I Love You, Now and Forever - Happy Ending

Terrifying Memories

Kwangmin ran down the sidewalk, he ran as fast as he could to get too the place Youngmin is at.

Hyung... Please don't... Kwangmin ran ultil he reached the place. It was the same street from years ago, the same street from the day Kwangmin lost his memory. Standing next to the street that was filled with cars driving by at a high speed, was Youngmin.

"Hyung!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin, but Youngmin stopped him when he was a few feet away.

"I knew you would come. I'm happy." Youngmin smiled at Kwangmin.

"Hyung, why are you doing this?"

"Cause you saved me that day."

"You don't have to do this!"

Youngmin nodded with a smile.

"I do. I don't want to keep going with this guilt."

"Please... Don't..."

"When you get home, check your pillow."

"Jo Kwangmin... I'll miss you..."

"No..."

Youngmin smiled wider and closed his eyes, he slowly took a step forward into the street when he heard a car coming.

"NO!!!" Kwangmin ran over to Youngmin, he grabbed his brothers wrist and pulled him back and into his arms.

"Your not leaving me!" Kwangmin yelled while crying. Youngmin closed his eyes and sighed.

"Let me go..."

"No!" Kwangmin held Youngmin tighter.

"Stay with me... I'll be happier with you!"

"Kwangmin...

"Don't you want me to be happy? If so, then why are you trying to leave me?"

"I'm sorry..."

 

~~*~~

 

One year later

"Hyung!" Kwangmin yelled for Youngmin.

"Yes?" Youngmin opened the door to their room.

"There you are. Are you ready, we have to get ready before Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung get here."

"Yeah, I'm ready." Youngmin walked out of his room.

"Then let's go." Kwangmin and Youngmin put on their shoes and left the house.

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin were in Donghyun's car, they were both in the back seat since Jeongmin was in the front seat next to Donghyun. Kwangmin laid his head on Youngmin's shoulder, he closed his eyes and smiled.

Thank you, for staying with me. This is as happy as I've ever been... Thank you hyung. Kwangmin turned his head and kissed Youngmin on the cheek.

I love you, now and forever.

 

--------------------------

That's it, this story is over. How did you like it? Which ending did you like best? I liked Sad Ending A the most, I put the most time into, and I love sad stuff, sad endings are always my favorite. lol

Thank you for reading my story. ^^ Hopefully I'll have a new one soon!