You Knew

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin stood up from the sofa, he felt bad for hitting Minwoo. A few seconds later Donghyun walked out of the kitchen, looked around for Minwoo, but didn't see him.

"Where's Minwoo-ah?"

"He left..."

"Why?" Donghyun walked over to Kwangmin.

"...I hurt him..." Kwangmin covered his face with his hand.

"Why did you hurt him?"

"...."

Donghyun hugged Kwangmin.

"Don't worry about it."

"...He hurt Youngmin hyung... I hit him because he hurt Youngmin hyung..." Kwangmin laid his head on Donghyun shoulder and slowly cried.

"Tell him your sorry, next time you see him." Donghyun released Kwangmin and smiled at him.

"Your not mad?"

"A little, but I'm not surprized."

"Your not surprized about what?"

"That you hit him because he hit Youngmin-ah, that is why me and Jeongmin didn't want to tell you. We knew you would hit him."

Kwangmin looked up at Donghyun, Kwangmin was sad.

"You knew... You three always know...." Kwangmin backed away from Donghyun.

"...I'm sick of it... Kwangmin ran out the house.

I'm sick of it...

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin opened his eyes, he looked around.

"I fell asleep." Youngmin sat up on the bed, his head hurt.

"What happened?" He got of the bed and left the room.

"Your awake." Jeongmin and Donghyun were sitting on the sofa together watching television.

"What's wrong? Where Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin looked around but didn't see Kwangmin anywhere.

"I don't know what happened. We were talking, then he got mad, he just ran out of the house. We haven't seen him since, we tried calling him many times but he won't answer." Donghyun looked away from Youngmin, he felt bad.

"You try calling him Youngmin-ah, I am sure he'll pick up if you call." Jeongmin looked away from the television and looked at Youngmin.

"Why would he answer my call? He hardly ever does, and we hate each other." Youngmin sat down on the sofa next to Donghyun.

"He'll answer, trust me." Jeongmin smiled at Youngmin. Youngmin sighed and took out his phone, he dialed Kwangmin's number. It rang a few times and still no one answered.

"I told you he wouldn't answe-"

"Hyung..."

Youngmin was cut off by the sound of Kwangmin's voice, Kwangmin answered his phone. He sounded as though he had been crying.

"Kwangmin-ah, are you alright? Where are you?"

"I'm fine, I went home... I'm sorry hyung..."

"For what?"

"For running away."

"It's alright... I'm just happy... I'm happy your not hurt." Youngmin smiled.

"Hyung..."

"I-I need to go, bye!" Youngmin hung up his phone before Kwangmin could reply. and stood up from the sofa.

"Where is he?"

"Home." Youngmin walked towards the front door.

"Do you want me to drive you back home?" Donghyung stood up from the sofa and faced Youngmin.

"No, thank you." Youngmin left the house and ran back home.

 

-------------------------

Sleepy... I need to go to bed. Good night!

 

@RainbowGeum_Min - Did Youngmin and Kwangmin really make up? Or do they still hate each other? ;)

@phyIUM89 - I like writing things peole don't expect and are surprised by. lol

@ChocolateCookie - Thank you, I'm glad you liked the chapter. ^^