I Hate Watching You Suffer

Terrifying Memories

Minwoo was laying on his bed at home, he couldn't stop thinking about Hyunseong.

I know I hurt him... why won't he won't tell me the truth? Minwoo sighed and to his side.

Now that I think of it... Hyunseong hyung never got mad at me before... I hurt him a few times already, but he never gets mad... I hurt him, and he cares for me... Minwoo stared at the picture on his desk next to his bed, it had a basic picture frame, but it was Minwoo's favorite picture he had. It showed him and Hyunseong when they were still young, the picture was taken only a few weeks after they met for the first time. Minwoo smiled at the picture as he remembered the day they first met.

How long has he loved me?... Since we met? A year after we met? Only a year ago?... Minwoo smile faded.

He's loved me for so long... He stayed with me for so long, loving me, caring for me... I can't even return those feelings... I hurt him so much... Why can't he just get mad at me for once? I know I hurt him, so why doesn't he get mad? Minwoo closed his eyes, he remembered the days when they would spend time together all day, everyday.

Now, we only meet at least twice a week, and when we do meet, we only go out for something to eat... We never spend time together... Hyunseong hyung says it's because of his job, but he calls me all the time asking if I would like to go out for food with him... Minwoo opened his eyes, he stared at the picture on his desk again. He sighed and took the picture frame off the desk, he to his back and held the picture in the air, he stared at the picture again.

I'm the reason we never see each other... I always turn him down...And it's not because I'm busy, I... I don't know why I turn him down... When I do turn him down I go and see Kwangmin hyung alone... Minwoo stared at how happy Hyunseong was in the picture.

He was so happy then, we both were... Now, I don't if i'm happy, or sad... I can't tell with Hyunseong, he looks happy, but I feel as if he's sad... Minwoo laid the picture down on his bed next to him.

Lately I spend more time with Kwangmin hyung, someone I hardly know. Then with Hyunseong hyung, someone I knew for five years... Minwoo sighed and to his side, he closed his eyes.

I don't know anymore... Minwoo soon drifted off into sleep.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin and Kwangmin were staring at each other, no one had spoken for a while.

"I wish I could ease your pain..." Youngmin closed his eyes, the one thing that he saw was Kwangmin, Kwangmin when he was happy, when he smiled, before everything, before that day...

I wish I could help you... I hate watching you suffer... again... A few tears flowed down Youngmin cheeks. Kwangmin was staring at Youngmin, he smilied at his brother.

"Thank you." Kwangmin whispered, Youngmin opened his eye, he smiled at his brother. Suddenly Kwangmin got a huge headache, he knew what it meant.

"Kwangmin! Are you okay?!" Youngmin put his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder. Kwangmin was happy, he would remember something else. He tried to tell Youngmin he was okay, but he couldn't say anything.

"Kwangmi-"

Youngmin's voice faded as Kwangmin passed out, he was ready, he was use to the pain.

 

~~*~~

 

Donghyun was sitting at the table at Jeongmin's house. Jeongmin brought out two plates with food on them, he put one plate down on the table in front of Donghyung, and the other he put down on the table to the side of Donghyun.

"Thank you." Donghyun smiled at Jeongmin. Jeongmin sat down next to Donghyun.

"We have many leftovers, I made a lot because when I started it we had six people in the house, but now there is only two, so eat a lot and bring some home with you when you leave." Jeongmin began to eat his food while Donghyun nodded.

"I wonder how Youngmin-ah and Kwangmin-ah are doing. I hope their okay."

"Want to call them?" Jeongmin took out his phone ready to call Youngmin's phone.

"Sure." Donghyun nodded and Jeongmin dialed Youngmin's number. Jeongmin pressed the 'call' button and put the phone to his ears.

{Hyung!}

"Youngmin-ah, what's wrong? You sound strange."

{It's Kwangmin-ah! He passed out again!} Youngmin sounded like he was panicking.

"It's okay, just calm down. It will be alright."

{Hyung... Please come over here. I will feel better with you and Donghyun hyung here. I know that Kwangmin-ah will be alright... but I'm scared...} Youngmin was crying.

"We'll be right over."

{Thank you...} Youngmin ended the call. Jeongmin closed his phone and put it in his pocket.

"We need to get over to the twins' house."

"Alright." Donghyun and Jeongmin stood up, leaving the plates of food on the table they left the house.