Just a Little More, Then You'll Know Everything

Terrifying Memories

Youngmin was walking outside, in his hands he had a teddy bear. He smiled at the bear while saying something, but it was silent, his lips moved but no sound came out of them. He hugged the bear while saying something else, but still nothing came out of his mouth.

"Watch out!!"

Someone yelled, Youngmin went to look around but before he could, he fell to the ground, the teddy bear fall out his hands. Youngmin opened his eyes, he had closed them while falling. He looked around, he didn't know what just happened, but he soon know. His eyes widened and his mouth slowly opened, he stared at the thing in front of him, he was shocked, terrified and he soon felt his arms go weak, he slowly and faintly said something, but still he was not heard.

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes, he looked around. He had not remembered something, but saw something. Something that terrified him, he felt so scared. He sat up and heard his phone ring a second later, he grabbed his phone and looked at who was calling, it was Youngmin. Kwangmin stared at the name on his phone for a while, then he finally answered it.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo hugged Hyunseong, more tears fell down Minwoo's cheeks.

"Hyung..."

Minwoo hugged Hyunseong tighter.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry...."

Hyunseong didn't answer him.

"I'm so sorry... Hyung... I need to tell you now... Before it's to late and it hurts more later..." Minwoo let go of Hyunseong, he stared at him.

"Hyung... I... I love..." More tears flowed down Minwoo's cheeks.

"I love Kwangmin hyung..." Minwoo looked away from Hyunseong, ready to hear Hyunseong yell at him, or hear Hyunseong cry.

"...I know..."

Minwoo looked back at Hyunseong, his hyung was smiling at him.

"I know you love Kwangmin-ah... I told you my feelings, because I didn't want to lose to Kwangmin-ah so easily, I had to try something. I thought 'Maybe, just maybe Minwoo does love me'... I am happy I tried and told you everything, I don't regret anything." Hyunseong hugged Minwoo,

"Why... Why aren't you mad?"

"I can never be mad at you." Hyunseong let go of Minwoo and smiled at him.

"If I can't have you for myself, then I'm happy enough to be friends. Just having you by my side is fine by me, even if you don't love me." Hyunseong kissed Minwoo on the forehead. Minwoo stood up from the bench.

"I need to go..." Without saying bye, Minwoo walked away from Hyunseong.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin was looking away from Kwangmin. Kwangmin had just told him the dream he had. Youngmin walked over to Kwangmin's bed and laid down next to him.

"Just a little more... Then you'll know everything..."

Kwangmin to his side to face his brother.

"Hyung..."

Youngmin looked at Kwangmin.

"Why... Why do I have to suffer to remember?"

 

---------------------------

Two updates since I didn't get to update yesterday. ^^

Very close to the end now.