Learning Who You Are, By Suffering

Terrifying Memories

Minwoo ran to a park near his house, he sat down on the swing. He was still crying from when Kwangmin hit him.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry Kwangmin hyung... Minwoo took out his phone, he dialed Hyunseong's number, he stopped before he pressed the 'call' button on his phone.

Do I want to see him right now? Do I want to tell him now?... Minwoo stared at Hyunseong's number on his phone, he sighed and pressed the 'call' button. He put his phone to his ear, but very faintly he could hear a song, he turned his head towards the sound and saw someone sitting on a bench, the person took out their phone and looked at who was calling, they answered the phone and right when they put their phone to their ear, Minwoo heard Hyunseong voice come from his phone.

"Hello Minwoo-ah."

Hyunseong was the person sitting on the bench, Minwoo didn't answer he put his phone down and walked over to Hyunseong.

"Hyung." Minwoo sat down next to Hyunseong, Hyunseong looked at him and smiled.

"You worried me, next time say something." Hyunseong saw the mark that Kwangmin left on Minwoo's face when he hit him.

"What happened to you?!" Hyunseong put his hand on the mark on Minwoo's face, Minwoo pushed Hyunseong's hand away.

"It's nothing..." Minwoo looked away from Hyunseong.

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung... I need to tell you something..." Minwoo looked at Hyunseong, a tear slide down his cheek.

 

~~*~~

 

Youngmin unlocked the door to his house, he walked inside and looked around. His parents were sitting on the sofa, they turned their head to face their son.

"Welcome home." His mother smiled at him.

"Where's Kwangmin-ah?" Youngmin was panting from running. His father pointed at the twins' bedroom door. Youngmin nodded his thanks and walked over to the door. He put his hand on the doorknob, he didn't turn the doorknob, instead he slowly sighed.

Why am I so scared? Youngmin finally opened the door, inside he saw Kwangmin sitting on his bed. Youngmin walked over to Kwangmin and sat down on the bed next to him causing Kwangmin to jump.

"You scared me." Kwangmin quickly calmed down when he saw it was Youngmin, Kwangmin laid down with his head on his pillow.

"Are you alright? You sounded strange on the phone." Youngmin stood up from the bed.

"I didn't remember anything this time... I had a dream... I can't remember the whole dream, but something bad happened..." Kwangmin closed his eyes, remembering the dream he had.

"What happened?" Youngmin slowly asked, worried about the answer he'll get.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin ran out of Jeongmin's house.

They always know... Kwangmin ran towards his house.

They always know what I'm going to do, how I'm going to react... I'm sick of it... Kwangmin ran as fast as he could, but he felt dizzy and he had a headache.

They know more about me then I do... Why... Kwangmin quickly unlocked the door to his house, he ran inside and closed the door.

Why can't they just tell me?... Kwangmin ran into his room, he closed the door and ran over to his bed, he laid down. He closed his eyes knowing well what was about to happen.

Why do I have to learn who I am... by suffering? A few tears fell down Kwangmin cheeks onto his pillow, soon he fainted.

 

-------------------------

The last section of this chapter is what Kwangmin did after he ran out of the house because of Donghyun from the last chapter.

 

@RainbowGeum_Min - I have a lot of free time on my hands, I spend that time writing a new chapter, and I think of ideas for a new chapter all day. lol I never said they didn't make up, and I never said they did, you'll just have to wait and see what happens. ;)

@Jinna_Lspirit - Youngmin to the rescue. ^^