Letter Of Unspoken Words

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin took the letter from his brother and began to read it. Kwangmin

Jo Kwangmin, my twin brother. I am writing this, because I know that someday, I will have to tell you, I can't keep pretending like these feelings aren't there, I know it is inevitable, I have to tell you. So instead of saying the words I can't speak, I will write them down, and give them to you, this way even if you don't accept them, I will always have these words written, I can always read this letter over, and smile as I remember the happy days we had together.

I've been thinking, about the future. And I think of what would I do without you, so I decided that in order for you to learn my feelings, you must promise me one thing, 'Never protect me, never help me'. I make this the promise, knowing that it means I won't be able to run to you when I am in trouble, when I need help with something. I will have to figure it out on my own.

Jo Kwangmin, I love you. I love you more then just a brother, I used to think these feelings were just me feeling like I must protect you, and anything that happened to you was my fault, but now I know, that it isn't that.

I decided that instead of keeping these feelings locked away, and letting myself suffer, that I will get rid of these feelings. I'm sorry Kwangmin, but I must get rid of these feelings, so that I don't have to suffer anymore. Maybe if I pretend I hate you, I really will begin to hate you, and you'll hate me, that way I will forget my feelings... I'm awful, I don't want to suffer, so I'll make you suffer to get rid of my feelings. I'll hate you, make you suffer, hurt you, just so I don't have to suffer. What kind of brother am I?

I'm sorry, I do love you Kwangmin, but I can't love you. I know you don't feel the same way about me as I do about you, so that is why I'm getting rid of my feelings.

Just remember Kwangmin, if your reading this, that means you promised, you promised to never protect me, never help me, you promised to save yourself and leave me behind... Please, keep that promise, I don't want you too break it, no matter what happens.

Jo Youngmin

 

Kwangmin stared at the letter a litter longer, tears started to slide down his cheeks. Youngmin still wasn't looking at him.

"Hyung... I'm sorry..."

Youngmin only began to cry more.

"I didn't know that you were suffering when you yelled at me, when you hated me... It must have hurt you so much when I yelled back... when I said I hate you... I'm sorry."

Youngmin didn't say anything.

All that didn't hurt as much as that day... Youngmin didn't dare say this, he knew Kwangmin would question what he meant.

"I love you..." Kwangmin whispered, Youngmin didn't hear him.

"...I love you..." Kwangmin hugged Youngmin. Youngmin froze at Kwangmin's words.

"Hyung... I love you." Kwangmin kissed Youngmin.

"Why didn't you ever tell me your feelings?" Kwangmin asked once they released the kiss.

"I didn't think you loved me... and if I had told you my feelings, years ago when we were kids, what would you have said?"

"I love you... I would have told you I love you..." They were both still hugging.

 

~~*~~

 

Minwoo was washing the dishes from dinner, he was still at Hyunseong's house.

I'm so happy, that I finally know who it is I love... Thank you Kwangmin hyung, you helped me. Minwoo smiled as he put away the last of dishes. He left the kitchen and outside he saw that the television was off, he knocked on Hyunseong's door. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Thank you for letting me visit, but it is getting late now, I should leave. Good night." Minwoo waved and walked away from the door.

"Wait." Hyunseong stopped Minwoo.

"You can sleep here for the night."

Minwoo blushed a little at the idea, but he smiled and nodded.

"I'll sleep on the sofa." Minwoo quickly said and walked away from Hyunseong.

"Why, I have a big bed, you can sleep in my room tonight." Hyunseong was confused at why Minwoo would want to sleep on the sofa.

"No, no, that's okay." Minwoo laid down on the sofa and pretended to be sleeping. Hyunseong walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"You'll catch a cold. Come on, my bed is big enough for both of us." Hyunseong pulled Minwoo off the sofa and took him into his room, Minwoo was bright red at the idea of sleeping in the same bed and Hyunseong.

"I'll be fine sleeping on the sofa." Minwoo tried to leave the room, but Hyunseong wouldn't let him.

"It's fine, I don't mind." Hyunseong pulled Minwoo over to his bed, he made Minwoo lay down in his bed while Hyunseong laid down next to him. Hyunseong covered both of them with his blanket.

"See, it's better." Hyunseong smiled and kissed Minwoo.

"Good night." Hyunseong laid his head down on his pillow and closed his eyes, Minwoo was bright red, he slowly laid his head down, he stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before closing his eyes.

 

--------------------------

There, now everyone knows why Youngmin hated Kwangmin, and why Kwangmin hated Youngmin. =) Even though you knew why Kwangmin hated Youngmin, but you didn't know why Youngmin hated Kwangmin. ^^