Final Memory and Final Smile

Terrifying Memories

Youngmin quickly caught Kwangmin before he fell on the ground, Jeongmin and Donghyun ran over to the twins.

"Is he okay?" Jeongmin asked, he knew that Kwangmin was going to remember something else, but this seemed like Kwangmin was suffering more, causing Jeongmin to worry. Youngmin placed his hand on Kwangmin forehead, he was very cold.
 Youngmin sighed and hugged Kwangmin.

"This is the last time.... I hate seeing you suffer, I don't want you to remember the day, but it can't be helped... I wish I could help you..." Youngmin was crying a little, he smiled at Kwangmin.

"Thank you... Even if you broke your promise..." Youngmin kissed Kwangmin on the forehead. Jeongmin smiled at Kwangmin, he stood up and left the room, soon after Donghyun followed him. Youngmin was left alone with Kwangmin.

 

~~*~~
 

Minwoo walked out of Hyunseong's house after breakfast, he walked down the sidewalk towards the twins' house. He was happy he was going to see Kwangmin.

 

Minwoo walked up to the door of the twins' house and knocked on it, few seconds later the door opened and Donghyun was standing there.

"Hello Hyung. Is Kwangmin hyung here?" Minwoo bowed to Donghyun.

"Yes, but he can't see you right now...." Donghyun moved aside to let Minwoo inside.

"Why not?" Minwoo walked in, Donghyun shut the door and walked towards the sofa that Jeongmin was sitting on.

"...He's fainted again... He's remember something, this may be the last time..." Jeongmin answered without looking at Minwoo.

"Where is he?"

"In his room, with Youngmin-ah." Donghyun pointed to the door, Minwoo walked over to it but was stopped by Donghyun.

"Don't, leave them alone for now."

Minwoo nodded and backed away from the door, he sighed and walked over to sofa. He sat down, waiting for Kwangmin.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin was walking down the sidewalk, in his hands he held a teddy bear, he smiled at the teddy bear.

"I hope Kwangmin-ah will like you." Youngmin smiled wider, he hugged the bear.

"I want to give him something nice." Youngmin turned to cross the street to his left. As he was crossing he looked at the bear and smiled.

"Watch out!!"

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he looked around the room, he could hardly see anything.

"Your awake!"

He heard Youngmin, everything was too blurry to see.

"Hyu-" Kwangmin was cut off when his vision went completely black.

It hurts so much... I can't see.. Someone help me! Help me! It hurts!

 

Kwangmin was walking outside, he was holding onto a rose, there was a letter he had with him also. He looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Youngmin hyung better like it." Kwangmin giggled. When he lowered his head, he saw someone crossing the street, when he looked closer he saw that it was Youngmin, he was going to wave to Youngmin but he saw that there was a car heading right Youngmin.

"Watch out!!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin, Youngmin stopped walking and turned his head in Kwangmin direction. Soon Youngmin heard the sound of a car, he turned his head and saw a car driving right at him. Youngmin froze at the sight of the car.

"Hyung!! NO!!!" Kwangmin pushed Youngmin out of the way, making Youngmin fall to the ground, the teddy bear Youngmin was holding onto fell out his hands. Youngmin had closed his eyes during the fall, he soon opened them again, he front of him was a sight he never wanted to see. His eyes widened, he mouth slowly fell open, he stared at the sight in front of him.

"Kwan-kwangmin...Kwangmin-ah..."

In front of him was the bloody body of his twin brother, Jo Kwangmin. There was blood all over the ground, in the pool of blood was the teddy bear Youngmin had bought for Kwangmin, it was full of blood. The rose Kwangmin bought for Youngmin was covered in blood, laying in the pool of blood next to Kwangmin, most of pedals had fallen off. There was also a letter, a blood-stained letter written by Kwangmin to Youngmin. It would be impossible to read now, seeing has it was covered in blood that would be impossible to get off.

"Kwangmin... Kwangmin..." Youngmin crawled over to the the body of his brother, his hands, shoes, and pants became covered in blood as he crawled though the blood over to his brother. He lifted his brother into his arms.

"Kwangmin... Wake up... Come on, this ain't funny... Wake up, I'm serious... Please... Wake up... Kwangmin..." Youngmin kept shaking Kwangmin to wake him, but he didn't...

"Please... Wake up, Kwangmin..." Youngmin began to shake Kwangmin violently, but still his brother didn't not open his eyes. Youngmin started to cry..

"Just wake up... Please... I need you... You'll be fine, just open your eyes, say something to me..." Youngmin cried.

"Kwangmin... Kwangmin... Kwangmin......" Youngmin was still shaking Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin!!!" Youngmin cried out loud.

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes.

"Kwangmin!" Youngmin hugged his brother when he saw his eyes open.

"Hyung." Kwangmin placed his hand on his forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm fine..." Kwangmin put his hand down.

"Hyung... I remember... I remember everything... my past, I completely remember it now..." Kwangmin sat up.

"It's over..."

"Hyung.... I had to break my promise." Kwangmin stood up from the ground.

"No... You could've left me... It was my fault anyway..."

Kwangmin bend down and kissed Youngmin who was still sitting on the floor.

"Thank you, for staying with me." Kwangmin smiled at Youngmin. Youngmin looked away.

"I'm going to get some sleep, night." Kwangmin walked over to his own bed and laid down in it, he smiled at Youngmin before closing his eyes. Youngmin stood up.

Don't thank me... Because I won't be staying with you much longer... Youngmin walked over to the door, before opening it he turned his head and looked at Kwangmin.

That was our final kiss, our final smile together... I'm not sad though.... Youngmin smiled and left the room.

 

---------------------------------

The next chapter is the last chapter before the endings. ^^

Yay! It's finally going to end. =D I hope you will enjoy the end of the story. ^^