The Person I Love

Terrifying Memories

"...." Kwangmin didn't answer, he just stood there, hugging Minwoo.

"Please... answer."

Minutes had passed but Kwangmin still didn't move or say anything. Minwoo released the hug and stared at Kwangmin, Kwangmin was just staring at the ground.

"I don't care who it is... Please, just tell me..."

Kwangmin lifted his head to look at MInwoo.

"Tell me first... Who do you love?"

"You."

"Who do you really love?"

Minwoo didn't answer, he just looked away.

"I knew I wasn't the one you truly love..." Kwangmin smiled

"Who do you love? Please tell me." Minwoo turned his head and looked at Kwangmin with a sad expression.

"Why do you want to know so bad?"

"I want to know who you love more then me... the person that beats me..." Minwoo walked closer to Kwangmin.

"..."

Kwangmin didn't answer again, he just stared at Minwoo.

"Why won't you tel-" Minwoo was cut off when Kwangmin finally answered.

"Youngmin hyung."

Minwoo stared at Kwangmin shocked.

"My twin brother... the person I hate... is the person I love."

"But, he hates you... and you hate him..."

"I know that... But stilll, I love him." Kwangmin smiled, he felt sad because the person he loves, hates him.

How can I ever be together with someone who hate.

Minutes passed and still no one had spoken.

"I guess I should go over to Hyunseong hyung's house, before he gets worried." Minwoo bowed to Kwangmin and left. Kwangmin sighed and decided to go back home.

 

Kwangmin opened the door to his house, he put the bag with food in it on the table, his parents weren't home at the moment so he had to make dinner. He walked into his room.

"I'm going to cook dinner now." When Kwangmin opened the door to his room he saw Youngmin in there, he told Youngmin he was cooking dinnner and closed the door. Kwangmin walked into the kitchen after taking the bag off the table, he brought the bag into the kitchen with him and started dinner.

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin had just got done eating dinner, Kwangmin brought the dishes into the kitchen with him where he washed them all. Youngmin sat on the sofa and watched television. Kwangmin went into his room and laid down on his bed.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo put the plates on the table.

"Dinner is ready." Minwoo called Hyunseong from the table. Hyunseong got up from the sofa and sat down at the table.

"Thank you for the food." Hyunseong smiled at Minwoo before eating the food. Minwoo didn't touch his food, he only stared at it.

"Something wrong?" Hyunseong put down his chopsticks and stared at MInwoo.

"...I confessed to... Kwangmin hyung..."

"That amazing, I bet Kwangmin-ah said 'yes', right?" Hyunseong smiled at Minwoo.

"...He said no..."

"I'm sorry..."

Minwoo shook his head.

"Don't be sorry... be cause I thank Kwangmin hyung, he saved me from not being able to be with the person and truly love...."

"Who's that?" Hyunseong asked.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin walked into his room, Kwangmin was sleeping on his bed, Youngmin sighed and smiled. He walked over to Kwangmin.

"Wake up, your in the wrong bed."

Kwangmin slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Youngmin.

"Oh, I fell asleep I guess." Kwangmin rubbed his eyes, Youngmin sat down next to him.

"In my bed." Youngmin smiled at him, Kwangmin blushed when Youngmin told him which bed he was in.

"I-I'm sor-sorry!" Kwangmin quickly said and stood up from the bed. Youngmin giggled.

"Well, I'm going to sleep, Good night, and don't forget to sleep in the right bed." Youngmin laid down on his side and covered himself with his blanket. Kwangmin stood there, staring at Youngmin, Youngmin's back was facing Kwangmin.

Why do I feel this way about you? I hated you for so long... Or maybe... Maybe I always loved you... Kwangmin stared at Youngmin for a few more minutes and then sat down on Youngmin's bed.

"Kwangmin-ah I told you to sleep in your be-" Youngmin turned over onto his other side when Kwangmin sat down on his bed, his words were cut off.

 

-------------------

New update. >=)

Enjoy. ^^

Nothing to say this time. lol Well, I'm going to sleep, so good night everyone!