Uncertain Love

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he was laying in a hospital. He looked to his side and saw a young boy with blonde hair next to him.

"Your awake!" The person hugged him. Kwangmin didn't move, when the person let him go they smiled at him.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm sorry..." Kwangmin looked at the person.

"What's wrong?" The young boy looked at him worried.

"Who are you?" Kwangmin was confused, he has never seen this person before. The boy froze, he stared at Kwangmin speechless.

"Why am I here?" Kwangmin looked around the hospital room.

"Who am I?" Kwangmin looked back at the boy for answers, but the boy just stared at him.

"Are you okay?" Kwangmin put his hand on the boys forehead to check if he was sick.

"I'm fine..."

"Can you tell me who you are, and why i'm here?"

"I'm your brother, Jo Youngmin, your twin brother.... Your here because... You were sick..." Youngmin looked away from his brother.

"My brother? I don't remember you... Then again, I can't remember anything... Can you answer one more thing for me?"

Youngmin just nodded, he didn't look at Kwangmin.

"Who am I?"

"Your Jo Kwangmin... The most caring person I ever knew..." Youngmin began to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Kwangmin put his hands on Youngmin's shoulders.

"Don't cry." Kwangmin put his hands on Youngmin's cheeks, Youngmin lifted his head to look at Kwangmin.

"It's alright, don't cry." Kwangmin smiled at him, Youngmin hugged his brother.

 

Kwangmin woke up, he sat up on his bed.

"What did you remember this time." Donghyun looked at Kwangmin, Jeongmin and Youngmin were sitting on Youngmin's bed.

"The day I woke, and couldn't remember anything..." Kwangmin put his hand on his forehead.

"I forgot that day, even though it happened after my memory loss."

"How do you feel?" Jeongmin asked.

"Fine, my headache is gone... I guess I won't be remembering anything else for now..." Kwangmin looked at Youngmin, his head was facing the floor.

"Youngmin hyung."

Youngmin lifted his head to face Kwangmin.

"Don't be scared. I'm fine, I'm happy when I remember something." Kwangmin smiled at Youngmin.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo was walking down the sidewalk, he was walking towards Kwangmin's house, even though it was far from his house didn't want to see Hyunseong so he didn't ask him to drive him there.

I need to tell Kwangmin. Minwoo smiled, ever though he smiled he felt sad.

 

Minwoo knocked on the door to the twins' house, a few seconds later the door opened and the twins' mother opened the door.

"Hello." Minwoo bowed to the woman.

"Hello" The woman smiled

"May I see Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin hyung?"

The woman nodded and let Minwoo inside.

"Their in their room." She pointed to the door to the twins' room.

"Thank you." Minwoo bowed to her and walked towards the door. He knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Minwoo opened the door, inside he saw Donghyun, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin.

"Hello." Minwoo bowed to them all.

"May I please talk to Kwangmin hyung?" Minwoo asked, he looked at Kwangmin waiting for an answer. Kwangmin nodded and stood up from the bed. Minwoo and Kwangmin walked out of the room together, they left the house and stood outside the door to Kwangmin's house.

"How are you Minwoo-ah? I'm sorry I hit you..."

"I'm fine." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I need to tell you something..."

Kwangmin stood there staring at Minwoo, waiting for MInwoo to speak.

"Kwangmin hyung, I..." Minwoo looked at Kwangmin.

"I... I...." Minwoo couldn't say the words.

I love you... so why can't I say those words?... What is stopping me?...

"I'm sorry Minwoo-ah... I know what your going to say, but I can't say them back to you..."

"It's okay... I'm fine." Minwoo forced a smile.

"I'm sorry." Kwangmin hugged Minwoo.

"It's fine... I need to go, Hyunseong hyung is waiting for me." Minwoo lied, Kwangmin let him go.

"Bye." Minwoo waved to Kwangmin and left. Kwangmin sighed and walked back into his house.

 

Minwoo sat down on a bench.

"I couldn't say the words... Why?" Minwoo looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.

"Maybe... Maybe I don't really... love him..." Minwoo opened his eyes again, it was getting dark out.

Then who do I love?... I heard that the first person you think of, the first person you see when you close your eyes, the person you can't stop thinking about... is the person you really love, even if you feel like to love someone else... But then... Minwoo took out his phone and went to his contacts, he went over a name in his phone.

If that's true, then the person I love... is Hyunseong hyung... Minwoo was staring at Hyungseong's name on his phone.

I feel as if I love Kwangmin hyung... But maybe I love Hyungseong hyung...

 

---------------------------------

Double update again. ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

@RainbowGeum_Min - Soon enough, you'll know. ^^ The story will be at least 21 chapters, but most likely more.