I'll End My Story, The Same Way You Ended Yours - Sad Ending A

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin ran down the sidewalk, he ran as fast as he could to get too the place Youngmin is at.

Hyung... Please don't... Kwangmin ran ultil he reached the place. It was the same street from years ago, the same street from the day Kwangmin lost his memory. Standing next to the street that was filled with cars driving by at a high speed, was Youngmin.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin, but Youngmin stopped him when he was a few feet away.

"I knew you would come. I'm happy." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin.

"Hyung, why are you doing this?"

"Cause you saved me that day."

"You don't have to do this!"

Youngmin nodded with a smile.

"I do. I don't want to keep going with this guilt."

"Please... Don't..."

"When you get home, check your pillow."

"Jo Kwangmin... I'll miss you..."

"No..."

Youngmin smiled wider and closed his eyes, he slowly took a step forward into the street when he heard a car coming.

"NO!!!" Kwangmin screamed and ran over to Youngmin, but he was too late, he heard the sound of the driver slam his foot on his brakes, but he couldn't stop his car in time. Kwangmin looked away.

"I love you..." Kwangmin said loud of enough for Youngmin to hear., soon after he heard a loud crack come from the street. Kwangmin began to cry as he screamed. He ran over to body of his brother laying the street in a pool of blood. Youngmin still had a smile on his face. Youngmin's life was running out, he didn't even have a minute left to live.

"Kwa-kwangmin, Than-k you for eve-rythin-g... I lo-ve you." Youngmin smiled wider.

"I love you too, Hyung. Good bye."  Kwangmin placed his lips on his brothers. Kwangmin felt more tears flow down his cheeks, soon he felt Youngmin's lips fall away from his, he moved his head back and saw his lifeless laying on the ground.

Thank you... for staying by my side until the end... Even if you did break your promise... Kwangmin looked up at the sky.

When we were both kids, I asked you too promise me something... to promise me that you'll always be with me, that you'll never leave me, you promised me... but you broke the promise...

 

~~*~~

 

One year later

Kwangmin was laying on his bed, he was staying up at the ceiling with a smile. In his hands he held a teddy bear, the day after Youngmin died, Jeongmin gave this to him saying 'Youngmin-ah told me to give this to you, after... you know...'. It looked just like the teddy bear that Youngmin got for Kwangmin on the day Kwangmin lost his memory.

"Today is the day."

"It's been a year already, It seems like only yesterday. I miss hearing you voice, it still feels strange to walk around the house and not see you. But me, mother and father are doing okay." He his side and opened his desk drawer, inside he took out a piece of paper. A year ago, the day Youngmin died, he told Kwangmin to check his pillow, when Kwangmin got home he checked it, and under it he found this piece of paper.

"I've read this letter so many times, ever since the day I found." He began to read the paper. As he read the end of the letter he said something.

"I'm sorry hyung... but I can't do that." Kwangmin folded the letter and put it in his pocket. He left his room, outside he put on his shoes and left the house. He walked down the sidewalk with a smile on his face. When Kwangmin reached the place he wanted to be at, he smiled wider and walked over to the end of sidewalk. He looked up at the sky with a smile.

Hyung, I'll end my story, the same way you ended yours. Kwangmin looked at the street again, when he heard a car coming he took a step into the street. The sound of the driver stepping on his brakes could be heard. Kwangmin smiled and closed his eyes.

Youngmin, I'm coming...

 

~~*~~

 

Two years later

Donghyun, Jeongmin, Minwoo, and Hyunseong all were walking though the grass together, up head tombstones and other graves could be seen. The walked over to two graves next to each other. One said 'Jo Youngmin' on it, and the one to the right of it said 'Jo Kwangmin'. The date of birth on them both were the same since they were twins, the date of death was same but Kwangmin's showed a year after Youngmin's, since Kwangmin killed himself on the day as Youngmin only a year later.

"Three years since Youngmin's death, two years since Kwangmin's..." Donghyun looked away from the graves, Jeongmin put a rose on Youngmin's grave, while Minwoo put a rose on Kwangmin's grave.

"Youngmin, after you left, Kwangmin kept protecting us." Jeongmin was smiling.

"Even though me and Donghyun hyung are his hyungs, he protected us as if we were the younger ones."

"It still doesn't seem like you two are gone, I've known you both for years, we all grew up together. Now your both gone..." Donghyun began to cry.

"We miss you both very much, and we all love you both." Jeongmin smiled sadly at both the graves.

"I miss you, Youngmin hyung, Kwangmin hyung." Minwoo also began to cry.

"I miss you both." Hyunseong looked away from the graves.

"Good bye for now, we'll visit soon." Jeongmin smiled. They all turned around and left.

 

 

 

Hello, Jo Kwangmin. How are you doing? How is Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung, Minwoo-ah and our parents? I hope everyone's okay.

Kwangmin, if your reading this, that most likely means that I am no longing with you, I hope your not sad, I'm not sad. You better have a smile on your face, or else when you come to the place I'm at then I'm going to yell at you again.

And always remember, I'm always by your side, even if you can't see me. I love you, now and forever. Don't you dare forget that.

Also, even if your sad, please... don't join me anytime soon, stay with everyone else. Do this for me, please. I love you.

 

Jo Youngmin

 

---------------------------

Hope you like it, and sorry everyone who asked me not to kill Youngmin, everyone is going to be more mad at me since I killed Youngmin and Kwangmin.