Thank You for Everything - Sad Ending B

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin ran down the sidewalk, he ran as fast as he could to get too the place Youngmin is at.

Hyung... Please don't... Kwangmin ran ultil he reached the place. It was the same street from years ago, the same street from the day Kwangmin lost his memory. Standing next to the street that was filled with cars driving by at a high speed, was Youngmin.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin, but Youngmin stopped him when he was a few feet away.

"I knew you would come. I'm happy." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin.

"Hyung, why are you doing this?"

"Cause you saved me that day."

"You don't have to do this!"

Youngmin nodded with a smile.

"I do. I don't want to keep going with this guilt."

"Please... Don't..."

"When you get home, check your pillow."

"Jo Kwangmin... I'll miss you..."

"No..."

Youngmin smiled wider and closed his eyes, he slowly took a step forward into the street when he heard a car coming.

"NO!!!" Kwangmin screamed and ran over to Youngmin, but he was too late, he heard the sound of the driver slam his foot on his brakes, but he couldn't stop his car in time. Kwangmin looked away.

"I love you..." Kwangmin said loud of enough for Youngmin to hear., soon after he heard a loud crack come from the street. Kwangmin began to cry as he screamed. He ran over to body of his brother laying the street in a pool of blood. Youngmin still had a smile on his face. Youngmin's life was running out, he didn't even have a minute left to live.

"Kwa-kwangmin, Than-k you for eve-rythin-g... I lo-ve you." Youngmin smiled wider.

"I love you too, Hyung. Good bye."  Kwangmin placed his lips on his brothers. Kwangmin felt more tears flow down his cheeks, soon he felt Youngmin's lips fall away from his, he moved his head back and saw his lifeless laying on the ground.

Thank you... for staying by my side until the end... Even if you did break your promise... Kwangmin looked up at the sky.

When we were both kids, I asked you too promise me something... to promise me that you'll always be with me, that you'll never leave me, you promised me... but you broke the promise...

 

~~*~~

 

Kwangmin opened the door to his house, as soon as he opened the door Jeongmin and Minwoo ran over to him and hugged him.

"Hyung... Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung told me what Youngmin was going to do... I'm so sorry..." Minwoo cried onto Kwangmin's shoulder.

"It's okay." Kwangmin smiled at the two.

"I need to check something really quick." Kwangmin went into his room, he lifted up his pillow and saw a piece of paper, it's the paper that Youngmin was writing on this morning. He picked up the paper and read it.

 

Hello, Jo Kwangmin. How are you doing? How is Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung, Minwoo-ah and our parents? I hope everyone's okay.

Kwangmin, if your reading this, that most likely means that I am no longing with you, I hope your not sad, I'm not sad. You better have a smile on your face, or else when you come to the place I'm at then I'm going to yell at you again.

And always remember, I'm always by your side, even if you can't see me. I love you, now and forever. Don't you dare forget that.

Also, even if your sad, please... don't join me anytime soon, stay with everyone else. Do this for me, please. I love you.

 

Jo Youngmin

 

Kwangmin cried as he read the letter.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin screamed.

Why did you leave me?

 

~~*~~

 

One year later

Kwangmin was putting on a suit.

"There, I'm ready." He left the his room and outside, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo all were waiting for him, they all were also wearing suits.

"I'm ready." Kwangmin smiled and they all left the house.

 

They all walked over to grave, written on it said 'Jo Youngmin'.

"Hello Hyung." Kwangmin smiled at the grave.

"Don't worry Hyung, I'm no longer sad, I'm trying my best for you."

They all stand next to the grave for a while.

"Hyung, I love you. And I miss you so much." Kwangmin smiled, he turned his back on the grave.

"Goodbye Youngmin." Kwangmin walked away, the others followed him.

 

---------------------------

Hope you like it, and sorry everyone who asked me not to kill Youngmin.