Question, With No Answer.

Terrifying Memories

Minwoo and Hyunseong were sitting at a table at the restaurant, Hyunseong was eating his food, but Minwoo was just staring at his.

"What's wrong?" Hyunseong looked over at Minwoo who was sitting across the small table from him.

"Nothing... I'm just not hungry." Minwoo forced a smile, Hyunseong sighed and put down his chopsticks.

"I know something's wrong. You never go out to eat with me if your not hungry. Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"It's just... I don't like this restaurant, it's the same one that Kwangmin hyung fainted in... I was so scared that day..." Minwoo smiled, it was a sad smile.

"Is Kwangmin-ah all you think about?"

"I can't seem to get him out of my head, he's all I can think about." Minwoo looked away from Hyunseong.

"When you think about Kwangmin-ah... do you... get a strange feeling?" Hyunseong looked down at his food, he almost didn't want to hear the answer.

"...Yes..."

"Minwoo-ah listen, I need to tell you something..."

Minwoo looked at Hyunseong and wanted for him too speak.

"Minwoo.... I... I..." Hyunseong looked away from Minwoo.

"I... I have too go." Hyunseong quickly stood up and ran out of the restaurant. Minwoo stood up from his seat quickly and was going to chase after Hyunseong but stoped.

Hyung... What's been bother you lately? You've been acting so weird... Minwoo paid for their food and left the restaurant.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin sitting on the sofa, he was lost in thought about last night.

What are they scared for me to know about... What hapened in my past?... I'll ask Jeongmin hyung later. Kwangmin ignored the question for now and the television, he was waiting for his brother to get done washing so they could go to Jeongmin's house.

"Ready?" Youngmin asked when he was done washing, Kwangmin nodded and they both left the house. Kwangmin locked the door to their house and they walked down the sidewalk towards Jeongmin's house. They heard a car coming closer and they heard someone call their names from inside the car. As the car got closer they saw that Donghyun and Jeongmin were inside the car.

"It's about time." Youngmin smiled at his hyung's, he opened the door to the backseat and sat down in the car, Kwangmin followed Youngmin into the backseat.

"How do you feel today, Kwangmin-ah?" Donghyun asked when Kwangmin sat down in the car.

"Better."

 

Jeongmin was unlocking the door to his house, when he opened it he waited until everyone else was inside till he walked in. Kwangmin was the last to walk into the house, he stoped next to Jeongmin.

"Can we talk?" Kwangmin asked, Jeongmin nodded and they went into Jeongmin's room. Jeongmin sat down on the bed while Kwangmin paced around the room before speaking.

"I overheard you, Donghyun hyung, and Youngmin hyung talking last night... What are you three so scared of me remembering? What happened in my past?"

Jeongmin froze, he looked away from Kwangmin.

"If your remembering everything.... then you'll remember what happened..." Jeongmin stood up and left the room. Kwangmin sat down on the bed.

That is the same answer I got from Youngmin hyung when I asked him what happened in the past that caused us too hate each other... Kwangmin laid down on the bed.

 

~~*~~

 

Jeongmin closed the door to his room, Kwangmin was still inside.

Why did he hear us?... Why did he ask that?... Why... Jeongmin walked down the hall, he stoped by the door to the kitchen, he heard Donghyun and Youngmin talking inside, he put his ear to the door to hear inside better.

"...What should I tell him? I don't know what to do."

Jeongmin heard the voice of Donghyun inside.

 

----------------------------

I had to re-type this chapter... for the THIRD time!! I don't know what happened this time, but the chapter was gone, I didn't delete it either. Anyway, I was going to write a new chapter, but then I saw this chapter was gone, so I had to re-type it, so because of that I will add the next chapter tonight or tomorrow.