I Never Cared About You

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin was smiling at Jeongmin who was crying, Jeongmin had calmed down a little bit but was still crying. Kwangmin looked at his clock on the desk next to his bed, it was already 8 PM, Kwangmin was shocked at how late it was, when him, Minwoo and Hyunseong went out for lunch it was only 1 PM. Minwoo looked at the clock when Kwangmin looked at it, he saw it was late and walked towards the door to Kwangmin's room.

"I will make dinner for everyone." Minwoo smiled at Kwangmin then left the room, Hyunseong and Donghyun stood up and left the room to help Minwoo. Jeongmin and Kwangmin were left in the room alone, Jeongmin had stopped crying. Kwangmin sat down on his bed.

"You should rest." Jeongmin fixed the pillow on Kwangmin's bed for him.

"What about dinner?"

"We'll wake you when it's done."

Kwangmin smiled at Jeongmin then laid down on his bed, Jeongmin put the blanket on Kwangmin then smiled at him, Kwangmin closed his eyes and Jeongmin left the room

 

***

 

Kwangmin woke up, he felt something holding his arm, he looked and saw Jeongmin was sleeping next to him and hugging his arm. Kwangmin blushed and looked at his clock, it was 8:30 PM. He heard footsteps outside his room and soon the door to his room opened, Donghyun walked in and saw Kwangmin was already up.

"Dinner's ready." Donghyun smiled at Kwangmin then saw Jeongmin sleeping next to him, he stopped smiling and left the room, Kwangmin looked at Jeongmin and smiled at him.

"Jeongmin hyung, wake up." Kwangmin moved the hair out of Jeongmin's eyes, Jeongmin slowly opened his eyes and saw Kwangmin smiling at him.

"What's wrong?" Jeongmin sat up and stared at Kwangmin worried.

"Dinner's ready." Kwangmin got out of bed, Jeongmin was no longer worried, he smiled at Kwangmin as he got out of the bed. They both left the room. Outside the room they saw  plates on the table. Minwoo and Hyunseong were bringing the food out of the kitchen, Donghyun helped them, Youngmin was sitting on the sofa. Kwangmin and Jeongmin walked over to the table and sat down next to each other, Minwoo sat down next to Kwangmin also, when Donghyun sat down Youngmin got up and sat next to him, Hyunseong sat by Youngmin.

"Thank you." Kwangmin thanked everyone for the food, everyone but Youngmin, he completely ignored Youngmin.

 

***

 

When they were done eating Minwoo and Hyunseong left the house after thanking the twins for letting them stay, Jeongmin and Donghyun stayed at the house. Kwangmin and Youngmin said good night too Donghyun and Jeongmin who were sleeping in the twins' parents room, their parents weren't going to be home until tomorrow night. Kwangmin and Youngmin went into their room. Kwangmin sat down on his bed but he didn't lay down, Youngmin got in his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

"I see, that you didn't care that I passed out today..." Kwangmin said coldly without looking at his brother.

"It's your own fault." Youngmin didn't take a second too reply, Kwangmin sighed.

"Minwoo-ah worries more about me then you, and I only met him yesterday." Kwangmin was very angry, scared, and sad. Youngmin sat up on his bed and glared coldly at Kwangmin.

"Do you think I care about Minwoo-ah, or you?" Youngmin was as cold as Kwangmin as ever seen him. Kwangmin felt very angry, he clenched his fists while holding his pillow in his hand.

"You're my brother, you should care about me!" Kwangmin yelled at Youngmin, they were both filled with anger.

"I never cared about you! Just because your my brother doesn't mean I have to care about your problems and  pain, if I had a choice I would rather... not have a brother then have you as one!" Youngmin was very angry, he yelled at Kwangmin. Kwangmin picked up his pillow and threw it at Youngmin, Youngmin sat there shocked and angry at Kwangmin.

"Your the worst!!" Kwangmin ran out of the room, he ran into their parents room and saw Donghyun sleeping, Jeongmin woke up to all the yelling, he looked at Kwangmin worried.

"Don't be angry, he's always like this." Jeongmin calmly said, Kwangmin ran over to the bed that Jeongmin and Donghyun were sleeping in, he sat on the bed next to Jeongmin.

"I hate him... I hate him so much!" Kwangmin began to cry, Jeongmin hugged the crying Kwangmin.

"I know... but you don't hate him as much as you think." Jeongmin smiled at Kwangmin.

"What do you mean?" Kwangmin was confused, but Jeongmin refused to answer. Jeongmin only hugged Kwangmin tighter.

 

----------------------

Hello again! ^^

Another update. I might update every night, but I can't be too sure.

 

@Shurei_Wook = Kwangmin feels the same, he wants to punch Youngmin knowing that Minwoo cares more about him then his own brother does.