I'll End It, The Same Way It Started

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin woke up, he sat up on his bed. He yawned and looked over to Youngmin's bed, Youngmin was sitting on it and writing something on a piece of paper, he had smile on his face but still Kwangmin could see a few tears on his cheeks.

"Hyung." Kwangmin got out of bed, his sudden movement made Youngmin jump.

"You awake!" Youngmin quickly put the piece of paper in his pocket, Kwangmin was going to ask what it was, but he figured that if Youngmin hid it from him then that means Youngmin doesn't want him to see. Youngmin got out of his bed, Kwangmin heard a weird noise when Youngmin's feet touched the ground, Kwangmin looked at Youngmin's feet and saw that he was wearing shoes for outside.

"Why are you wearing shoes?

"I was getting ready to go somewhere, but I forgot something, so I thought I'd just come and get it then leave." Youngmin tried to leave the room but was stopped by Kwangmin.

"Hyung, your acting strange... is anything wrong?"

"I'm fine." Youngmin opened the door to the room.

"I have to go now." Youngmin was walking out of the room but stopped when Kwangmin said something.

"I remembered something else hyung, something you forgot." Kwangmin sadly smiled.

"What is it?"

"A promise.... You promised me something, have you forgotten?"

Youngmin tried his best to remember a promise he made, but he couldn't think of anything.

"Sorry, I can't remember any promise I made."

"I tell you later, for now I want you to try to remember more." Kwangmin walked passed Youngmin.

A promise? Youngmin tried to remember again, but he couldn't. He gave up and decided to ignore it. He remembered he had to do three things before he left, he took out his phone and dialed Donghyun's number. It rang a few times before someone answered it.

"Hello Hyung."

{Youngmin-ah... is it time?}

"Yes..."

{Just wait a little longer, me and Jeongmin-ah are going to come over.}

"Okay." Youngmin hung up the phone without saying bye and before Donghyun could say anything else. Youngmin slowly sighed, only two more things left to do. He looked at Kwangmin's pillow.

 

Minwoo had stayed the night at the twins' house, him and the twins were sitting on the sofa. Someone was knocking at the door, Kwangmin stood up and walked over to it, he opened the door and saw Donghyun and Jeongmin.

"Hello." Kwangmin smiled at them both, they both forced a smile. Kwangmin let them in.

"Youngmin-ah..." Jeongmin walked over to Youngmin, Jeongmin smiled sadly at him, Youngmin returned the smile but without sadness. Jeongmin began to cry as he hugged Youngmin.

"Thank you." Jeongmin whispered to Youngmin, no one else heard it but Youngmin. Kwangmin was confused at why Jeongmin was so sad. Jeongmin let go of Youngmin and then stepped aside, Donghyun walked up to him now.

"There is nothing we can do to stop you... but thank you... We've had a fun time with you..." Donghyun smiled at Youngmin.

"No, thank you hyung... You've both helped me my whole life. Thank you for that." Youngmin hugged Donghyun.

"What's going on?" Kwangmin asked them all, he was worried.

"I'll tell you later." Youngmin let go of Donghyun and smiled at Kwangmin. Youngmin walked over to Minwoo, he smiled at Minwoo and hugged him.

"Minwoo-ah, I never hated you, I was jealous of you... Kwangmin-ah liked you."

"Thank you for taking care of Kwangmin-ah." Young let him go and smiled, he walked towards the front door, he turned around and smiled at everyone.

"Thank you, everyone." Youngmin bowed to them all.

"And Kwangmin." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin.

"I'll end it... the same way it started." Youngmin walked over to Kwangmin and kissed him. After the kiss, Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin.

"I'll wait for you there." Youngmin whispered in Kwangmin's ear, Youngmin turned around and walked towards the front door, he opened it and left the house without saying good bye.

Hyung? What do you mean? Wait for me where? Kwangmin stared at the front door for a few minutes.

"What does he mea-" Kwangmin broke himself off, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open, he froze.

"No... Hyung!!" Kwangmin screamed as he ran out the door.

-------------------------

The rest of the chapters are endings, there are going to be three endings, two sad endings and one happy ending. I will mark the sad endings as 'Sad Ending B' for the sad ending, and 'Sad Ending A' for the most sad ending.

Here is a list of which chapter will be which ending, for those who want to read a certain ending first.

Chapter 29 - Sad Ending A

Chapter 30 - Sad Ending B

Chapter 31 - Happy Ending