Acting Strange

Terrifying Memories

Minwoo and Hyunseong were sitting on the sofa.

"Why did he get so mad?" Minwoo felt bad for making Youngmin angry.

"Don't worry about it, he always seemed like the type that is easy to make angry." Hyunseong hugged Minwoo then stood up from the sofa, he looked down at Minwoo still sitting on the sofa and smiled.

"I'm going to go home, bye." Hyunseong waved and walked towards the front door of Jeongmin's house, Minwoo quickly stood up and looked Hyunseong.

"Hyung..."

Hyunseong looked behind him and saw Minwoo standing there staring at him.

"Yes?"

Minwoo opened his mouth to say something, but closed it before he could say anything, he looked at the floor and shook his head.

"Good bye." Minwoo looked back at Hyunseong and waved with a smile. Hyunseong nodded and left the house. Minwoo sighed and sat down on the sofa, he covered his face with his hands.

I can't bring myself to say it... He needs to know... but how do I say it?... Minwoo sighed and sat back on the sofa.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin turned to look at who was hugging him, Kwangmin let go of his brother.

"I'm sorry..." Kwangmin looked away, he was ready for Youngmin to yell at him for hugging him. But instead he felt someone wrap their arms around him. Kwangmin froze, he slowly turned his head and saw Youngmin had his head rested on Kwangmin's shoulder. Jeongmin and Donghyun saw Youngmin and acted as if it was normal, but not for Youngmin.

"Kwangmin... don't be sorry, I...." Youngmin hugged Kwangmin tighter.

"Hyung... is something wrong?"

"I'm okay, I always have been... thanks to... you." Youngmin let go of Kwangmin, Youngmin's eyes were red, he had been crying.

"Hyung... I... I..." Before Kwangmin could finish, Youngmin fell to side, he had passed out.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin went to go help Youngmin but Jeongmin stopped him.

"He'll be fine, he just needs to rest." Jeongmin shook his head, Kwangmin looked back at Youngmin and nodded. Kwangmin got off the bed and followed Jeongmin and Donghyun out of the room. Outside Minwoo was still sitting on the sofa, Minwoo looked behind him and saw the three, he quickly stood up and bowed to the.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be, it's nothing to worry about... this isn't the first time this has happened." Donghyun smiled at Minwoo and pointed to the sofa to tell him to sit back down. Minwoo nodded and sat down, Jeongmin went into the kitchen. Kwangmin walked over to Donghyun.

"What did Minwoo-ah do to be sorry about?" Kwangmin asked, he whispered so Minwoo didn't hear him.

"Don't worry about, it's nothing serious." Donghyun walked into the kitchen to help Jeongmin. Kwangmin sat down on the sofa next to Minwoo.

"How do you feel?" Minwoo asked as soon as Kwangmin sat down.

"Good."

"I'm sorry..." Minwoo looked down at his lap.

"Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung can say it's okay... but I feel awful..."

"What happened?" Kwangmin asked, he was worried and felt bad for Minwoo.

"...I'm sorry Kwangmin hyung... I yelled at Youngmin hyung, and I got him very angry, now he's acting strange... and I punched him..." Minwoo covered his face with his hands.

"...Minwoo..." A few minutes later Kwangmin said something. Minwoo looked at Kwangmin, not even a second later Minwoo felt something hit his cheek, he covered the spot that had been hit with his hand, the spot was red. Minwoo looked at Kwangmin.

"Don't you dare hit Youngmin hyung, ever!" Kwangmin yelled, he had slapped Minwoo a few seconds ago. Minwoo looked down and quickly stood up, he was crying.

"I'm sorry..." Minwoo ran out of the house crying.

 

----------------------

Sorry I havn't updated in so long, I was sleeping over at my friends house.

 

@RainbowGeum_min - Late update, sorry!

@Jinna_Lspirit - Why did it make you cry?