Confession

Terrifying Memories

"You should tell him, he needs to know."

Jeongmin heard Youngmin reply this time, Jeongmin slowly opened the door enough to see inside the kitchen, but not enough for them to see him. He saw Youngmin hugging Donghyun, Jeongmin gripped the doorknob harder.

"But... What if he..." Donghyun was laying his head on Youngmin's shoulder.

"You won't know till you tell him. Now go, before it's too late." Youngmin let go of Donghyun and smiled at him.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo was searching for Hyunseong outside, but he couldn't find him. He took out his phone and dialed Hyunseong's number, he put the phone up to his ear when he was done dialing the number. After a few rings no one still picked up, Minwoo closed his phone and put it back in his pocket.

Hyung... where are you? I'm worried. Minwoo sighed, he felt a tear slide down his cheek, he thought that Hyunseong was mad at him, he didn't want Hyunseong to hate him. Minwoo walked towards the park near by.

"Maybe he went home. I'll go there soon, I need a rest." As Minwoo got closer to the park he saw a person sitting on the swings. He walked closer and saw that the person on the swings was Hyunseong, Minwoo smiled and ran over to Hyunseong, he hugged his hyung and Hyunseong froze.

"Hyung! I have been looking all over for you!" Minwoo cried on Hyunseong's shoulder.

"What happened to you? Please don't hate me..." Minwoo continued to cry, he didn't lift his head. Hyunseong put his arms around Minwoo.

"I don't hate you, and I never will."

Minwoo lifted his head and stared at Hyunseong, Minwoo was still crying.

"Then why did you run out of the restaurant?" Minwoo was hardly able to speak because he was crying to hard, Hyunseong rubbed the tears on Minwoo's face away.

"I have to tell you something, and this time I can't run away." Hyunseong smiled faintly at Minwoo.

"Minwoo-ah." Hyunseong put his hands on Minwoo's cheeks, he could feel a few tears sliding down Minwoo's cheeks onto his hands. They were both staring at each other, Hyunseong slowly moved his face closer to Minwoo's.

"I love you." Hyunseong said right before his lips touched Minwoo's. When their lips parted Minwoo was bright red, Hyunseong smiled at Minwoo.

"I don't want to lose you... but I know you love Kwangmin-ah, and I want you to be happy so I will give you up so you can be happy." Hyunseong smiled, he was hurting on the inside but wanted to be happy for Minwoo.

"Hyung..." Minwoo blushed more, Hyunseong messed up Minwoo's hair.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." Hyunseong stood up from the swing.

"I'm going to go home, goodbye." Hyunseong smiled and waved to Minwoo then left. Minwoo stood there and stared at the ground.

I'm sorry... A tear slid down Minwoo's cheek and fell onto the grass below.

 

~~*~~

 

Jeongmin slowly closed the door to the kitchen and walked away from the door, he sat down on the sofa and a few minutes later the door to the kitchen opened and Donghyun and Youngmin walked out, they both sat down on the sofa next to Jeongmin.

"Kwangmin-ah told me he heard us talking last night, and he asked what we're so scared of in his past..." Jeongmin said as they sat down. Youngmin looked at him worried.

"He can't know... You didn't tell him did you?" Youngmin was worried while Donghyun remained calm.

"No... I didn't tell him anything..." Jeongmin shook his head.

"He's going to find out soon enough, maybe we should just tell him." Donghyun said, Youngmin and Jeongmin both shook their heads.

"We can't." Jeongmin looked at Donghyun. While Jeongmin couldn't see Youngmin, Youngmin pointed to Jeongmin and mouthed 'Tell him' to Donghyun.

"Jeongmin-ah, I need to tell you something." Donghyun stood up and grabbed Jeongmin's hand, he took him into the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" Jeongmin asked as Donghyun took him into the kitchen. Donghyun turned to face Jeongmin.

"Jeongmin-ah... I know you love Kwangmin-ah, but I have to tell you something..."

Jeongmin opened his mouth to speak but closed it again when Donghyun shook his head.

"Jeongmin... I love..." Donghyun stoped and stared at Jeongmin.

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin was laying on Jeongmin's bed, he was staring up at the ceiling.

What happened back then? Kwangmin wanted to know, then suddenly, Kwangmin got a huge headache. He put his hand on his forehand and closed his eyes, he wanted the pain to end, it hurt so much.

Kwangmin tried to open his eyes but he couldn't, they would only open a tiny bit.

Yo... Youngmi-min... Kwangmin's eyes slowly closed all the way.

 

----------------------------------------

I was able to post this chapter tonight. ^^

Hyunseong confessed. =O Yay! ^^

Kwangmin, what is happening? =(