin sat down on the bed.

 

-------------------------

Yay! Another update. ^^

I really like how this chapter came out, tell me what you think of the chapter and story please. =) I would love to hear what you think, it will help me write better chapters if you tell me what you hate about the story, and what you like(if anything).

Note: I read though chapter 11, and saw I put down 'I know you love Youngmin-ah', but I messed up, it should have said 'I know you love Kwangmin-ah', so if anyone who read that chapter and was confused at why or how Minwoo would love Youngmin, then this is why, it was me. lol

 @RainbowGeum_Min -  I will try to update as much as I can. ^^ Glad you like the story.

@Jinna_Lspirit - Yay, a couple finally! ^^ It only took about 12 chapters. lol

@phyIUM89 - I'm very happy you like the story, I hope you continue to like it. =) You'll know what the memories are that bug them, soon enough. ^^ When I first had the idea for this story, I never intended to have Kwangmin suffer so much. I never intended too have him suffer at all, just him being scared, but he didn't suffer any pain, I don't know what made me change my mind. lol